Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 65

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-07-01 10:54:43
T_T I'm trying to download the Dead Space film, it looks awesome, and the Siren: Forbidden Siren movie, but no luck.

Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #3 - Normal End Title - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #4 - Special End Title - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2009-07-01 14:11:16
That's cause you got to make it yourself. Get A Pcsx if it is a playstation game or movie, because they have a video taking feature. (pcsx is very fucking hard to use, but if your into finding out how to use new software this is for you)

Numa Numa - gary brolsma
(i know he didn't make the song)

Date: 2009-07-01 16:28:10
It isn't a Play Station film. Here's the link about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Siren_(film))

Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #5 - Credit Line of Whole Staff - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki

Date: 2009-07-01 16:30:05
um….Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name

so [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wX8AbBWc08[/youtube]

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-07-01 16:33:29
Beck - Bad Cartridge (Nintendo remix of E-Pro)

There are three other Nintendo-ized Beck songs from the Guero album(Bit Rate Variation in B-flat, Ghettochip Malfunction, and Gameboy/Homeboy), but I can't seem to find the Gameboy/Homeboy video. Oh well.

Date: 2009-07-01 16:34:49

Beck - Bad Cartridge (Nintendo remix of E-Pro)

There are three other Nintendo-ized Beck songs from the Guero album(Bit Rate Variation in B-flat, Ghettochip Malfunction, and Gameboy/Homeboy), but I can't seem to find the Gameboy/Homeboy video. Oh well.

That was random…….
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_pWTlN15bc[/youtube]

Date: 2009-07-01 16:48:32
Ugh, sorry. My Firefox was being a dick. All you have to do is add the ) at the end of the link.

Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #6 - Prologue - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #7 - Raccoon City - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to, Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #8 - The Front Hall - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #9 - The First Hall - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #10 - The Second Floor - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #11 - Secure Place - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, changed to Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #12 - Leon with Clire - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki, Baiohazādo Tsū OST (Resident Evil 2 in English) - #13 - The Library - Ueda, Uchiyama, Nishigaki

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-07-01 21:44:31
The Prodigy - Music Reach (1, 2, 3, 4)

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-07-01 21:56:05
Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank

Date: 2009-07-01 22:09:52
New Order - Guilt is a Useless Emotion, changed to Dragon - Rain, changed to Caramell - Spelar Ingen Roll because otherwise I feel like an old person due to listening to two 80's bands in a row.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-07-01 23:57:39
Smooth Criminal- Michael Jackson

Date: 2009-07-02 00:15:29
DJ Tatana - Spring Breeze (Martin Roth SummerStyle Remix)

Date: 2009-07-02 04:39:13
Pocket Monters Theme Songs (Means Pokemon Theme song in Japanese) - Pokemon

Date: 2009-07-02 09:47:50

Pocket Monters Theme Songs (Means Pokemon Theme song in Japanese) - Pokemon

No! I so did not know that.
Legend of zelda overview
(That's english for the overview song of Legend of Zelda.)

Date: 2009-07-02 10:51:33
Thank You For The Venom - My Chemical Romance