Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 332

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-03 15:40:21
Aqua: *Jumps back into the water*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-03 16:08:08
*Steve leaves and heads to GAreth's house*

Date: 2008-11-03 16:22:36
(I think you have short-term Insomnia I forgot it's name.)

Lopunny: *Sitting on the roof of the Gym, singing*

Date: 2008-11-04 14:55:52
(Uh…  yeah… If I do have it, why do I?)

Steve: *Looks at Lopunny* What're you doin'?

Date: 2008-11-04 14:59:55
(Transient insomnia lasts only a few nights. It is often caused by jet lag, temporary stress, excitement, illness, or a change in sleep schedule. Is a lighter version.
Short-term: Short-term insomnia lasts up to three weeks. It often results from more prolonged stress or worries, such as financial troubles, death of a loved one, job change, or divorce. If not addressed, short-term insomnia may escalate into a chronic problem. - Long-term (what I have): Chronic insomnia, also known as long-term insomnia, lasts more than a month. It can occur every night, most nights, or several nights each month.
Chronic insomnia is often caused by a medical problem; treating the underlying problem may alleviate the insomnia. Chronic sleeplessness may also be caused by bad sleep habits.)

Lopunny: Just sitting here.

Date: 2008-11-04 15:52:46
(Not sure what I have. I just have some nights where I can't sleep at al and others where I sleep and don't feel like waking up.)

Steve: Hey, I know what you can do.

Date: 2008-11-04 15:57:30
(Sounds like, Transient Insomnia. I'm guessing your bastard brother, and the annoying hellspawn, cause stress?)

Lopunny: And that would be? And if it's getting you a new collar, forget it.

Date: 2008-11-04 22:14:24
(Well, there's that, plus my TV exploding, general school stuff and my parents. I hope my lack of sleep isn't permanent.)

Steve: Getting me something to drink.

Date: 2008-11-04 22:20:19
(I think mine is. ?? And what are you doing on this time of morning?)

Lopunny: Get it yourself. I'm not a slave.

Date: 2008-11-04 23:09:50
(Can't sleep. I just gave up after 3 AM)

Steve: I can't make tea. Or coffee.

Date: 2008-11-04 23:16:10
(I think you might have a mixture of Transient Insomnia, and Short-Term Insomnia. There is "Acute Insomnia", I'm unsure of that one yet, seeing as your insomnia lasts a few nights, and the stress is likely to cause both, versions of insomnia. I'm not a doctor, but if I'm right, then I'm just lucky. Perhaps, seeing a doctor about it. I tried, and sleeping pills failed to work with me, as my insomnia is too far gone.)

Lopunny: And I'm not doing it. Neither is good for dogs.

Date: 2008-11-04 23:21:51
(Either that, or I'm just a waste of time, and should just kill myself if this keeps happening)

Steve: Dad lets me have tea. But… he doesn't put milk or sugar in it…

Date: 2008-11-04 23:25:07
(Knock it off. You're sounding like I how used to, and it's fucking creepy, so stop it. I left mine too long, because I wasn't sure what the hell was wrong with me. I think mine's triggered by death of my brother, stress of moving houses, in the past, death of my cats, stress of life, and other things. I've had mine 5 years, no doubt longer now. You're still young, I'm not. You can get help with it. I'm stuck like this.)

Lopunny: Then he's either an idiot or just not bright.

Date: 2008-11-04 23:28:47
(Can't help it. This lack of sleep is pissing me off a little, and is interfering with my concentration at school. I keep falling asleep during class, or just being unable to concentrate)

Steve: Or, I'm allergic to milk, and he never buys sugar.

Date: 2008-11-04 23:36:42
(I could never fall asleep, in school. Like I said, speak to your parents, about this. Trust me you do NOT want to go through what I've been going through for the last nearly 6 years. It's worse than what your going through, with light insomnia.)

Lopunny: Perhaps, you're hyper when it comes to something "sweet", like sugar.