Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 152

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-16 22:06:43
Nine Inch Nails - Closer

Be lucky you have some music. I own about 2 albums and a crappy CD player; the rest I mooch off my parents. Thankfully my mother used to listen to NIN.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-12-16 22:09:47
I download mine/listen to music channels, that's how I get my music. Sure it's illegal, but iTunes got nothing on what I'd have, but I would of loved to of brought every Foamy soundtrack there was if I had the money.

Admitting Fear - Yamaoka Akira, changed to Morbid Nurse - Yamaoka Akira

I'll admit the music from Guild Wars was good, I have the bonus music CD, but the music brings back too many painfull memories for me.

Date: 2009-12-16 22:13:49
Nine Inch Nails - Kinda I Want To

I just use Youtube or rip it off a CD.

Date: 2009-12-16 22:15:53
I only go there to enjoy some of the music intros to Silent Hill/Outlaw Star. Still can't find the episodes I once had that were in Japanese, since Melfina's song is amazing in Japanese but all I keep getting is the English version. Stupid LimeWire. ¬¬

Return - Yamaoka Akira

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-16 22:25:57

I download mine/listen to music channels, that's how I get my music. Sure it's illegal, but iTunes got nothing on what I'd have, but I would of loved to of brought every Foamy soundtrack there was if I had the money.

Admitting Fear - Yamaoka Akira, changed to Morbid Nurse - Yamaoka Akira

I'll admit the music from Guild Wars was good, I have the bonus music CD, but the music brings back too many painfull memories for me.

iTunes has Silent Hill soundtracks, FYI.

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Boom! Shake the Room

Date: 2009-12-16 22:29:08
I already have them all. Silent Hill: Lost Memories has all the soundtracks to be downloaded, so I got them while I could.

….Faster - Yamaoka Akira

Date: 2009-12-16 23:12:13
Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds

Date: 2009-12-16 23:40:38
Violent Maria - Yamaoka Akira

Posted by: jocundthelilac
Date: 2009-12-17 17:03:18
Dancin' in the Moonlight- King Harvest (Toploader covered it about 10 years ago- rly that long? but I prefer this version ;))

Date: 2009-12-17 17:13:26
I'm not all that a fan of old music, some of my time as a kid, but I don't remember 'em. I don't like some of the artists/bands of today, they suck.

Life - Yamaoka Akira

Date: 2009-12-17 17:15:39
Fatboy Slim - The Rockafeller Skank

Most songs today are whiny and covered in sugary sprinkles. It seems that there is little new art.

Date: 2009-12-17 17:16:38
Well I listen almost exclusively to oldies- back before all the reality TV crap took over music. Well, oldies and almost any rock.

Son of My Father- Chicory Tip (fun fact: kept Don MacLean's American Pie off UK No. 1 in 1972)

Date: 2009-12-17 17:18:07
I needed a good laugh, thanks Wa. I've been a fan of the band Queen for years, well ever since Freddie's death in 91, that's the only music of the old I enjoy.

What A Nightmare - Yamaoka Akira

Date: 2009-12-17 17:19:08
Queen are pretty awesome, TBH. My brother's a big rocker but he can't STAND them for some reason…

Can't Stand Losing You- Police

Date: 2009-12-17 17:21:49
Why? Freddie was a talented man. Even now I still enjoy his voice, even though he's no with us but his voice always catches me by surprise on how high he can hit them notes.

Heather's Ladder - Yamaoka Akira

Stupid English weather.