Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

DecDex-Decamark variation list (Melchior X) - Page 26

Re: DecDex-Decamark variation list (Melchior X)

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2008-07-01 13:04:10
Holy Shiz KINESIS  evolved! Or, tried to, I don't have the National Dex, so I can't get it to evolve, I'll see what codes I can Drudge up for the National Dex, then I'll make it evolve again. More pictures, probably, to come.

EDIT:This might take more work than thought, It freezes after the Evolution is stopped. Does anyone have a National Dex code?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-07-01 14:32:06
Are you using Fire red or leaf green?

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-07-01 14:36:31
Fivex, irrelevant.  It doesn't effect things in anyway.

Date: 2008-07-01 14:48:18

Are you using Fire red or leaf green?

Leaf Green, GARY 'M 9, I'm almost sure the codes are different for the two games. Otherwise, they wouldn't be separated on most sites.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-07-01 15:11:57
Well, I'm using FR. Once, I find my book, of the codes I've put down, I'll get to researching.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:31:01
Ok, well, be sure to post what you find, and what it evolves into.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:41:40
Decamarks, don't evolve, do they? I haven't bothered to try and raise one, due to their crazy high EXP points, needed to level up. I might try and raise RAGE, on Emerald, to see what happens there.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:45:03

Decamarks, don't evolve, do they? I haven't bothered to try and raise one, due to their crazy high EXP points, needed to level up. I might try and raise RAGE, on Emerald, to see what happens there.

This one KINESIS apparently does.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:46:15
How weird. I've heard rumours, that 'M, evolves, but he doesn't. Never on my games, he has.

Date: 2008-07-01 15:49:40

How weird. I've heard rumours, that 'M, evolves, but he doesn't. Never on my games, he has.

It does, when you give it a rare candy. That's off topic though.

If you want to help me look into KINESIS's evolution, it evolves at level 8, when Attack=Defense. Hex 023A, on Leaf Green, probably the same on Fire Red.

Date: 2008-07-01 16:00:19
I can try, checking it out, on Emerald, see if it evolves, there. Well, I have KINESIS, on Emerald, and she's got a hell of a lot of moves, but she's lvl 11. Sadly, due to the all ball code, I don't think I can get any Rare Candies. I'll try on FR.

Date: 2008-07-01 16:22:48

I can try, checking it out, on Emerald, see if it evolves, there. Well, I have KINESIS, on Emerald, and she's got a hell of a lot of moves, but she's lvl 11. Sadly, due to the all ball code, I don't think I can get any Rare Candies. I'll try on FR.

Oi, that All Ball code sure does screw stuff up. Well, tell me when you got something. I keep searching for the National Dex code, as you need the Nation Dex to evolve it apparently.

Date: 2008-07-01 16:27:33
Holy shit… She just leveled up. I went into the grass, faught another Decamark, and she went to lvl 3 up to lvl 6 or something, and she learnt attacks. I've restarted, the part where I was, and now writing down, what happens, when she gets EXP points, and I'll get pictures.

Date: 2008-07-01 16:41:38

Holy s**t… She just leveled up. I went into the grass, faught another Decamark, and she went to lvl 3 up to lvl 6 or something, and she learnt attacks. I've restarted, the part where I was, and now writing down, what happens, when she gets EXP points, and I'll get pictures.

Ok, that sounds cool,  are the Attack and Defense equal?

Date: 2008-07-01 16:45:43
At the moment, I'm battling, so she's lvl 3, with Attack and Defense of: Attack: 11 Defence: 7.