Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation I Glitch Discussion

"ZZAZZ glitch"? - Page 2

Re: "ZZAZZ glitch"?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-09-02 08:14:23

Yeah, that would be cool. I have trouble finding videos for exotic glitches like this one :P.

Could you make it a youtube one, though? My computer doesn't like downloading vidoes <_<.
The video would look good on the site too :p.

I am uploading it now, when it is done I will put it on the site and in this thread.

[youtube=D3iVFfKjklk]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3iVFfKjklk

Date: 2007-09-02 09:08:47
What do staff think? Should I put this on the site?

Posted by: Murph101
Date: 2007-09-02 09:19:28

Yeah, that would be cool. I have trouble finding videos for exotic glitches like this one :P.

Could you make it a youtube one, though? My computer doesn't like downloading vidoes <_<.
The video would look good on the site too :p.

I am uploading it now, when it is done I will put it on the site and in this thread.

[youtube=D3iVFfKjklk]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3iVFfKjklk

Why did you do that that will probly ruinen your game doing all thoes glishes  at once

Date: 2007-09-02 09:33:20
That is ONE and only one glitch.
And yes, it does ruin your game.

Posted by: Murph101
Date: 2007-09-02 09:41:46

Only one it loks like 3 glicheses HOW DID YOU DO IT ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-09-02 09:42:11

What do staff think? Should I put this on the site?

Yes! Its a good video, put it up there

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-02 20:27:46
That video was awesome XD. Odd, that second trainer had Lorelei's Pokemon as well as Charizard M…

I wonder if the game would become more stable if the Bulbasaurs were given Rare Candies and became Ivysaurs (since the Bulbas are probably unstable hybrids) Probably not though. Wouldn't fix your name or the trainers, would it?

Speaking of names, someone should try that name with the Old Man Trick (aka MissingNo Trick) and see what they encounter on the shoreline XP. 

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-03 07:41:58
Wait a minute, one question. Did you have noRMAL PkMn before the battle, and they elevated to 153, or were they always like that?

Date: 2007-09-03 08:25:54

Only one it loks like 3 glicheses HOW DID YOU DO IT ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o

Ditto trick with Special 252.

That video was awesome XD. Odd, that second trainer had Lorelei's Pokemon as well as Charizard M…

I wonder if the game would become more stable if the Bulbasaurs were given Rare Candies and became Ivysaurs (since the Bulbas are probably unstable hybrids) Probably not though. Wouldn't fix your name or the trainers, would it?

Speaking of names, someone should try that name with the Old Man Trick (aka MissingNo Trick) and see what they encounter on the shoreline XP.   

You get lv 153 Bulbasaurs and 153 'Ms and ocationally the Glitch trainer I battled.

Wait a minute, one question. Did you have noRMAL PkMn before the battle, and they elevated to 153, or were they always like that?

They were normal before. It was Rhydon first for example, not Bulbasaur.

Date: 2007-09-03 08:48:17
Oh.  ??? Wow, this is a weird glitch. All you need is Special stat 252?

Date: 2007-09-03 08:50:16
Well, that one is 252, you could use anything form 250 (I think) to 255.

Date: 2007-09-03 08:57:49

Well, that one is 252, you could use anything form 250 (I think) to 255.
in other words, trainers.

Date: 2007-09-03 11:22:13
Not normal trainers though, Glitch ones. The Big list has all of the ZZAZZ trainers.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-03 16:35:14
You get lv 153 Bulbasaurs and 153 'Ms and ocationally the Glitch trainer I battled.

Somehow that doesn't surprise me. I guess when they say that everything is set to HEX 153, they mean it. I assume the same thing happens with normal wild battles as well.

What about your boxed Pokemon? Are they affected by this?

Date: 2007-09-03 16:49:23
are the Lv153's permanent?