Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 161

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-02-09 19:23:30
Telling you to stop fighting off-topicly != "having a go at you"

Fade - The Future

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-02-09 19:34:51
How can adding a small conversain be off topic? Don't tell me we're going go through that "lack of chatting thing" again.

Runaway - Zebrahead

Date: 2010-02-09 19:48:06
The topic is about posting what song one is listening to. Therefore, anything that does not relate to such is off-topic. QED.

FTFX - Typical Green-Haired Girl

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-09 19:52:04

Don't have a go at me, I was saying to Chaos at the RPG's nicely to not ruin them, and I was trying to end it.

Bull. Telling me to "not ruin" them? Utter bull. You said nothing of the sort.
But, whatever. You are being f-ing heardheaded about not letting me in the RPGs, so f*** it. I'm done with this, and I'm done with you (for now). And what's ironic, is that YOU (and GoldenChaos, but he ain't here anymore) are the reason that I came back after my hiatus! It was all for nothing apparently, because it seems I have overstayed my welcome.

How can adding a small conversain be off topic?

I agree with Zowayix, and it was my fault for not doing this through PM. A conversation about forum RPGs is off-topic in a Music board.

Date: 2010-02-09 20:01:09
Like I said, say whatever I might start caring again. Reason I don't accpet anymore, because I'm getting close to closing the RPGs, as I'm packing up, in March and going. Once my health has been sorted, I won't be about anymore, so I'll no doubt be working so I'm getting near to the end of the RPGs, and once the 13th's here, I'm out, so once I'm gone, (never coming back), the better. I stuck around longer, since Jolteon was away, a long while, so I stuck around for him. If friend I have left, want to track me down, just look for the links to my forums, you'll find me lurking there, but Jolteon's board link is broken. I'm only sticking around a bit for Jolteon's sake, so remember 13th of March I'm gone.

Falling Apart -Zebrahead, changed to Anthem - Zebrahead

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-09 20:10:09
http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,5885.msg174117.html#msg174117

Reason I don't accpet anymore, because I'm getting close to closing the RPGs, as I'm packing up, in March and going.

That's IT?!?
WHY DIDN'T YOU F-ING SAY SO IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?
NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED!!!!

Date: 2010-02-09 21:37:28
Kaskade & deadmau5 - Move For Me (extended mix)

Date: 2010-02-10 04:13:27
1) You wasn't here when I was thinking of leaving after nearly four years of being here, 2) I'm tired of the trouble caused here caused by people because of my presance 3) I didn't plan on staying here more than a year when I first arrived here, 4) You never asked, just pissed me off for no reason, 5) I never reported abuse in the past, as I feel no one would believe me as like no one does outside the Internet (problems with my health, serious problems, where I think I have fatal familial insomnia), and on here, so yeah. End of.

Runaway - Zebrahead, changed to Nothing Left - As I Lay Dying

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2010-02-10 13:25:19
Please, please, PLEASE stop fighting in this thread. Take it to PMs or off the forum. The next person to continue fighting in this thread gets a +50 warning.

I MEANT IT WHEN I SAID THE FIGHTING STOPS.

(now listening to: Serenity by Godsmack)

Date: 2010-02-10 13:43:46
Silent Hill (Bonus Track) - Silent Hill Fan Soundtrack - Samantha Dean

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-10 18:30:50
Chemical Brothers - Where Do I Begin

Date: 2010-02-10 19:34:43
Enigma - Push the Limits (ATB remix)

Date: 2010-02-11 04:59:29
Ice World (Remix) (Super Mario Bros. 3) - Track 01 - Broken Notes Intermission - Volume One Soundtrack - Christopher So

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-02-11 11:28:21
[size=1]"Hey Daddy" - KoRn[/size]

Date: 2010-02-11 11:47:52
Bonus Track - Silent Hill Theme (Remix) - Samantha Dean