Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 31

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-11 12:05:22
*Eevee walks up to Yami looking jealous of the Finneon*

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-11 12:12:22
Yami: I'd better get these three into a tank, that way Lumineon, can her strength back. *Returns both Lumineon's and the Finneon, and he lets them out in a tank, that's really large where Finneon, can swim around while her mother rests, and the father, looks after the younger one*

Date: 2008-05-11 12:17:47
Eevee: What are you doing? I hate it when something is cuter than me! *Sulks in corner*

Date: 2008-05-11 12:23:45
Yami: *Looks at Eevee* What the hell has gotten you so pissed at me for? I have to make sure, Lumineon, and Baby Finneon, are okay. I knew she was due, but wasn't this soon. They seem to be, doing well. Lumineon.
Male Lumineon: *Looks at Yami*
Yami: Keep them safe, okay?
Male Lumineon: *Nods* I'll make sure my family's safe, Yami.
Yami: Good. I'll come check on you three, in a little while. *Sighs and picks up Eevee* Don't be that way. Just because Finneon, was born doesn't mean I won't give you any attention. I just have to make sure, there isn't any health problems, with them, nor Finneon. It's what it means, to be a Water-type Gym Leader.

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-11 12:26:24
Leafeon: He's right, young Eevee. You must learn no-one can give total attention to you.
Absol: [size=1]…stupid wise little…[/size] Yeah, I know.

Date: 2008-05-11 12:28:55
Yami: *Puts Eevee down and walks out of the room, and closes the door with the lights off so he goes to check on Tenacool, and Tenacruel*

Date: 2008-05-11 12:34:22
Leafeon: Eevee, Let's get some berries, and I'll talk to you over lunch, OK?

Date: 2008-05-11 12:37:55
Yami: *Walks back but his hair is now soaked do it rests over his eyes and he sighs, so its now a large tri-colored mess and he glares at the closed door* I will tie that things legs down one of these days…

Date: 2008-05-11 12:47:16
Eevee: Who's legs?

Date: 2008-05-11 12:48:59
Yami: *Movs his hair out of his eyes* That damn Tentacruel. I'll chop them off, next time, he gets me wet. Just hope the staples, don't rust then I'd have to have them replaced.

Date: 2008-05-11 12:52:41
Leafeon: I could get you dry! *Intentionally makes razor leaf miss, but the moving air behind the attack is enough to dry Yami in one go* There! All dry!

Date: 2008-05-11 12:56:30
Yami: Thanks, Leafeon. That's the last time I go near him… *Walks out of the Gym, and sends out Ho-Oh* Go, finds some Berries, would you?
Ho-Oh: Very well. *Flies off*

Date: 2008-05-11 12:58:54
*A twig snapping sound is heard outside*

Eevee: *Ears prick up* What was that?

Date: 2008-05-11 13:05:13
Leafeon: What was what?
Absol: You'd have to be deaf not to hear that!
Leafeon: The twig? I heard it.

Date: 2008-05-11 13:08:41
Yami: *Walks back inside* What's up?