Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

General Pokemon Glitchiness - Page 1

General Pokemon Glitchiness

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2006-11-21 13:48:11
This thread is for little glitches that you don't think you need a intire topic for. To people who viewed it earlier I was forced to save the thread before I finished. It is for little things that happened and you could probably replicate but isn't very amazing. SCared Fir3 has the right sort of idea but is very general and had bit too much melodramatics

Like:

I found a random Beta phrase on Ruby

It is strange because you cannot deposit bikes.

And

I found Steven in the middle of no where
He isn't doing anything and I can't get him to move.

Pictures help, But aren't nesserary.
And give the game version.

[attachimg1]

[attachimg2]

Re: General Pokemon Glitchiness

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-11-21 14:15:27
You mean like
Ex,
OMGLYK MY GAMEBOY FROZE WITH RANDOM GLITCH BOXES!!!11!!AGGGH!IM GONNA DIE!IM GONNA LOSE MY SAVE DATA!

like that?
if so then..good i guess

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2006-11-21 16:31:15
like the "AaarrghitstheoldmanontheroofOMGhe'sgonnacommitsuicide" & the "WhattherudewordI'msurfingonastatueaaaarrghpanic" glitches, then I say good, those poor little glitches have had no respect for a very long time

Date: 2006-11-21 17:07:59
AaaaaarghIRandomlycreatedaglitchthatisactuallyaplaceholdereditedbyelitemap.

Although it is funny don't do single word phrases

And like the other glitch places, don't make up glitches. I will verbally slap you.

Date: 2006-11-21 18:21:16

I found a random Beta phrase on Ruby

It is strange because you cannot deposit bikes.

And

I found Steven in the middle of no where

He did actually count as a sprite.

Did you use a gameshark or did this just randomly happen?

Date: 2006-11-22 12:38:55
Three words; Walk Through Walls

I used the walk through walls cheat to get to a Rydel's bike place with no pokemon then got a bike. Went into the pokemon center and battled a ??????????. I caught it. The game corrupted and I randomly appeared at the pokmon center with still no pokemon but in my PC I had my previous save pokemon.??? I walked outside and walked along and randomly found Steven standing there who said nothing to me.

Random but not that amazing.

Date: 2006-11-22 13:32:23
ok that is random

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-11-22 16:12:07
These screenshots are some examples of what you can do to Pokemon Gold with Gameshark. Gameshark pwwwwwwwwwns…

They may not fit here, but I consider them like glitches.

Date: 2006-11-22 16:14:50
WHOA!
Wow Pichu!Can you tell me those codes?I want to try!

Date: 2006-11-22 16:17:44
I edited the post because it turns out the SGB graphics screenshots were replaced.

The codes are in the Gold and Silver code archive.

Date: 2006-11-22 16:22:40
To find the codes used for these, use your browser's find feature and try finding: clothes, color, ground, neon, and/or text.

Date: 2006-11-26 15:37:49
This is a weird glitch made by 01FEEDCE. The trainer was in the route west of Ecruteak City.

Posted by: ShadowLugiaMaster
Date: 2007-01-31 18:11:15

These screenshots are some examples of what you can do to Pokemon Gold with Gameshark. Gameshark pwwwwwwwwwns…

They may not fit here, but I consider them like glitches.

i wouldn't say so…..on my emrald, i cant even battle anymore. or fly, cuz my pokemon never return to their pokeballs and the game corrupts every single time i go into battle.

Date: 2007-01-31 18:27:01
I like breeding Mews. Not that that is any good for my game. They take A LONG TIME TO HATCH (sound familliar?)
I can't actually start up my game because I ruined half the commands on my game.
I destroyed a town, glitched some trainers, got some glitches, destroyed another town.

All in a days work.

Not that any of this was caused by Gameshark  ;)

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-03-09 14:34:15
hey, yesterday i spent about 4 hours reserching various glitches. i found that if you use the glitch item "trade completed" it throws a pokeball at the menu and it caught a rattata! i checked my pokemon and there it was!  i had recently battled a wild rattata a few minutes ago and the one in my party was the same one (lvl 3)! weird….