Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 52

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-18 14:36:22
Yami: *Pulls something out of his pocket and flips it open and appears to be a witch blade he looks down and turns his left hand palm-up so he sighs and runs the blade across his wrist and the center of his palm and he lefts the blood drip by his boots and he does the same to his right so he drops the blood-coated blade that the sharp point landed in the wood on the stairs and he walks upstairs again with the blood dripping from both of his wrists and his hands onto the wood* Blood of the Innocent… They always pay the price… *Walks upstairs*

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-18 15:08:07
Gareth: *Walks into Yami's room* Hey, can I borrow this? *Takes blade from Yami* Thanks.

Date: 2008-05-18 15:11:55
Aqua: Yami…
Yami: *Walks out of the Gym and back home*

Date: 2008-05-18 15:12:51
*Gareth is sitting on a rock outside, cutting something*

Date: 2008-05-18 15:14:58
Aqua: Someone had better talk to him. *Is lightly glaring at Flareon and Jacred and she goes into the water*

Date: 2008-05-18 15:19:49
Jacred&Flareon: What did we do?

Gareth: I'll go see him… *Walks inside, and thats when everyone can see the thing Gareth was cutting was in fact, his own thumbs*

Date: 2008-05-18 15:24:06
Aqua: *Jumps out* Flareon, you reminded him, of the past, Jacred, you haven't explained to him have you, about why you was in Team Rocket?

Date: 2008-05-18 16:19:31
Jacred: No, I haven't. I was just wondering when the best time would be to tell him. In fact.. I can't really remember why I joined.

Date: 2008-05-18 17:16:08
Aqua: So not helpful. "It takes years of trust, but only seconds to break it." And that is what I believe is going through his mind.

Date: 2008-05-18 17:23:05
Flareon: You did what now?

Date: 2008-05-18 17:31:24
Aqua Ugh… He thinks that, his trust from Jacred, was broken from when Team Rocket came. Jacred must of kept the secret hidden from Yami so he didn't know hat Jacred was Team Rocket, so righ tnow he's lost, thinking that that very friendship and trust was nothing more than a lie.

Date: 2008-05-18 17:35:10
*Jacred comes close to crying*

Jacred: How could he.. think that? Doesn't Yami know… that people can change for the better? All I wanted to do was be gone from them forever, and keep it hidden from everyone else. Especially after… *Jacred stops talking*

Date: 2008-05-18 17:39:06
Aqua: *Narrows her eyes* After what? Don't make me get violent on you. You should of told him from the start! *Walks up the stairs and follows the many drops of blood*

Date: 2008-05-18 17:40:37
Jacred: After they used me for testing….

*Gareth was sitting on a chair, still trying to cut off his thumbs*

Date: 2008-05-18 17:43:37
Glaceon: *Slaps the knife away with her tail* Don't be an idiot. Just because Yami, cuts himself don't mean you can! *Takes the knife away and she walks inside Yami's house*