Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 164

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-06-17 19:29:59
Erika: Okay, what exams, would you like to re-take, and take?

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-18 10:26:02
Vanessa: All of these. *Holds up a list of every possible Gym leader Qualification test*

Date: 2008-06-18 10:39:38
Erika: Very well. Please, take a seat, and I'll bring you the exam papers.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-18 10:52:06
*Jacred is scaring some girls in the classroom by sticking his finger up his nose, and trying to wipe it on them*

Girl1: Miss Erika! The new boy's being gross!
Girl2: He's wiping snot on us! Eww!
*The rest of the girls scream*

Date: 2008-06-18 10:57:04
Erika: Jacred! Stop it! Don't make me, have to get Yami, with his Vaporeon's!

Date: 2008-06-18 10:58:51
Jacred: I don't mind getting wet! It's Gareth who needs the bath anyway. *Points to Gareth, who was laughing in a tree*

Gareth: You're stuck in school! You're stuck in school! You're stuck in school! Hahaha!!!

Date: 2008-06-18 11:03:42
Yami: *Hits him at the back of the head* Don't piss me off anymore than already have gotten me pissed. *Above Yami's right eye, rest a long cut that has 6 paper stitches, so Yami, is sitting where Erika, is watching Jacred's every movement, like a hawk*

Date: 2008-06-18 11:18:15
Gareth: Huh? Where did Steve go?

*Steve sneaks into the classroom*

Little girl: Aww! An Eevee! Come here little cutie, come on!

Steve: *Looks confused* Who's cutie? My name's Steve.

Little girl: Miss! I found a talking Eevee in here!

Date: 2008-06-18 11:22:23
Yami: That would be my friend's son. *Stands up and picks up Steve* Why aren't you with Gareth?

Date: 2008-06-18 11:37:23
Steve: I was curious! I wanted to come here and see what school was! Now I'm here, I'm really interested.

Date: 2008-06-18 11:40:23
Yami: There is a Pokemon School, this one is for human's. Gareth, is too lazy to come to school, so I can get Kira, to take you to the Pokemon School. I'm gonna stay here, and keep Jacred, out of trouble.

Date: 2008-06-18 11:43:10
Steve: But that lady that smells like flowers can take care of Jacred. And dad doesn't wanna come because he couldn't take the pressure of homework and exams. Whatever they are.

Date: 2008-06-18 11:45:38
Yami: That's just his excuse. Plus Jacred, is already pissing on Erika, and she'll kill him, if he ain't careful, so Vanessa, is re-taking exams, to help Eon, to get a good education, in life.

Date: 2008-06-18 11:54:11
Steve: Eon? My best friend? She wants to learn? So do I. *Watches and listens, as Erika explains Pokemon evolution in detail*

Jacred: *Yawns and kicks a girl with his foot, which was under a table*

Date: 2008-06-18 11:57:28
Yami: I'm gonna kill him… *Bats Jacred at the back of the head* Don't make me have to tie your legs, to your chair! *Looks at Steve who's on his right shoulder* I guess, you can stay with Erika, if you want to learn.