Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 142

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-11-18 23:02:54
Ahh…
"Trogdor"-Strong Bad

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-11-18 23:06:41
A friend of mine said that if people try and change you because they can't accpet you for the way you are, then how they be called humans? I think my friend Lauren was right. If there is a God, he made me this way, and it would be nice if I could be accpeted and not rejected but meh, Lauren said that some people never will, accpet someone different.

Still Livin' In A World Without You, my WMP11 isn't responding at the moment, again. Stupid XP.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-11-18 23:12:14
New Radicals - You Get What You Give

Yami, who you are is your choice. If you choose to let what some teenager hundreds of miles away thinks control your life, then so be it. Someone else's rejection is a sign that they are broken, not you.

Date: 2009-11-18 23:17:28
The thing is Wa, for the last few years I've felt like I've been the total reject of Earth on how I was created. I've felt the same ever since I left school at 15 because again I was the class reject, like I feel like a reject here, because yes, I do speak my mind, (it was how I was raised), speak my mind, to get some truth into the world, it was how I raised and I can't go back on how I am.

Neon Rainbow - Box Tops

Date: 2009-11-18 23:34:31
Chemical Brothers - It Doesn't Matter

I don't think that you're a reject. If more people spoke their mind and not someone else's, then the world would be a better place.

Date: 2009-11-18 23:38:02

If more people spoke their mind and not someone else's, then the world would be a better place.

Truer words have never been typed.

Same as before…TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!

Date: 2009-11-18 23:41:52
I agree, but some people take things the wrong way with me and it brings on fights. I don't have much of an accent and sometimes people take it the wrong way before I can explain it bugs the hell out of me. Most forums I went to, I got total grief, for speaking my mind on something and I got thrown out for it. Seriously, this is JUST the bloody 'net, and people still take little things to heart, getting me into deep shit because they took it to heart and won't admit to it. If I could of met my real grandfather who had autism that was passed onto my dad, then onto my brother then on me, then my life would be so much easier, as I would of been able to fill in holes when people ask me about myself, and how I got the horrible condition/disorder, but I am unable to because I can't understand it myself. I just do wish people would go easy on me, but they don't because they take my posts, to heart, and it really bothers me.

Give Into Me - Micheal Jackson

Date: 2009-11-19 00:00:10
Hmm…I don't know how to respond to that, and I probably shouldn't, because it's off-topic…

No song at this moment…

Date: 2009-11-19 00:11:48
Tomb kept complaining about the no discussion, so I gave this one, so this topic can be left alone. It's done no harm, people enjoy this topic, so it should stay put.

Grr WMP11 has crashed again!. Oh, now it wants to respond. Damn you XP!

Fairytale - Alexander Ryback Eurovision Song Contest 2009 winners (Norway).

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2009-11-19 15:55:31

Tomb kept complaining about the no discussion, so I gave this one, so this topic can be left alone.
I meant on-topic discussion.
As for the song, if required, nothing right now.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-11-19 16:13:31

Tomb kept complaining about the no discussion, so I gave this one, so this topic can be left alone.
I meant on-topic discussion.
As for the song, if required, nothing right now.
>_>
And(I'm not for sure what it's called but…):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7RXvRXRXY&feature=related[/youtube]

Date: 2009-11-19 16:51:09
Uh, Fivex, the YouTube thing doesn't work on here at the moment. If I knew what the song was called, I could try and find it for you on MP3 instead of YouTube.

Ice Word (Remix) (Super Mario Bros. 3) - Christopher So, changed to Sea World (Remix) (Super Mario Bros. 3) - Christopher So

I don't care what Mario games are released these days, nothing can compare to the original Mario Bro. games I played as a kid. The music and the games were what the Mario Bros, were all about. These remixes of the two worlds are awesome, but I do love the Sea World Remix, while I'm currently playing Mario Bros 3 on my DS I wasn't very good at it when I was 9, nothings changed a few years later, I'm still terrible at it. :XD:

Date: 2009-11-19 18:26:47
"Vs. Mewtwo"-from Pokemon Stadium

Date: 2009-11-19 19:07:05
Sea World - World 3 - Super Mario Bros 3

Date: 2009-11-19 19:09:52
Nine Inch Nails - Closer