Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 19

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-07 13:18:37
Jacred: I could try to take a ham sandwich from the fridge.
Entei: SANDWICH??? *Glares at Jacred* I hate bread…

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-07 13:22:17
Aqua: Entei, shut up, okay? Keep your voice own.
*The door opens and Yami returns but seems dazed but looks at them then he doesn't say anything so he sits down by the pool where the Seels appear from as he has bandages at the back of his head with some running through the jet-black and he sighs*

Date: 2008-05-07 13:26:57
Entei: Sorry about the scratches Yami. I was just so pissed off.
Jacred: Still can't risk another thing like that.
Eevee: (Yes, Jacred has one!) Like my new collar? You're jealous, aren't you?

Date: 2008-05-07 13:30:54
Yami: *Looks at Entei* Not just the scratches, I got a a 8% burn on my right arm, as well as a crack at the back of my head that needed 12 staples to close it.

Date: 2008-05-07 13:33:49
Entei: Didn't realize I did that much damage. Now.. about lunch… And remove these chains and claw guards!!
Eevee: WHY AREN'T YOU NOTICING MY NEW COLLAR????
Jacred: No need to shout!

Date: 2008-05-07 13:35:53
Yami: *Is holding both sides of his head when more pain kicks in* …..

Posted by: Missingnoleader
Date: 2008-05-07 22:26:58
Name :Casey Pinga
Looks: Imagine the Youngster. Remove the cap and add black hair, you get him. He also has a Dratini on his shirt.
Pokemon: Shiny Deoxys, Blaziken(Lee M), Heracross (Hercules M), Weavile (Shadoo ?) Pikachu (Blitzkrieg F) Starmie (Polaris)
Glitches: an unstable Magikarp with moves of Deoxys
Badges: The Hoenn Badges and the Gold Symbol in Battle Frontier
History: He was a normal boy, until he went to fortree city. He, several other trainers, and the local gym leader were up against those who would use Giratina to rule the world. During this, he had to face an ENTIRE army of glitchs (mostly Missingno) lead by 'M. Eventually they stopped the plot and saved the world. A Team Rocket Spy there had hinted something will happen on the mainland happen in some years.  So in the 4 years following that event, he competed in the Battle Frontier. It was after he beat Tucker, he got a message from a friend of the Fortree Gymleader to come and fight him.

Gym Leader
Name: Kenneth (Ken) Asawa
Gym Leader Of: Cinnabar Island
Looks: Like Riley but with a more greener coat. May wear a lab coat and glasses when undercover.
Pokemon: Kabutops (Samu M), Aerodactyl (Knife F), Rampardos (Cranium M), Torterra (Terra F), Sceptile (Huntar M), Shiny Yanmega (Battra M) (Replaces Torterra Sceptile and Yanmega with Relicanth (Fosh M), Armaldo (Shrimp F), and Cradily (Suction F) when in a gym battle)
Glitches: Missingno(Shell Kabu fossil) Missingno (Fang Aero Fossil)
History: He was born in Cinnabar Island and had his starter pokemon to be infact, a Kabuto. He had visited many gyms on his quest to find all the ancient looking pokemon. He had just arrived back from Eterna City. He usually is seen in the Lab relaxing. This is an example of his ADD. This is not seen in battle though.

Are shadow pokemon allowed?

Date: 2008-05-08 00:32:21
Accepted. Hmm, I guess I can allow Shadow Pokemon, unless they are tamed.

Date: 2008-05-08 12:29:23
Entei: Yami. Please talk to that Eevee, It's driving me insane!
Eevee: I'll ask again. Do you like my new collar? That Vanessa got it for me. She's really nice. Do you like it? Huh? Do you?
*Jacred looks at Yami*
Jacred: Well, he IS asking you.

Date: 2008-05-08 13:45:07
Yami: … Eevee, don't make me have to stitch your mouth closed. He is your Eevee. Eevee, it's fine, and enough. My head is killing me as it is. So, enough about the fucking collar…

Date: 2008-05-08 13:51:30
Entei: Well, could you remove the chains and claw guards? I've got an annoying itch, right here! *Shows Yami the spot where the flea collar was rubbing and removing fur*

Eevee: OK. I'll shut up now.

Date: 2008-05-08 13:52:48
Yami: Only if you can behave yourself. Like, no biting, no scratching others, no burning everyone else.

Date: 2008-05-08 13:57:20
Jacred: I don't think that's a good idea. *Scratches Entei where it was itching* I mean, He could have another "Funny turn" and attack us again.

Entei: *Sighs* Fine…

Date: 2008-05-08 14:00:23
Yami: Hmm, got a point there. *Sits at the water with his feet in the water but since his plants are made from leather they won't be wet so he looks into the clear crystal water watching the Seel play under-water tag*

Date: 2008-05-08 14:08:18
Eevee: *Plays with the other Eevee evolutions* You know what? I want to evolve into an Espeon. That would be so cool.

*Jacred takes off his normal clothes, puts on his swimming clothes, and Jumps into the water*

Jacred: Wanna join me?