Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

What song are you listening to right now? - Page 160

Re: What song are you listening to right now?

Posted by: Naitekiakki
Date: 2010-02-09 13:09:55
[size=1]"Again" - Yui[/size]

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2010-02-09 14:08:53
Bat Country - Avenged Sevenfold

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-02-09 16:36:59
"Throw It All Away"-Everett Bradley
(Or am I not allowed to post HERE, either?)

Date: 2010-02-09 17:16:23
I have no idea what hate-crime you got against me, it's childish. I'm asking you nicely to not spam in the RPG's as you're not in them.

To End The Rapture - Avenged Sevenfold.

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-02-09 17:18:57
Rick Astley - Sleeping (dolfegabana remix)

Date: 2010-02-09 17:25:46
Oh My God (I Can't Believe It) - Kaiser Chiefs

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-02-09 17:40:05
009 Sound System - Trinity

Date: 2010-02-09 17:43:51

I have no idea what hate-crime you got against me, it's childish. I'm asking you nicely to not spam in the RPG's as you're not in them.

Hate-crime? Spam?
These words are falicies.
What I said wasn't Spam.
The random Waluigi moment in the other was Spam.
And like I said: I'm not in it because you won't LET me be in it. (You say I go against game rules, and at the same time, your characters are constantly threatening and attempting to kill Jolteon's characters. And you got after me for ONE time that I had my character attempt to kill one of yours out of uncontrollable rage.)

On Topic: "Bring Me to Life"-Evanesence (spelling help, pleaseā€¦)

Date: 2010-02-09 17:47:05
Most use fear to toughen that Pokemon up, it's how my Pokemon were raised. Also, when you mess with me, you get the side to me that I've always been - defensive.

A Cruel Taste Of Winter - My Dying Bride

Date: 2010-02-09 17:55:02

Most use fear to toughen that Pokemon up, it's how my Pokemon were raised. Also, when you mess with me, you get the side to me that I've always been - defensive.

But attempting to kill? You can do that, but I can't? Why? Because you do it as a way to punish, while I use it as a result of pure rage?
(There were other things you got after me about: Sealing off the Unknown Dungeon (which was kind of stupid to get after me about), Level X (I understand that one.), Using anime-based attacks (also kind of stupid), Adding to development to story (I also understand that. It's YOUR RPG, after all.), Adding unorthadox methods to MY part of the story that doesn't affect you in any way (REALLY stupid. It's MY characters, I can do WTF I want with them. If I make them die, they die. If I make them lose an arm, they lose an arm. If I make them turn gay, god forbid, they turn gay.)
On-Topic: Still need help with spellingā€¦.

Date: 2010-02-09 18:06:49
The reason I don't let you in, because you think you can-like take control. Most people use fear in most people to get them to see the wrongs they did, and how to prevent them, in order for the foe to see that as a weakness (the other against the allies), and hell brakes loose. When I asked you to keep things SIMPLE, I meant it, I don't try and kill him, I try and get him to see his Pokemon are in the wrong, and fear is the only option left.

Psychosocial - Slipknot

Date: 2010-02-09 18:17:42

The reason I don't let you in, because you think you can-like take control. Most people use fear in most people to get them to see the wrongs they did, and how to prevent them, in order for the foe to see that as a weakness (the other against the allies), and hell brakes loose. When I asked you to keep things SIMPLE, I meant it, I don't try and kill him, I try and get him to see his Pokemon are in the wrong, and fear is the only option left.

Which is why I completely toned down my new character for just that. To make it to where he CAN'T be overpowered. And I only took control over MY parts and in MY chararacters. What's wrong with that?!?
Fear? You call constantly attacking someone even when they DIDN'T do anything bad at that time using fear? It's BRUTALITY. And don't bullshit me that you never try to kill them. Remember Myuutsu? He WOULD'VE killed Janella if my character hadn't stopped him!
There are alternative methods to showing the error of someone's ways than senseless violence. There is always internal pain. Like what Ghost Rider does. He makes people see all the evils that they did, and turns it into endless pain (I'm not saying go to that extremity, but have something similar to that) No one is going to learn if you just keep beating them. You need to actually make them feel and experience what they've done.
And remember back in the day, when you were new, I gave you many chances in things, even when you screwed up? And this is how you repay me? By not giving me a second chance?

On Topic: "Virus Alert"-Weird Al

Date: 2010-02-09 19:00:21
Perhaps, on how I feel on how you've treated me since you return. I tend to be violent, because violance can be all I know, because of my past, as all I've known is anger, anger, and anger, in which still plays on my life, where I go through days where my father hates me, hates the fact I'm alive, my brother is dead, and that just angers me, and as I am, (adding myself), brings what anger I had, into my character's personality, which is based off my real personality, I'm normally cool as ice, most days I'm too nervous (I have a nervous nature, but mixture of nervous, anger nature), and it of course changes my personality, all together, so you WILL get my real side to me, that's only known anger, for so many years, I've carried a burning anger inside of me so long, where I do refuse to fight back, no matter who pisses me off, but I have a low anoyance barrier, so I tend to get angry and will lash out at anyone who's annoying me to a point. You returned after gone for so long, and I feel as if, my friend's are turning on me, for what? Yes, I'm alittle older, found out secrets about myself my parents never told me until years later, so I feel betrayed/left in the dark by my parents for not telling me why am I different, why I get a target of people's bullshit, for being as I am, and it plays on me, and I get mad because I fail to understand what goes on around me, this is the effect I've suffered of my damn curse for years, wanting to understand the world around me, and can't and I get angry about it. *Sighs* Soon I get a damn job the better.

Before I Forget - Slipknot

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-02-09 19:04:33
WTF, you two? Look, if you're having an argument, please take it to PMs. Nobody wants to see it.

Nine Inch Nails - Lights in the Sky

Date: 2010-02-09 19:09:40
Don't have a go at me, I was saying to Chaos at the RPG's nicely to not ruin them, and I was trying to end it.

Dead Memories - Slipknot