Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Admins Suck - Page 45

Re: Admins Suck

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-13 16:54:59

There used to be an image macro thread but I can't find it so
EPIC. Is that Guy Fawkes or something?

Yes.

Some of the not-as-historically-astute people will recognize him as the "V for Vendetta" guy, the "Anonymous mask guy", or "Epic Fail Guy".

Edit: While I'm on a roll…

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-12-13 17:13:52
I am exploring the void

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-12-13 17:44:59

There used to be an image macro thread but I can't find it so
EPIC. Is that Guy Fawkes or something?

Yes.

Some of the not-as-historically-astute people will recognize him as the "V for Vendetta" guy, the "Anonymous mask guy", or "Epic Fail Guy".

Edit: While I'm on a roll…
OK, I didn't get that one. How'd you know I had FireRed though?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-12-13 17:49:33
The main character in Fahrenheit 451 is Guy Montag. He is a fireman, meaning he is a man who starts fires.

Date: 2009-12-13 17:58:35

The main character in Fahrenheit 451 is Guy Montag. He is a fireman, meaning he is a man who starts fires.
Ah, I see.

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-12-13 19:01:40

I loled loudly. It's sorta ironic, because I was working on the early stages of a research paper I have to do on Ray Bradbury today. I read Fahrenheit 451 last month as a prelude to this research paper and had to write a paper on that too.

Date: 2009-12-13 19:27:03
I am heading for shaymin via the void in my pearl.

Also, I read that tweaking platinum in a certain spot can produce zzazz-like effects

Date: 2009-12-13 19:42:15

Also, I read that tweaking platinum in a certain spot can produce zzazz-like effects

That would be interesting to see. Unfortunately, I don't have Platinum (my brother does), and I hate emulating DS.

Date: 2009-12-13 20:29:10

That would be interesting to see. Unfortunately, I don't have Platinum (my brother does), and I hate emulating DS.
It doesn't cause any pernament damage.

http://halloforigin.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=glitchdiscussions&action=display&thread=457

Also cynthia just challenged me in the void. o_o

I am way outmatched

Date: 2009-12-13 20:30:57
My brother will never let me borrow it though.

Date: 2009-12-13 20:37:29

http://halloforigin.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=glitchdiscussions&action=display&thread=457

I am way outmatched
If we could get some of those members active either on the forum or on the wiki, the site would be in a much better state.

Date: 2009-12-13 20:40:02
Our tweaking knowledge would skyrocket.

Date: 2009-12-13 20:45:46

I am way outmatched
If we could get some of those members active either on the forum or on the wiki, the site would be in a much better state.
The head admin has a account on here(but hasn't been on in a long time), and zowayixx also has a account here

Date: 2009-12-13 20:52:57

I am way outmatched
The head admin has a account on here(but hasn't been on in a long time), and zowayixx also has a account here
Who is the Head Admin? Names I saw on there that I recognized on here were Auburn and agusganog, as well as Zowayixx.

Date: 2009-12-13 22:37:15

I am way outmatched
Who is the Head Admin? Names I saw on there that I recognized on here were Auburn and agusganog, as well as Zowayixx.
Aburn I believe