Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

The V,^,and < game - Page 168

Re: The V,^,and < game

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-01-04 20:09:45
^No
<Angry at the moderators on a certain forum
V Doesn't care?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-01-04 20:28:31
^ Not in the slightest.
< Is full.
V Had DINNER?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2010-01-04 20:30:35
^Nope
< BUUUURP
V Had cake today?

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2010-01-04 20:33:02
^ No, I hate cake
< It's the frosting that bothers me. The base is okay, but that nauseatingly gooey stuff they put on top is disgusting.
V Also hates cake?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-01-04 21:30:25
^ U MAD
< Is going to disown Wa now.
v Is also going to disown Wa?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:04:17
^ You never owned me in the first place, you can't disown me. Furthermore, it's impossible for me to disown myself without creating more psychological issues than I already have. You could take me off of your "My Buddies" list, but that would leave you utterly alone. Besides, that is an incorrect usage of "U MAD". That should be used to point out that a debate is becoming illogical, which it isn't. I'm not flaming anyone or making illogical references; instead, I'm using my negative opinion of frosting to support my dislike of cake.
< I love nitpicking
V Care to challenge me?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:17:00
^ Yes, but not now. Too tired.
< Is owning at Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution III with Hiruko.
V Knows what the Hell I'm saying?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:25:47
^ You are doing very well at a Naruto Shippuden video game while playing as a character called Hiruko.
< Still laughing. Ahaha I love it when people mess about with anime.
V Also loves that?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:28:40
^ Yes.
< Is creeped out by the Joey face in the video you're talking about.
V If Wa, agrees?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:45:35
^ Seen it too many times to really care
< I've seen the entire series in Japanese save for Season 4 (Bakura wasn't in it, ergo fail), I feel nerdy
V Which is better, dub or sub?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:49:03
^ Depends what I'm in the mood for.
< Sometimes, I want to be able to hear what they are saying, rather than read it, and sometimes the voices get me.
V Is afraid of the Toilet Fairy?

Date: 2010-01-04 23:56:08
^ lolwtfno
< Prefers sub most of the time because Japanese pronouns add a new dimension that can't be translated, but needs dub at the start of a complicated series (think Gundam 00) to understand what the hell the show's about
V Favorite anime?

Date: 2010-01-05 00:05:39
^ Tough to say. Naruto is somewhere on the list, as well as DB/DBZ/DBGT, Bleach, Ruroni Kenshin, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon (The old days), Digimon, InuYasha, and Sonic X.
< Thinks that list is appropriate.
V Has a problem with anything on that list?

Posted by: atoms2ashes
Date: 2010-01-05 02:29:14
^ No.
< Cake frosting is disgusting.
V Pie flavor?

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2010-01-05 04:13:17
^ Not fruit mince pies. Fruit pies are fine, mince pies are fine, just FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING FUCK DON'T COMBINE THEM
<

^ You never owned me in the first place, you can't disown me. Furthermore, it's impossible for me to disown myself without creating more psychological issues than I already have. You could take me off of your "My Buddies" list, but that would leave you utterly alone. Besides, that is an incorrect usage of "U MAD". That should be used to point out that a debate is becoming illogical, which it isn't. I'm not flaming anyone or making illogical references; instead, I'm using my negative opinion of frosting to support my dislike of cake.
< I love nitpicking
V Care to challenge me?

By not liking cake you are automatically illogical. Although that post really wasn't meant to be taken seriously in the first place. Nor are any of the forum games really.
v Is going to ignore this post and take it seriously anyway?