Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

Pokemon Theives! - Page 51

Re: Pokemon Theives!

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-17 19:17:44
Yami: Quagsire? *Quagsire, ends up flinching* Not good…

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-18 02:50:59
Vanessa: Raikou! You know what to do!

Raikou: Quick attack?

Vanessa: Yes. That.

*Raikou runs at Quagsire, knocking it into Yami*

Vanessa: Oh, I'm so sorry about that.

Date: 2008-05-18 03:01:55
Yami: Ouch… *Drops Quagsire, and shakes his head* Damn that a lump… Quagsire?
Quagsire: *Has fainted*
Yami: Ah, damn it… *Holds his ribs and fully stands up*

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-05-18 07:59:34
Vanessa: *Give Yami some max revives* I get a badge now, right?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-18 08:41:27
Jacred: Use that brain of yours. You defeated a Gym leader, right? And defeating a gym leader gives you a badge. Also correct? so the answer is yes. You can have a badge.

Date: 2008-05-18 12:35:28
Yami: *Looks down at Starmie's Pokeball, so he walks upstairs, a few seconds later there's no sign of him but a female Golduck walks down with a beautiful decorated box,with Yami's Gym's Symbol and she opens the box*
Golduck: Yami's gone to the Pokemon Center, to try and safe Starmie, so I was told to give you the badge. *Lowers her pink eyes to the badge and at Aqua who's singing*

Date: 2008-05-18 12:43:30
*An explosion happens as 2 team rocket members appear, who resemble Team rocket's  Jessie and James. Their names are, however, Jess and Jamie. Jamie is like a red haired James, Jess is like a purple haired Jessie*

Jess: Well, well, well, Jamie. What do we have here?
Jamie: Looks like a Vaporeon, that battle frontier champ, and… JACRED! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE???

Jacred: Um… Everybody, run. These guys are nasty.

Date: 2008-05-18 12:48:01
Aqua: Who the fuck are these idiots? Wait, YOU WERE ONE OF THEM!? Does Yami  know about that?!

Date: 2008-05-18 13:35:42
Jacred: Less talk! More run!

Date: 2008-05-18 13:42:27
* A suddenly ray of Ice came from upstairs and freezes Team Rocket in their places*
Aqua: Where'd that come from?!
*Footsteps are heard and from the shadows appear Yami with Glaceon, on his left shoulder and at his side is Starmie who was heavily injured during the Gym Battle who appears to be okay*

Date: 2008-05-18 14:00:51
Jacred: Yami! So good of you to come!

*The rocket members could talk, despite being trapped in ice*

Jess: We only came to recruit Jacred back to team rocket. He belongs THERE.
Jamie: And I want my old battle partner back!

Date: 2008-05-18 14:11:46
Yami: *Turns around with a dangerous look in his eyes* That won't ever happen. Gyarados! *A large Red Gyarados appears out of the water* Hyper Beam Team Rocket!!! *Gyarados unleashes one hell of a fury of a Hyper Beam they blasts them way into the sky*

Team Rocket: Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!!! *ding*

Date: 2008-05-18 14:25:55
Jacred: You hate me now, don't you?
Flareon: Yami, don't hate Jacred. I know he was one of them, but he changed. Everyone can change. You believe me, right?

Date: 2008-05-18 14:28:21
Yami: *Stands there with his eyes shadowed as he ain't so sure so he starts walking up the stairs*

Date: 2008-05-18 14:31:56
*Flareon follows*
Flareon: Wait! You don't understand! Jacred's changed, you hear? Don't tell me this reminds you of the time Jacred took that poor innocent Pichu you had, and killed it in front of you. Oops! Shouldn't have reminded you! *Runs off before Yami grabs a large bucket*