Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The V,^,and < game - Page 261

Re: The V,^,and < game

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2018-07-12 16:45:30
^ Windows.
< Walking to Chipotle later! :)
V Favorite game system for emulation?

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2018-07-13 21:18:15
^ Game Boy is nice. Still finding funny stuff.
< Aaah my sleep schedule is wacky beyond repair.
V Discord or IRC?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2018-07-18 15:48:48
^ Discord. Also, I meant which system is your favorite for emulating other systems. Mine's probably the 3DS.
< Tossed some protein pasta with bacon and barbecue sauce and oil! Let's jack this BMI to the MOON!
V Has played Starfy? (I'm going to soon)

Date: 2018-07-18 17:19:54
^ 3DS VC sucks. 3DS GBA VC is "meh". Oh, also, I didn't play that.
< My life feels like it's going down all of a sudden
V How many screens do you use your PC with?

Posted by: Sherkel
Date: 2018-12-05 14:06:37
^ One. Two, if I feel like having both my laptop and my brother's former desktop up at once.
< Prefers Death by Glamour in E flat minor (i.e. slowed down to 95%)
V Favorite Undertale character?

Date: 2018-12-05 16:13:42
^ It's gotta be Sansy.
It's Raining Puns, Everywhere

< Time to hit up TCRF about Deltarune

V Do you know any ASM?

Date: 2018-12-05 18:38:08
^ Goes without saying.
< Loves that this pizza place has its lights lower in the evenings! I can't stand when places that are open late still have their lights on blinding levels. In fact, forget GCL, this puts me in the mood for Pacifist Undertale!
V Favorite pizza flavor?

Date: 2018-12-06 00:33:09
^ Pineapple, curry, and honey. Seriously, it rocks.
< I hate washing clothes
V Do you need sleep?

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2018-12-15 12:31:38
^ Yes
< Likes quiz shows
V Has ever played an Atelier game?

Date: 2018-12-15 13:54:33
^ Never even heard of 'em
< Man, ASM is tough, but how rewarding!
V What did you eat last?

Date: 2018-12-15 14:43:36
^ Pizza at the same place as before.
< Beyond obsessed with the Salburg era of Atelier. Every single one is among my favorite games ever. Very mixed feelings on the rest, though.
V Likes amaretto flavor?

Date: 2018-12-15 15:15:47

^ Pizza at the same place as before.
< Beyond obsessed with the Salburg era of Atelier. Every single one is among my favorite games ever. Very mixed feelings on the rest, though.
V Likes amaretto flavor?

Sweet. :) I'm just getting into the series with Atelier Totori: Adventurer of Arland DX for my Switch, I'm unsure of the reception of the original version of this game, and I unfortunately didn't plan which entry to start playing, but hopefully it will be nice.

^ I've never tried it before
< Did anyone here ever get 10 million coins in New Super Mario Bros. 2? I picked up the game again recently to do this, but I've stopped at 5 million coins so far. It is quite tedious to do.
V Likes drawing?

Date: 2018-12-15 17:11:03
(Ah yeah, Totori…wasn't big on that one, at all…though it will show you a lot of what makes the series unique, with some really cool music to boot. It's also one of the most popular, so don't take my opinion too seriously. Wonder if this deserves its own thread. Anyway…)

^ Dabbled in it a bit. Not a fan of the process.
< Really likes the Super Mario Land games (and Wario Land), but can't get myself to care about most of the series.
V Has played Deltarune?

Date: 2018-12-15 17:22:00

(Ah yeah, Totori…wasn't big on that one, at all…though it will show you a lot of what makes the series unique, with some really cool music to boot. It's also one of the most popular, so don't take my opinion too seriously. Wonder if this deserves its own thread. Anyway…)

I see. Nice :), I'll be sure to see if it suits me.

^ Dabbled in it a bit. Not a fan of the process.
< Really likes the Super Mario Land games (and Wario Land), but can't get myself to care about most of the series.
V Has played Deltarune?

^ I haven't yet, but possibly will give it a try later.
< I relate with this. I've beaten a fair number of the Wario Land games however (Wario Land 1-4) but not the lesser known ones such as Master of Disguise and Shake Dimension. It feels these ones are harder to get into for me and because I have a large backlog of games it may be a long time until they get some love.
V Where would you prefer the next core Pokémon games to be set: England, Spain, Germany or [insert own answer here]

Date: 2018-12-15 17:27:40
^ Salburg. :XD: Oh man, that would be chaos…
< 30 day streak on Duolingo. Now if only there were something this straightforward for linguistics
V Has trouble not ending sentences with ellipses?