Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Added Submissions

CELEBI TRICK - Page 13

Re: CELEBI TRICK

Posted by: matt12
Date: 2007-09-23 21:12:50

How do you even normal clone on Crystal? :o :-X :-\

To get a real clone in Crystal, you can do the same thing as when you want a bad clone, but you turn off the Game Boy just a bit later… I don't know how to be more precise on that one…

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-23 21:18:04

*cough*edit*cough*button.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-24 17:18:36
How interesting. I'd have to restart my Crystal version to do this (it had a lot of Pokemon in it and all the boxes have been used.) but it sounds really useful.

Btw, since 000 cloaks other Pokemon…does that mean it can bypass the time-traveling error trap? (aka send new Pokemon to R/B/Y that would become glitches?)

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-24 17:21:00

How interesting. I'd have to restart my Crystal version to do this (it had a lot of Pokemon in it and all the boxes have been used.) but it sounds really useful.

Btw, since 000 cloaks other Pokemon…does that mean it can bypass the time-traveling error trap? (aka send new Pokemon to R/B/Y that would become glitches?)

Yes it can actually, I forgot which thread it was from, maybe this one I forgot, but yeah it can.

Date: 2007-09-24 19:25:30
Allright I can finally do that. WOOHOO! Course I need a bad clone first…

Btw, what the heck does HM09 do?

Posted by: matt12
Date: 2007-09-24 19:44:20

Btw, what the heck does HM09 do?

As far as I know, it does nothing… It doesn't even go in the TM/HM pocket.. Maybe you can sell it?

Date: 2007-09-29 17:37:41
Strange…I would it would be some normal move, only registered as a HM (kinda like R/B/Y where TMs 51-55 were just Cut, Fly, etc)

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-09-30 10:40:49
There's a few dummy HMs in G/S/C that do nothing. I believe it goes up to HM12.

Posted by: Bennieboj
Date: 2007-10-07 03:37:48
can somebody explain me the 11/11 trick or something because somebody did but i forgot it and sombody said that with an red gyarodos with beatup that you could get every pkmn shiny on gsc

Posted by: 123
Date: 2007-10-07 05:24:41
I said so, Bennieboj. So here goes ('cause somebody ERASED all the comments, so all my beautiful theories VANISHED):

1) Trade your Red Gyarados to R/B/Y

2) Do the Q trick, by hybridizing it with a Ditto (with Transform, obviously)

3) You'll get an unstable Transforming Gyarados

4) Hybridize it with a regular Gyarados

5) Now, you'll have a stable Shiny Gyarados with Transform

6) Trade it back to G/S/C

7) Do a link cable battle, your Gyarados against a Smeargle (with Sketch and Beat Up)

8) Get your Gyarados to Transform into it

9) Make Smeargle use Beat Up

10) Get your Gyarados to Sketch it

11) End the Battle…

12) Your Gyarados has now got Beat Up!

(By the way, this IS the 11/11 trick)

13) Do the Celebi Trick with it

14) Cheers to your shiny Mew!

(You can do this with any other attack in order to get ANY shiny Pok?mon!)

So, am I great or what?

Date: 2007-10-07 05:34:40
Besides that…

123's way of getting every single Glitch Pok?mon in GSC without any cheating device:

Here Goes…

1) Hybridize any Glitch Pok?mon from R/B/Y that has any attack with HEX 252/< with another non-glitch pok?mon

2) Stabilize this Hybrid

3) You've now got a stable Pok?mon with Super Glitch. Cool!

4) Trade it to G/S/C

5) He'll have the Nameless-glitch-move-freezes-game thingy

6) Do the Celebi Trick with it

7) TAH-DAH! Have fun with your new ??????/Egg

(This can also work with a Ditto with the Cooltrainer Move)

So, am I great or what?

Date: 2007-10-07 09:59:55
is it already tested???? because i only do it when it really works (i've got 650 hours of playtime…)

Date: 2007-10-07 12:16:07
Not really, no. This is just a theory of mine (and nobody else's, nahnahnahnahnahnah), I was hoping somebody would confirm it.

Still, if you want, YOU, Bennieboj, could be the pioneer that would prove 123's wild and incredibly unprobable theory, thus instauring a new order. Together, we could rule the World! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, got carried away by my superior skills/capacities. Still, is anybody here available to try it? HEY? ANYBODY?

Anybody…?

Date: 2007-10-29 05:32:04
could someone please post a simple version of the celebi trick because when people now want to do the trick they have to watch all these 13 pages and thats a little bit confusing (you know)

Bennieboj

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-10-29 11:49:07

could someone please post a simple version of the celebi trick because when people now want to do the trick they have to watch all these 13 pages and thats a little bit confusing (you know)

Bennieboj

It is all on the first page. In the first post infact.