Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The V,^,and < game - Page 255

Re: The V,^,and < game

Posted by: tachi
Date: 2013-09-03 14:39:18
^ I respect japan for it's feudal culture, outstanding technological advances, and modern use of old traditions, but disrespect japan for certain practices such as the sex businesses that allow older men to molest young women, allow/promote marriage between man and machine (japan's population is already low due to trying to maintain a "pure" race), inspiring undesired cultural practices such as cutting in america. I'm not sure if that's considered "weeaboo" though.

< Procrastinating homework and waiting for work.

V Respects others for having their own beliefs/mindset over people who conform to other's beliefs due to laziness or lack of thinking?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2013-09-12 00:19:50
^ Texas Hold 'Em isn't a trading card game, fool.
< Still making that block.
V Do you play any trading card games (if so, specify)?

Date: 2013-09-12 20:04:21
^ yes, Zatch Bell! The Card Battle
< Watched a goth get detained today
V Interested in robotics such as myself?

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2014-01-03 10:52:07
^ Nah.
< It's snowing here!
V Snow?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2014-01-03 12:00:24
^ Not in this hemisphere in this season you don't
< Should probably not be browsing GCLF at 5AM due to I can't sleep because I was thinking about everything and I attempted to use the internets to take my mind off things even though I know this doesn't work and also this sentence is worded weirdly (like most things I say) and one of these days some kind of English teacher will come to this site and see this and beat me to death with a textbook or something
v Also has trouble sleeping for various reasons?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-01-03 16:08:21
^ Yes, though most of the time I go to bed between 11pm-12am and still can't sleep.
< Has nearly beaten Sanrio Timenet Kako-Hen, a monster battling game. There are some good ideas, but frankly I find it quite tedious and some of the stuff you have to do isn't guessable, maybe if I understood Japanese more that wouldn't be as much as a problem, though.
V Has beat a non-Pokémon monster battling game, like Telefang or Fossil Fighters?

Date: 2014-01-03 23:44:50
^ Yes, Fighting Foodons on the GBC
< Playing Okamiden
v  Is questing to find a shrubbery for the knights who say "ni"?

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2014-01-06 02:40:39
^ No
< Instead, is questing to find a ride to Tuesday Night Magic and whatever parts are still missing for his Standard deck for the Star City Open on Saturday
V Plays Magic: The Gathering?

Date: 2014-01-06 19:59:40
^ if you count using a starter deck and beating 2 people then sure

< Watching Lucky Star OVA

V Has a girlfriend yet?

Date: 2014-01-06 22:27:31
^ You just had to go there ._. Anyway, my approach is that I have other things in my life (mainly preparing to move out, starting on those programming projects I said I was going to do but never did, figuring out how to apologise to and hopefully end up on friendly terms with my previous no longer girlfriend, anything else that normal people would call a 'New Years resolution') which I figure are more either more important or require getting out of the way so I can focus on other things, and in the meantime I can use anime characters to keep me company. I know it's not the same thing whatsoever, and that an actual 3D girlfriend will be a whole lot better, but I prefer to make do with what I can get while I work on other priorities.
< Is considering rewatching Lucky Star one day now that my weeaboo level has increased and I might get more of the jokes (I haven't seen it for a few years now)
v Thinks I should write anime reviews in the same vein as Bert's music reviews and tachi's game reviews?

Date: 2014-01-07 22:48:25
^ That shiz would be cool yo

< Hasn't reviewed a game in a while and is taking suggestions of games that are possible to emulate, or even purchase if its cheap enough, and beat within a reasonable amount of time. (been so addicted to fighting games here lately…)

V Had fun tonight/today (depending on how soon the response is)

Date: 2014-01-08 02:10:31
^ Well, my day started at 3pm because I'm still on holidays at the moment, so it's just been mostly (with some Peggle Nights mixed inbetween) go down to the shops/cook dinner/eat dinner, and now here I am posting on GCLF. But it's 7pm now, and the night has just begun. Let the true fun begin.
< Speaking of having fun and reviews in that order, I have 191 games on Steam now plus an indeterminate amount of games not installed via Steam, plus an even more indeterminate amount of games for non-PC platforms, plus a whole bunch of coughcoughROMSthatIcoughcoughacquiredlegallycoughcough. The first world problem: I don't know how I'm going to ever play them all and where to begin. I guess I should give myself some perspective though, people in Africa might want to eat those games. Anyway, as for the other point, the last 4 reviews I've wrote on Steam are all negative and now I have to find a good game otherwise people will think I'm some sort of game-hating jerk who just wants to complain about everything.
v I dunno what to put here now.

Date: 2014-01-09 11:59:50
^ Yes

< reading horrible fan fiction for shits and giggles.

V what are you doing?

Date: 2014-06-07 05:04:11
^ Eating some pasta tuna bake and reading some posts from 2010. I probably shouldn't do the latter, given the you know who appearing in that timeline.
< The fire alarm going off in my apartment block had nothing to do with me actually cooking for once it just goes off every 2-3 days I swear
v Lives alone?

Date: 2014-06-07 13:11:02
^ nah, living with my gf at her apartment.

< is contemplating nuzlocking pokemon red

V  plays an instrument?