Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Generation III Glitch Discussion

DecDex-Decamark variation list (Melchior X) - Page 33

Re: DecDex-Decamark variation list (Melchior X)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-13 21:32:28

I think this is it. The end of Leaf Green research. I scrolled down E_H a bit, all these Decamarks look the same, Normal Type, 0 in all Base stats.

The only variants seemed to be Sparratic ones that have a higher Base HP, and possible exceptions are Different Moves.

Yet, I say we call it quits on FR/LG Decamarks, and that I move on to Emerald.

Everyone agree?

Do a few moreā€¦ just incase.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-16 16:12:11
[attachment=1]
Hex: 0303
Name: HYPER VOICE
Pokedex No. ???
Encounter Level: 2
Held item: ENERGYPOWDER

Base Stats
HP: 0 Attack: 0 Defence: 0 Speed: 0 Special Attack: 0 Special Defence: 0

Starting Moves

Freezing Stats: No
Notes: NN, No Evolution

[attachment=2]
Hex: 0304
Name: ICE
Pokedex No. ???
Encounter Level: 3
Held item: None

Base Stats

Starting Moves

Notes: Normal Type, Glitch ability, No Evolution

I don't know if a different Item and one with an actual ability is enough to continue, I contemplate this.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-16 22:39:58
Yeah, I don't think it is.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-01-17 08:16:53
I did get up to the 0300, codes before but when I tried to, I got was crashers or errors. I have Emerald, on my laptop, and I'm going to see if I can find a proper stable Master Ball code (that doesn't take over the Key Items, slot) and breed Decamarks, and see what'll happen. Nothing no doubt, but we'll see.

Date: 2009-01-17 09:56:17

I did get up to the 0300, codes before but when I tried to, I got was crashers or errors. I have Emerald, on my laptop, and I'm going to see if I can find a proper stable Master Ball code (that doesn't take over the Key Items, slot) and breed Decamarks, and see what'll happen. Nothing no doubt, but we'll see.

I bred two 0000 Decamarks before, I got a glitch called, "-" can't remember details on it though.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:03:08
I found a Bad EGG called -. Also I got a problem, I can't find a Master Ball code for Emerald, and I can't get a single Decamark on FR/LG to appear. It's driving me mad. I can get code 039D, to appear but I have no Master Balls, to catch it. I give up on Green, so I want to breed Decamarks, but my only problem is I need a Mach Bike to get the egg to hatch faster. But, the last Master Ball code, I used it took over the Key Items, and when I picked up a Key Item, it was gone.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:07:14
First,  you're probably going to have to start a new game, and then use this code:
82005274 0001

Now you should be able to buy Master Balls in the shop, for $0.

Now, just get to the Mach Bike, and you're done. Unless, of course this is what you did.

I'm going to start of Emerald Decamarks as well, documenting them, testing Evolutions, with possible Breeding of my own along the way.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:10:59
Sounds fun, and thaks for that. Well, I don't know if they do evolve. I'm guessing they would on a hack version of Emerald, but a normal version, I don't know. I was raising decamarks, before but I had to have my PC taken away to be repaired and I lost my ROMs.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2009-01-17 10:15:32

[attachment=1]
Pokedex No. ???

Base Stats

Starting Moves

[li]ThunderPunch[/li]

[attachment=2]
Pokedex No. ???

Base Stats

Starting Moves

[li]ThunderPunch[/li]

I don't know if a different Item and one with an actual ability is enough to continue, I contemplate this.

Yeah, you hit the Normal Desert, they start clearing up to their normal glitchiness after like hex 0370.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:16:20

Sounds fun, and thaks for that. Well, I don't know if they do evolve. I'm guessing they would on a hack version of Emerald, but a normal version, I don't know. I was raising decamarks, before but I had to have my PC taken away to be repaired and I lost my ROMs.

Remember though, nobody thought Decamarks in LG would evolve either, until I evolved a few.

[attachment=1]
Pokedex No. ???

Base Stats

Starting Moves

[li]ThunderPunch[/li]

[attachment=2]
Pokedex No. ???

Base Stats

Starting Moves

[li]ThunderPunch[/li]

Yeah, you hit the Normal Desert, they start clearing up to their normal glitchiness after like hex 0370.

To bad E_H crashes thereafter.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:19:57
Hmm, strange. Well, I've started again, and about to see if 039D, shows up.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:26:03
Speaking of which does anyone know where the heck Emerald Decamarks we left off at?

I looked at Gawaxy's last post, but it seemed to be just be all over the place.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:27:03
I haven't spoken to him on AIM, in ages and that code you given me, doesn't work. I can't buy Master Balls, only Pokeballs.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:30:03

I haven't spoken to him on AIM, in ages and that code you given me, doesn't work. I can't buy Master Balls, only Pokeballs.

When I used it, I went to the Shop, and Potions were "$0" and had the Picture of a Master Ball, when you buy them, it will say you bought a Master Ball. It basically doesn't change the name of the first item, but it really should be a Master Ball.

Date: 2009-01-17 10:33:00
Well, with mine they're still $300.