Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The V,^,and < game - Page 167

Re: The V,^,and < game

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-12-30 23:50:47
^ The Mewthree one.
< Wait, would Yu-Gi-Oh! fall under the Jump category in Jump vs Smash? If so, then maybe I'll be Miho and ditz the hell out of everyone.
V I repeat, how do I played role?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2009-12-31 00:10:03
^ To answer your "<", yes. Yu-Gi-Oh! is Jump. But who the Hell is Miho?
< To answer your "V", you use:
[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/349/1/a/IMAGINATION_by_RDCarneiro.jpg[/img]
V I:m going to be shot for using a SpongeBob reference?

Date: 2009-12-31 00:18:51
^ No, because Solid Snake in the imagination box is hilarious.
< Nosaka Miho is amusing to me because she is amazingly good at being annoying in the anime. It's incredible how much I yelled at the screen because of her fangirl antics. FUCK YOU BITCH BAKURA-KUN IS MINE! MINE, I TELL YOU! *gouges her eyes out with a rust fork*
V Dislikes fangirls?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-12-31 04:12:28
^Depends how annoying they are.

^ Yes. Especially with your constant EAT and KILL commands.
< Sticks middle finger at Zowayix for remarking about forum RPG's. (Considering that the two current ones are MINE.)
V If Wa, which one did you wish to join?

< By derailed, I mean how every post seems to be "CHUCK NORRIS KILLS YOU AND YOU DIE LOL", "SHODAN KILLS YOU AND YOU DIE LOL", "VENUSTOISE KILLS YOU AND YOU DIE LOL", or whatever you or Ketsuban decide to be obsessed with for the current day of the week.
v Also is annoyed by that?

Date: 2009-12-31 11:55:39
^ Yeah, it's irritating.
< I answered a Youtube comment in Spanish. I DON'T SPEAK SPANISH.
V Hablas Espanol?

Date: 2010-01-03 23:22:59

< By derailed, I mean how every post seems to be "CHUCK NORRIS KILLS YOU AND YOU DIE LOL", "SHODAN KILLS YOU AND YOU DIE LOL", "VENUSTOISE KILLS YOU AND YOU DIE LOL", or whatever you or Ketsuban decide to be obsessed with for the current day of the week.

Those….have not been in the game. No where has Venustoise, Chuck Norris, nor Shodan killed someone. Yes, Shodan and Chuck Norris have been constantly been mentioned, but Venustoise, not so much as he is the trainer's Pokemon. As for "EAT *Insert*", "KILL *Insert*" goes, that has been overdone by you.

Now, on-topic:

^ Not much, but I know some.
< Changed his avatar to match the second part in username.
V Is saddened by the end of the break?

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2010-01-04 05:08:44
^ Oh, very much.

< I baked you a pie!

V …and it's Pie Flavor.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-01-04 11:21:42
^ Oh nice.
= Better get the Cool Hwhip.
V Want some pie with Cool Hwhip on it?

Date: 2010-01-04 12:55:43
^ Yes. With Hwhil Hwheaton, and Hwhoopi Goldberg, I'll be there for a hwhile. Or it will be ru-ined.
< Used too many Family Guy jokes.
V Agrees?

Date: 2010-01-04 18:14:29
^ People who watch Family Guy should all be exiled to some remote island in the Pacific
< Melatonin makes me sleep at the right time, but then I dream about killing Metroids at school with rulers while being the opposite gender
V Dreams about weird stuff?

Date: 2010-01-04 19:02:53
^ Stuff that you don't want to know. My dreams are WIERD. (Nothing perverted, just so f-ing strange…)
< Has homework, but is procrastinating.
V Same?

Date: 2010-01-04 19:10:54
^ I've been procrastinating the same project for about three weeks straight. I wonder when when I'll actually do it?
< Mostly I dream about whatever TV/book/video game character I've been watching/reading about/playing as, the people in my life, and the songs I've been listening to, so it can get pretty strange when I'm singing "Comfort Eagle" while my mom's out fetching blood for Angel.
V Favorite band/musician?

Date: 2010-01-04 19:19:56
^ DragonForce.
< Loves their music.
V Same?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-01-04 19:22:12
^No
<Last read this post in this topic