Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 436

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-06-12 17:04:08
Suikun-San: Course not.

Raikou-San: We've been hiding out in the Burnt Tower, to keep away from Team Rocket.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-06-13 08:04:40
Entei: Jacred went there once and said nothing was there.

Date: 2009-06-13 08:40:09
Raikou-San: We only come out, from hiding if it is our Trainer. We know our Trainer's sent. Look at you Flame Lion, you are a shadow of your former self. You can't even remember Lady Kira!

Date: 2009-06-13 09:49:00
*Jacred walks over to them*

Jacred: Hey, what you three up to?

Date: 2009-06-13 17:32:26
Suikun-San: Well, well, well, if isn't the idiot who turned Flame Lion, into what he is now.

Raikou-San: Lady Kira, had been searching for Flame Lion for a long time. The once Legend of Fire, is now a spoiled child. I Raikou, will never accept YOU Flame Lion, as our brother anymore!

Suikun-San: Until you listen to Lady Kira, Entei, you may not regain Lady Kira's trust. After all she was the one who saved you from being killed.

Raikou-San: *Looks at Suikun* You mean when Cerulean Cave, fell apart and she took the blow to her head from a fall rock when she pushed Entei out the way?

Suikun-San: Yes. That rock should of killed her, but she escaped without getting brain damage, just a damaged skull.

Date: 2009-06-15 01:57:55
Jacred: Hey, I never made him what he is! It was them damn Rockets!

Date: 2009-06-15 03:48:49
Raikou-San: LOOK AT HIM! HE ISN'T THE LEGEND OF FIRE ANYMORE!

Suikun-San: It is very clear, for WHY he DOESN'T obey you. You should of done the right thing, by seeing Nurse Joy, she could of tracked down his Trainer, which is our lady.

Date: 2009-06-15 10:10:06
Jacred: Yeah, so I made a mistake, big deal.

*Entei hits him with a paw, and Jacred lands on his back, quite a distance away*

Date: 2009-06-15 10:13:21
Suikun-San: Jacred, Lady Kira, spent 8 DAYS, without any sleep looking to Entei.

Date: 2009-06-15 12:34:34
(Fucking firefox… never used to be  like this… Switched to Safari after getting fed up with Firefox continuously seizing up and not doing anything.)

Jacred: 8 days? That's rather a long time. But I suppose this explains why I could never get Entei into any kind of ball…

Date: 2009-06-15 20:50:17
(I got fed up waiting for you.)

Raikou-San: You really are an idiot. *Looks ay Entei* Come and find us, when you are willing to return. *Goes into the house with Suikun to find Kira*

Date: 2009-06-16 10:20:18
Jacred: You don't need them.

Entei: Quiet you.

Date: 2009-06-16 10:25:45
Kira: *Sighs*

Suikun-San: Lady Kira?

Kira: *Just sighs*

Raikou-San: *Sits beside her*

Kira: ….Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I wasn't worthy enough to have all three of you.

Suikun-San: Now that is a bunch of bullshit. You were the only Trainer of having all three of us. You caught all three of us in one day.

Date: 2009-06-16 11:12:49
*Entei approaches the door*

Date: 2009-06-16 11:26:47
(I really have no idea, what the fuck went on. I couldn't get here. FF3.11 couldn't load the forums, IE8 couldn't load the forums FF2, couldn't load!)

Kira: *Hugs Raikou* When you three were taken from me… I wanted to give up…

Suikun: Why milady?

Kira: Because…I see you lot as like family to me. Yami and I don't want children, but deep down I see as you three as my children. I know it sounds strange, but it's how I see all my Pokemon, like my family… When Flame Lion was taken, when you was taken, then Raikou-San, was taken, I felt like I died inside…. I spent weeks, even years looking for you three…