Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 17

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-07 01:09:52
Eevee: I…I.. I can e.e..evolve?

Entei: Sure as hell you can!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-07 01:11:40
Yami: Shut up, loudmouth in the corner. *Looks down at Eevee* Yeah, you can evolve. *Looks around for either Glaceon or Vaporoen but carefully out of the water appears Aqua*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-07 01:15:08
Leafeon: I would help you gain confidence, Eevee, but I've got a battle to do.
Raikou: [glow=red,2,300]Yeah. Me too. Absol![/glow]
Absol: Yes?
Raikou: [glow=red,2,300]Stop flirting with Yami! You're making him uncomfortable.[/glow]
Absol: I'm not making Yami uncomfortable, am I cutie? (Looks into Yami's eyes, so that their unusual shade of dark green shows)

Date: 2008-05-07 01:25:21
Kira: *Sits with Yami and has Aqua next to her* Nice try Absol, but his one, belongs to me.
Yami: Besides, Absol, your a Pokemon. *Looks at Kira and kisses her on the lips while she wasn't looking*
Kira: *Goes red and softly glares* Also Gym, Rules, don't flirt, with someone if he's taken. *Kisses Yami on the forehead* Go luck, hun.
Yami: *Smiles* Thanks. *Stands up*

Date: 2008-05-07 01:26:03
Entei: Shut up, Raikou!
*Jacred enters the Gym, covered in bandages*
Entei: HAHAHA!!! You look like a Egyptian Mummy!!! *Sneezes, burning a hole through Jacred's last shirt*
Jacred: Aww.. DAMMIT! This was my last shirt!!! I really need fireproof clothes…

Date: 2008-05-07 01:27:30
Yami: *Isn't to happy then throws a water-bomb on Entei* Shut it. Beware that I'm an real Egyptian, so next time Entei, I'll fire-proof your mouth shut.

Date: 2008-05-07 01:31:05
*Entei launches a full power flamethrower at Yami*
Entei: [size=5]NEVER THROW WATER BALLOONS AT ME! LAST PERSON TO DO THAT, WELL, LET'S JUST SAY, BARBECUE!!![/size]

Date: 2008-05-07 01:33:23
Yami: *Growls and has a burn mark on his right arm* That's so fucking it! *Goes into one of the black doors and slams it shut for the moment then he comes out with strange wire in his hands as well as a large needle* You've asked for it, fuzzball.

Date: 2008-05-07 01:41:21
Jacred: What's that?

Date: 2008-05-07 01:43:26
Yami: Fire-proof wire. *Tackles Entei and is able to stitch his mouth closed so he isn't able to bite nor use any Fire-attacks* That will shut him up. He really needs help, with his anger.

Date: 2008-05-07 01:45:45
*Entei Scratches Yami, Than knocks him in the water with double edge*

Date: 2008-05-07 01:47:19
Auqa: *Glares at Entei* Your dead, later. Yami? *Looks in the water but appears to be no sign other than a suddenly blob of pure blood in the water* Oh shit not good… *Dives in*

Date: 2008-05-07 02:46:37
*Jacred dives in the water after Aqua*

Date: 2008-05-07 12:11:56
Aqua: *Comes up with Yami's Vaporeon and Yami but he appears to be unconscious with a cut somewhere or a crack at the back of his head so the Vaporeon's get him out then they get Gardevoir to help then they go to the Pokemon Center*

Date: 2008-05-07 12:13:04
*Jacred is yelling something in Japanese at Entei*