Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 107

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-09-12 07:27:37
I get like that, when I'm sure I heard a song, that I liked and never knew the artist. It happened to me a few years ago where I heard this amazing song on a music channel I had it on and the cable was useless it kept going off and the fucker froze and I never found out the song. Still haven't now.

For All - Yamaoka Akira

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-12 11:23:55
Rockin' Robin- Michael Jackson

Date: 2009-09-12 11:38:02
Laybrinth - Jason Gervais, Samantha Dean

These songs I'm listening to are fan made as these people are inspired by the music of Yamaoka Akira, who composed and wrote the songs to the Silent Hill games. These songs are amazing.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-09-12 12:00:20
Nine Inch Nails - Closer (a.k.a. Closer to God, Halo 9)

This is another one of those really weird songs that's imprinted itself onto a memory. It was playing on the radio in the car when I went up to see the Tea Fire (massive wildfire that happened in November) from a hill near my house. Now whenever the song plays, I see burning hillsides and homes, billowing clouds of smoke lit by fire, and the streets which we drove through to get to the hill without power at night.

Date: 2009-09-12 12:04:15
That is strange. I guess odd things happen.

Nightmare - Jason Gervais, Samantha Dean

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-09-12 13:40:11

Laybrinth - Jason Gervais, Samantha Dean

These songs I'm listening to are fan made as these people are inspired by the music of Yamaoka Akira, who composed and wrote the songs to the Silent Hill games. These songs are amazing.

What website you using?
Ocremix?

Date: 2009-09-12 14:08:18
No, I visit fanmade websites of the Silent Hill games, and a lot of people who enjoyed Yamaoka Akira's awesome music, they did their own. A lot of them are amazing.

Balkan Church (From The Other Side) (Broken Notes Music Melancholy Album - Disc 2) - Jason Gervais

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-09-13 09:09:43

Nine Inch Nails - Closer (a.k.a. Closer to God, Halo 9)

This is another one of those really weird songs that's imprinted itself onto a memory. It was playing on the radio in the car when I went up to see the Tea Fire (massive wildfire that happened in November) from a hill near my house. Now whenever the song plays, I see burning hillsides and homes, billowing clouds of smoke lit by fire, and the streets which we drove through to get to the hill without power at night.

That is weird. Why would a song with the words "Fuck you like an animal" in the chorus be allowed to play on the radio?

Date: 2009-09-13 09:28:10
Main Theme - Samantha Dean

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2009-09-13 10:17:51
[size=1]"Cameltosis" - KoRn[/size]

Date: 2009-09-13 11:08:07
Restless Dreams - Jason Gervais, Samantha Dean

Restless Dreams, is a wonderful song. These people from this Russian website, as amazing at the music they've made.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-09-13 14:07:09
The Beatles- Let it Be

Date: 2009-09-13 20:33:42
Jean-Michel Jarre - Equinoxe, Pt. 7

Date: 2009-09-13 20:49:41
The Fog Hid The Secrets - SinFearSilence

Date: 2009-09-13 20:53:17
London Elektricity - Different Drum