Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Admins Suck - Page 32

Re: Admins Suck

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-01 05:39:47
HAPPY DECEMBER PEOPLES!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-12-01 12:08:56
Christmas soon.

<– has already prepared for Christmas.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-12-01 14:09:59
Your hat looks… mangled.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-01 14:17:11
I want a PS3 from 'Santa', but there's no chance of that.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-12-01 17:34:11
It only does "Everything"

EXCEPT

BACKWARDS COMPATABILYITY
MAIK CAKE
LAWNMOVERS
LAZOR

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-01 18:05:57
And don't forget give you a PRRRRRRRRRRRROMOTION!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-12-01 18:38:21

Your hat looks… mangled.

It will do with these spikes and holes cut for my ears.

Date: 2009-12-01 18:41:03
I am sad that everyone completely ignores my posts in this thread.
I am now going to cut myself….:'(

[size=4]NOT!!![/size]

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-01 18:53:23

I'm asking "Santa" (I know he's actually my parents, I caught my mom pouring jelly beans into a basket the night before Easter one year, so by default Santa is about as real as the Easter Bunny) for a Japanese SoulSilver version and some variety of manga. Luckily "Santa" is going to Japan sometime between now and December 25.

Date: 2009-12-01 18:58:05

I'm asking "Santa" (I know he's actually my parents, I caught my mom pouring jelly beans into a basket the night before Easter one year, so by default Santa is about as real as the Easter Bunny) for a Japanese SoulSilver version and some variety of manga. Luckily "Santa" is going to Japan sometime between now and December 25.

How…how can you s-say that?!? D: Santa IS real!  :'( YOU LIAR!!!  >:(  SANTA ISRAEL!!!!  :XD:

EDIT: Dammit, spelt the joke wrong…

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-01 19:11:20
I don't think I ever really believed in Santa, it was all pretty stupid from the beginning. Like how my mum always went on about how I can't have overly expensive stuff because there are "Santa bills" she has to pay.

Date: 2009-12-01 19:41:09

How…how can you s-say that?!? D: Santa IS real!  :'( YOU LIAR!!!  >:(  SANTA ISRAEL!!!!  :XD:

The Hanukkah fairy isn't real either, you know. Or the Tooth Fairy. I still believe in my magical tape dispenser, though. It has never run out of tape in my entire life!

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-01 19:52:13

The Hanukkah fairy isn't real either, you know. Or the Tooth Fairy. I still believe in my magical tape dispenser, though. It has never run out of tape in my entire life!

ITT: Wa doesn't realize her parents probably refill it when she's not looking

Date: 2009-12-01 19:56:47
Don't forget the Halloweenie! That's real!!!

Date: 2009-12-01 20:03:15

ITT: Wa doesn't realize her parents probably refill it when she's not looking

My mom told me that she does that quite a while ago. But when she moved out, it still stayed full. I'm certain my dad doesn't know about it. My point is that being illogical is marginally less depressing than not.