Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 1

Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-01 18:08:52
It's been a few months, since the outbreak, of Pokemon Eggs, all types, are being stolen. It's been rumored, that Team Rocket, are up to no good again, after them being disbanded for seven years, but suddenly got back together, so some Pokemon Trainers, are too scared, to get their Pokemon, and Eggs, back but some Trainers, aren't gonna stand by it anymore, so they've teamed up with a few of the Gym Leaders, around the Pokemon World, ready to finish Team Rocket, off one and for all.

(Note: You can have Glitches, and this time Legends, are in, and Shiny Pokemon! You can be whatever, and can control up 2 character's only, and you can only control your two character's actions, and Pokemon/Glitches.)

Pokemon Trainers:
Name:
Looks:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
Badges:

Team Rocket
Name:
Own P]okemon:
Own Glitches:
Stolen Pokemon:
Stolen Glitches:
Looks:

Elite Four
Name:
Type: (Like Elite Four Member, of Fire, etc.)
Pokemon:
Glitches:

Police Officer:
Name:
Looks:
Officer Rank:
Officer Of What Town:
Pokemon:
Glitches:

Gym Leader
Name:
Gym Leader Of:
Pokemon:
Glitches:
History:

Here's mine.:
Gym Leader
Name: Mutou Yami
Gym Leader Of: Cerulean City
Looks: [IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg184/MutouYami-San/KirasMutouYami-3.png[/img] (Yami, has red eyes, and red in his hair, and has 2 large golden inked tattoos, on his back, and has a sword scar above his heart.)
Pokemon: Vaporeon (M), Shiny Glaceon (Glacea, F), Shiny Gyarados (M), Shiny Charizard (Dark Fire, M), Lopunny (F), Ho-Oh.
Glitches: Charizard 'M, (F), Decmark RAGE (M).
History: Yami, appears to be the Gym Leader of Cerulean, with his girlfriend, as her friend, Misty, gave her the Gym, as Misty, went on an adventure, of her own, so since then Yami, and his girlfriend, have been, running it since. Yami doesn't remember much about his past, as he says, that iit's better that way. Lately, there's been rumors, that Team Rocket, are up to no good, and are stealing all the Pokemon, and Pokemon Eggs.

Name: Kira
Gym Leader Of: Ceruelan City, with Yami
Looks: Has darkish blonde straight, hair, is a bit short, but rests down her back a little, and has blue eyes, white and green stripes shirt, with a pattern, on the left side, black pants, with blue and white trainers.
Pokemon: Raichu, (F), Vaporeon (F, Aqua), Lanturn (F), Gardevoir (F), Shiny Charizard (F, Shadow Fire), Zangoose (F).
Glitches: Charizard 'M (F, Char Hybird), Decmark RAGE (F), MissingNo. (L shape),
History: Kira has Autism, and has heavy depression, and looks over-weight, and is quite shy with eczema, on her face, arms and legs, as well as her body, she has very limited eye contact, can get upset, or angry quickly, has a short-fuse temper, and suffers high emotions, and has very short-term memory loss. Kira, lives with her Pokemon, and her two Glitches, who can't remember where or how she got her Charizard 'M, that's normally with her all the time, while her Pokemon are in the house. She doesn't remember much, as her past, nor much that goes on around her. She hides, away in her house, and comes out only at night, or during the day when it's peaceful.

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-01 20:46:49
Name: Vanessa Stonehammer
Looks: [IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Lady.jpg[/img]
Pokemon: Absol (level 50, female), Raikou(level 50) and Leafeon (Female, level 50, shiney)
Glitches:None
Badges:8 Hoenn, 8 Johto, 1 Kanto, 7 Gold fronteir symbols.
Hometown: Lilycive city
History: Vanessa never was the popular one at school. She was teased about her hair color. Vanessa, however, found a temporary career as a singer, from the age of 14 to the age of 15. Later, she developed a liking for Pokemon, thus becoming what she is today, one of the top ten best trainers.

Date: 2008-05-01 20:50:05
Accepted.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-01 21:28:16

Looks: [IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Lady.jpg[/img]

Wow… she's hot…

Name: Jacred Jones (no relation to glitch trainer Jacred)
Gym Leader Of: Pewter Gym
Looks:[IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk176/megamissingnochu/Jacred.png[/img]
Pokemon:Golem(Male, level 30) Entei(Rarely used, level 52), Eevee(level 25, male, obtained from Bill)
Glitches:????? 254(level 11)
History: Ever since he was 7, he wanted to be a Pokemon Gym leader(having befriended an Entei he helped beforehand) and never gave up training until his dream came true. Now, Jacred spends his free time accepting Gym battles, Detesting Team Rocket, and eating pizza.*I Just had to put that in*. As for the Ex Gym leader, Brock, he left on a journey to have every nurse Joy as his girlfriend.

Date: 2008-05-01 21:29:52
XD I agree on the Nurse Joy, part and accepted.

Date: 2008-05-01 21:33:17
Right. How many more needed to start this RPG?

Date: 2008-05-01 21:34:43
Dunno. I'll still keep my other, I'm enjoying that one. Hmm, if we don't get anymore, soon we can start it.

Date: 2008-05-02 11:08:38
Hmm, seems we aren't gonna get any more people joining, at the moment so, I guess we can kick start, the RP.

Date: 2008-05-02 11:53:05
I don't know. maybe we should wait a few days.

Date: 2008-05-02 11:54:25
I guess. But last time that happened, my current one, was bumped, when I waited, a long while.

Date: 2008-05-02 12:03:39
I was only thinking seven days. I'll be posting again in this topic in about three days time, anyway.
(Or earlier if someone else joins)

Date: 2008-05-02 12:10:38
I doubt, any others would join. If they do, then they don't post.

Date: 2008-05-03 12:38:38
Well who wouldn't post here? (Besides RPG haters)

Oh, yes, before I forget, ?????(000) made an RPG of his own, already 3 members!

*Needs two more though* Link: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,3542.0.html

Date: 2008-05-03 12:39:40
Yeah, I know. I'm not 100% sure on joining it, yet.

Date: 2008-05-03 12:49:56
Theirs no rush. (I think)
I just joined because it was the first RPG I saw.
(and It looked nteresting)