Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Pokémon Glitch Discussion

General Pokemon Glitchiness - Page 2

Re: General Pokemon Glitchiness

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-09 14:39:16
Perhaps there is, then, more to Trade Completed than we know.

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-11 19:27:01
To get all the colors messed in Pok?mon Gold and silver do the machop trick,talk to machop in Vermillion city,and then look into your coin case,the game will restart with messed up colors,hope that helped ;)

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-06-12 11:14:34
I remember when I unintentionally did that glitch, I had no idea why the game had restarted, & why everything had odd colours. ([size=8pt]starts daydreaming about when he was [size=1pt]this big[/size][/size])

Posted by: silverlucario
Date: 2007-09-25 11:31:21
Sadly, my GB Gameshark is now gone… Cheap thing broke… But I remember that I entered one random code in on my Crystal Version, and everywhere I went there was this pink clone of me standing in a random place on the screen… Watching me… And always somewhere I couldn't get to, like in a tree. (I was a female character)

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-25 14:21:30
Weee, fun times on Blue…one time I was doing the Ditto trick when I withdrew a Sandshrew right before I returned to the route where the battle was to take place. I arrived at said route,and on my screen a text box popped up and literally overflowed with random numbers that caused my game to freeze. Apparently the ditto trick doesn't like you withdrawing Pokemon halfway through it O_o

Posted by: Darkened Angel
Date: 2007-09-27 23:49:21
Game sharks totally screw up your game Fyi

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-28 06:31:10

Game sharks totally screw up your game Fyi

No, not really. See, I sharked my Red version to the point where I had level 100 legendarys and 100s of master balls and I had all kinds of awesome stuff. The game still worked too, even after I used it to catch glitches on there.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-09-28 11:26:29
The "Gamesharks are dangerous" myth comes largely from SPPf, where all discussion of such things is prohibited – because they supposedly encourage cheating. Funnily enough, they have no problem with hundred-page threads about various glitches, including Missingno. and the Japanese Arceus glitch.

Date: 2007-09-28 11:37:43
Japanese Arceus glitch?

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-09-30 21:13:50
Err, replace "Arceus" with "Darkrai."

Date: 2007-10-01 11:32:49
Oh yeah, I know about that one.

GS can screw up your game if you misuse it or type in the wrong codes. Though I find I usually break the GS and not the game XD

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2007-10-21 20:43:10
One time I accidentally hit my Gold catridge, and it resetted with glitchy colours. And it happened twice.

Date: 2007-10-21 21:06:27
I've done the Glitch Dimension a couple times on Silver. I can't get Lugia to come in full color though.

Did you know that if you look at Articuno through the binoculars on R/B, sometimes if you look around there will be random glitch blocks floating in the blackness? It's strange, and it seems to increase the appearance of M on the Cinnbar strip.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-22 18:32:06
Back to first post…
Umm, what was the beta phrase? :???:

Posted by: Missingnoguy55
Date: 2007-10-22 20:13:14
It happens when you don't have your bike. I got that message when I lost my bike in my Emerald from my Action Replay.