Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 157

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-01-21 02:49:18
Lacuna Coil done a song called "Enjoy the Silence", and it's a good song too done by them.

Don't Hold Back - The Sleeping

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-01-21 03:46:46
I suppose I might as well continue posting in this thread because it's there.

Armadon - 3rd Impulse

Date: 2010-01-21 04:13:51
It's a harmless topic. It's not like it's going to jump out and kill someone.

Born Like This - Three Days Grace

Date: 2010-01-21 04:33:45
I think the main issue the admins have with this topic is the level of interesting discussion, not what harm it poses. Oh well.

Laurent Wolf - No Stress (radio edit)

Date: 2010-01-21 05:59:39
People barely chat in this thread because certain people would complain, and when one complains about the lack of converation, then all hell breaks loose, so it's a no win, no win battle.

To End The Rapture - Avenged Sevenfold

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-21 09:19:50
Yes, the Lacuna Coil cover of "Enjoy the Silence" is pretty good. Still, the original one is the version I've heard the most.

The Prodigy - Breathe

Date: 2010-01-21 09:29:24
I'm quite a Lacuna Coil fan, I love their music. My main favoite out of all their music, well I have two would be Heir of a Dying Day, and I think it was called Veins of Glass, I forgot since I did lose a truck load of my music originally from my parents computer, but sadly the power failure that my area and other areas of the UK had, killed the computer (there's a needle in the main hard drive I think and if that stops moving - blue screens of death).

Our Truth - Lacuna Coil

Date: 2010-01-21 09:46:43
I share most of my music tastes with my parents, and since they have a huge CD collection even if my computer dies it's mostly backed up.

Fatboy Slim - Push the Tempo

Date: 2010-01-21 09:56:36
It's a shame when I make my own, my CD players fail to read the CDs anymore, and trying to re-write them, never works.

Swamped - Lacuna Coil

Date: 2010-01-21 10:01:15
That's too bad. My CD player, which has amazing stereo, won't start up anymore. I refuse to use these new music players because they want you to buy all your music twice. I can't even put music on a microSD card because it's read-only. 

The Crystal Method- Name of the Game

Date: 2010-01-21 10:06:44
Typical technology these days. I got this little MP3 player, and it's useful as I can plug it into a USB Slot in my laptop (can't with my computer because it's "tainted" - infected with a virus), and I can store a lot of music, and if I want to add others all I have to do is delete the songs I no longer want and send over the new.

Enjoy the Silence - Lacuna Coil

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-01-21 14:07:32

That's too bad. My CD player, which has amazing stereo, won't start up anymore. I refuse to use these new music players because they want you to buy all your music twice. I can't even put music on a microSD card because it's read-only. 

Have you tried looking for a lock switch?

AC/DC - Hells Bells

Date: 2010-01-21 18:01:14
It has a lock switch, which is always in the unlocked position. What it does is it tries to start up, then mysteriously dies.

Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-01-21 18:02:39
Well I don't know then.

*looks for a way to enable XP Mode in Windows 7 Home Premium*

30 Seconds to Mars - Kings & Queens

Date: 2010-01-21 18:27:47

What the hell kind of music players have you being looking at?

Funtastic Power! - PART 12: Epic Beatz (fun times mix) feat. feat. user!