Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 30

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-10 16:39:44
Yami: *Looks at his arms and shrugs*
Nurse Joy: *Walks in and isn't too pleased with Yami but she just deals with his arms and has his forearms bandages and lets him walk out*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-10 16:42:12
Vanessa: Joy, can I leave?

Date: 2008-05-10 17:23:33
Nurse Joy: You can, but just take things easy, and that goes trouble for you Mutou Yami.
Yami: *Goes red*

Posted by: Missingnoleader
Date: 2008-05-10 17:30:12
*Eventually both Samu and Kmiss faint. Then Ken and Casey come in*
Casey: What just happended here?

Date: 2008-05-10 17:54:35
Yami: *Goes back to his house*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-10 18:00:27
Jacred: Those four took me on in a battle! Good thing I'm a Gym leader, Or I might not've won. Who are you two?

Date: 2008-05-10 18:02:44
Yami: *Goes back to the Gym to feed the other Pokemon*

Date: 2008-05-10 18:36:31
Ken: Well, I am the Leader of Cinnabar Island, the name is Ken. And these two Kabutops and Sceptile belong to me.
Casey: I am Casey, one of the few people who beat all the Frontier Brains. The Weavile belongs to me.
Deoxys: *sigh* The fact they were not actually fighting you. They were fighting each other. Weavile would usually get to hyper and proceed to attack anything.

Date: 2008-05-10 18:42:05
Yami: *Walks around the Gym, where the Milotic's are, in a larger pool-area away from the other Pokemon*

Date: 2008-05-11 01:26:53
I'm Jacred. Pewter city Gym leader. Hyper? What do you mean? I was fooled into thinking they were wild Pokemon. My original intention was to stop the fighting.
Entei: Bloody things knew Surf! You should keep them under control.
Jacred: Wanna come back to Cerulean with me?

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-11 02:12:02
Vanessa: Absol, Leafeon, Raikou, follow me.
Absol: Yes Vanessa
Leafeon: OK!
Raikou: [glow=red,2,300]Thank goodness for that! Inside was boring me.[/glow]

Date: 2008-05-11 08:22:27
*Eevee and Ghost Missingno(Who turned a clear sort of color, like water) follow Yami*

Date: 2008-05-11 10:52:58
Ken: I could keep them control, if I wasn't unconcious a few minutes ago.
Casey: SHADOO!
*Weavile was called out of Hyper mode*
Ken: I guess I could visit Cerulean city.
Casey: wow, I guess I could face three gymleaders.
*Both call back their pokemon*
Deoxys: Well, they are well trained. Especially Weavile, Battle Frontier champ for nothing. Weavile's ability suddenly turns pokemon aggressive. Shadow Pokemon are already aggressive, this just makes him even more competive.

Date: 2008-05-11 11:18:10
Entei: Let me ask you something. WHAT THE HELL IS A SHADOW POKEMON?
Jacred: Actually, I'm not too sure myself. We'll talk about this once we get to Cerulean.

Date: 2008-05-11 11:48:36
Yami: *Is somewhere else in the Gym, where his music of his flute can be heard in the Finneon, and Lumineon's tanks, but one Lumineon, was in a sort of shallow pool where she and her new baby Finneon, were until Lumineon, had recovered.* You just rest up, Lumineon, both of you. *Looks at the baby Finneon* Welcome into the world, little one.
Baby Finneon: *Looks up at Yami*
Yami: *Smiles* Cute, now I'll move you both into the other tank, once you're up for it, Lumineon.
Lumineon: *Smiles and weakly nods and she goes to sleep with the help of Yami's flute playing when a male Lumineon, came in and appears to be the father of the baby Finneon, so he stays with his parter and they go to sleep with their new baby*