Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Added Submissions

CELEBI TRICK - Page 14

Re: CELEBI TRICK

Posted by: Bennieboj
Date: 2007-10-30 04:02:59

could someone please post a simple version of the celebi trick because when people now want to do the trick they have to watch all these 13 pages and thats a little bit confusing (you know)

Bennieboj

It is all on the first page. In the first post infact.

that's only for crystal i need them for gold/silver they stan dhere somewhere but never completely in 1 post

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-10-30 12:09:53
There is no posted version, but it is exactly the same. I tried it and it works.

Date: 2007-10-30 14:49:26

There is no posted version, but it is exactly the same. I tried it and it works.

ok thanks  ;D

Date: 2007-10-30 15:36:25

ok thanks  ;D

It seems a little harder to make bad clones, but I have done it at least 3 times. (more if you include bad clone clones)

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-10-30 22:38:46

ok thanks  ;D

It seems a little harder to make bad clones, but I have done it at least 3 times. (more if you include bad clone clones)

You speed up the process of getting bad clones by not wanting to get one, trust me, I have tried and none yet, when I was in third grade, I got them without even trying, I'm 14 now, but of course the Celebi Glitch wasn't discovered back then, though.

Date: 2007-10-31 07:14:59
ok thanks guys ;D

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-10-31 08:03:58
I just started to change the first post into proper english, rather than translated stuff, and I plan to upload the images to my own webspace (Imageshack is blocked by blockers, RM SecureSafe being one).

Posted by: matt12
Date: 2007-10-31 21:44:53
I remember trying Paco's Crystal trick on Silver, but I don't remember it working… However, there is the G/S trick that also works for Crystal. I posted a simplified guide for this trick on page 12..

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-31 22:05:21
Here we go.

I'm surprised none of the other staff have actually made a page for this yet. I would, but I haven't actually tried it yet. If it comes to that, though, I'll simply tweak Matt's explanation and give him valued contributor status for it.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-11-03 14:46:25
Would anyone mind uploading a ROM save with a bad clone on it? thanks

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2007-11-06 15:57:59
Zach => I think I have one, but it's a French version.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2007-11-06 18:25:47

Zach => I think I have one, but it's a French version.

Well if you would like to upload it, that would be great. Even if its in French because I [size=1pt]hope I[/size] know my way around the game well enough. Though if anyone has an English save could they also upload it so people who don't want to bother playing the game "blind" [size=1pt]unless you know French[/size] can test this. Also knowing the differences between different language games is cool.

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2007-11-08 15:45:29
Well, there's not a lot of difference concerning the celebi trick in french version. Manipulation may be a little more precise to do.

I will upload it tomorrow, after coming back from the university. Now it's 11 pm, I should be sleeping, so, good night ^^

Posted by: ????????
Date: 2007-11-29 03:29:45
i need help can some one help me

Date: 2007-11-29 10:28:44

i need help can some one help me

It all depends on what you need help with.