Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The V,^,and < game - Page 125

Re: The V,^,and < game

Posted by: Angrysmurf
Date: 2009-11-05 05:46:20
^Yeah, in a half hour.
< You don't know me; I joined in July.
V Tired?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-11-05 10:23:21
^ Yes, but I still have to go to school in about half an hour.
< The other day I put the business end of a 6 volt charger in my mouth. Intentionally. With the charger still plugged in.
V Thinks that was a really dumb thing to do?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-06 14:50:16
^ Very. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART!!!
< :-(
V ???

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-06 15:03:47
^???
< Is hungry
V Is hungry?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-11-06 15:06:07
^ Na, just ate
< Hang on, Na is sodium.
V Have I been reading too many science books?

Date: 2009-11-06 15:26:41
^Dunno. How many have you been reading?
<Should be doing homework.
VHave hausefgabe?

Date: 2009-11-06 18:13:50
^ ….Hablas Ingles?
< My school plays music at lunchtime on Fridays. Students submit their own playlists. The problem is that whoever has been doing that really likes hip-hop. I, like many others, don't. It's gotten to the point where I want to surreptitiously sneak in "The Downward Spiral" Nine Inch Nails album, just to piss off all those wankers at school who don't like profanity and violence. Choice lyrics: "I want to fuck you like animal" "God is dead/and no one cares/if there is a hell/I'll see you there"
V Was that too long of a "<"?

Date: 2009-11-06 20:00:06
^No. No one minds a good rant.
<Speaking of rants… wait, I don't have anything to rant about… the teachers at my school assume that weekend=lots of time=lots of homework. Can't a guy ever get a break?
VGot a rant to get out of your system?

Date: 2009-11-06 20:18:56
^ Hell yes! Why is it virtually to find full episodes of Code Geass R2 on Youtube? Copyright infringement? Chronic laziness? Either way, it's a pain in the tuckus to download them myself (takes about 20 minutes per episode) so it would be excellent if other people with the resources to do so would put them up for free on Youtube. Gah, I watched the entire first season in three days and now it takes me half an hour just to find the episodes for R2.
< Now that I think about it, 10 hours of Code Geass in three days probably wasn't a good idea.
V Has experienced anime overload?

Date: 2009-11-06 20:22:08
^When I was a wee lad. (I never really liked anime for some reason)
<Watching The Office.
V Knows that show?

Date: 2009-11-06 20:29:54
^ Yes. It's a bit too quiet for me, though.
< It's a shame that my CD player is senile. The audio quality on it is much better than anything over the internet.
V Likes archaic technology?

Date: 2009-11-06 20:31:49
^Yes. I once endured taunts for my own CD player.
<Randomness strikes.
VMore rants?

Date: 2009-11-06 20:42:41
^ Sure, why not. Hmm…. Aha!
< The latest fad for young hooligans (I talk like an old person sometimes… GET OFF MY LAWN!!) at my school is to "smoke" Smarties candy. ||| Technique: 1) Get some Smarties. Dealers usually charge about 25 cents, unless you got it for free on Halloween. 2) Use friction from rubbing the wrapper to erode the candy inside, leaving a fine powder on the inside. 3) Twist open both ends of the wrapper a bit. 4) Blow through one of the ends and cup the Smarties package in your hand to conceal the fact that it's candy and not a cigarette. A fine dust of candy will escape, which looks like authentic tobacco smoke. 5) Repeat from step 2 until somebody kicks you. ||| The purpose of this is to make people like me who don't like drugs get very scared as there appears to be a 12 - 14 year old smoking in the classroom. Basically, it's irritating (especially step 2, the noise of the wrapper is very annoying) and distracting. A kid next to me was doing this in Latin class, so I got fed up and stole that little package of candy when he wasn't paying attention, marched up to the trash bin, and threw it in. Loudly.
V Has that been happening at your school?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2009-11-06 23:07:54
^ No.
< Just had the best night ever and has to wake up at 8am for band practice tomorow…
V Is a girl?

Date: 2009-11-07 09:51:37
^Nope.
<You've had some interesting yet humorous avatars since your return.
VWonders why I don't frequently change avatars?