Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Admins Suck - Page 3

Re: Admins Suck

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-13 10:29:00
What? :P ??? No, I'm serious, what do you mean.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-13 10:30:10
We mean….
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE THREAD EVER!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-13 10:54:53
The name of the thread is staying as-is. It makes people want to come in and see what's going on

Date: 2007-09-13 10:57:37
I see. I thought it was acting more as a disguise. Anyway, let's keep having this be our hideout for now, soon it'll be public and full. 8)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2007-09-13 16:00:19

C'mon, nobody's coming…

Don't expect people to automatically log on and swarm to your topic once you post, or declare a topic the something of whatever.
Patience is a virtue, ok?

Posted by: Solstice
Date: 2007-09-13 20:54:58
Admins Suck

What did I do? :/

And Don Watermeloen, wtf?

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-09-13 21:52:25

Admins Suck

This thread was originally started by a banned member flaming the administrative team, then MissingNo locked it, but then Abwayax unlocked it and turned it into a party thread. XD

"SIEG HEIL DON WATERMELEON" is making fun of the fruit we all hate.

Also, I have a question for y'all.

What does the administrative team look like in your point of view? Does it look like a bunch of strange anime freaks that you can't never predict what will do to GCLF? XD

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2007-09-15 07:05:08
What does the administrative team look like in your point of view? Does it look like a bunch of strange anime freaks that you can't never predict what will do to GCLF? XD

Well now that you mention it….*shot*

Not really. None of the changes you guys make are bad, although they are occasionally unessacery and "silly". Though that happens rarely. In other words. "wewt go adminz"

Date: 2007-09-15 09:38:10
I think the topic has changed by now…and what's Sieg Hiel mean anyway?

Date: 2007-09-15 14:02:32
It really mean that?

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-15 14:25:38

It really mean that?

OMFG ARE YEH SERIOUS??

Date: 2007-09-15 16:12:16
'bout what?

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2007-09-15 20:07:30

Admins Suck

This thread was originally started by a banned member flaming the administrative team, then MissingNo locked it, but then Abwayax unlocked it and turned it into a party thread. XD

So you mean we're always predictable? and I'm not really an anime freak…I mean I watch a bit of Code Lyoko every now and then, but that's because it's epic win.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-09-15 20:35:45

Admins Suck

So you mean we're always predictable?

…Just a small typo. Get over it. XD

Posted by: Solstice
Date: 2007-09-15 22:31:10
Finland ftw.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Jari89/Finland.png[/img]