Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 16

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-06-19 02:56:13
Genesis: "Aah! Ha ha ha ha ha! You're sending ANOTHER ball of shadow towards me?" *Evil sword absorbs shadow ball* "I thought you already learned…but, then again, you're a mutated feline… How would you know!? Ha ha ha ha!"
*Heals himself*
*Uses Apocalypse* That damages your avatars beyond normal healing.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-06-19 11:03:26
Espeon: *Telepathically* You dare call my brother a mutated feline! *Telepathically crushes Genesis*

Umbreon: *Bites Genesis on the arm*

Date: 2008-06-20 00:18:59
Genesis: "Aaaaugh!! My arm!! Grrr… I have had ENOUGH of your foolery!!"
*Casts a shield over himself* *Heals himself*
Genesis: "You… shall… now… perish… We shall all join the afterlife… you felines… are no exception… now… DIE YOU MUTATED FELINES!!"
*Uses Ultima Apocalypse*
It crushes your Umbreon and Espeon's bones. They can't move.

Date: 2008-06-20 00:22:55
…Until Espeon uses psychic to fix her and her brother's bones.

*Umbreon claws on Genesis's eyeballs*

*Espeon uses psychic to rip out Genesis's insides*

Date: 2008-06-20 00:43:56
*Uses Phoenix Down* *Comes back to life*
Genesis: "Ha! Phoenix Down always comes in handy. By the way, those were contact lenses you scratched out. You are, admitedly, stronger than I imagined. But technically, taking insides out and scratching eyeballs out is too-" *Slices someone's avatar* "-overrated."
*Walks up to Umbreon and Espeon*
"Truce? I think not…" *Kills Umbreon and severs Espeons leg*
"I'll rend your mind asunder!!" *Casts a spell that stops the use of Espeons mind*
"You shall lie at the edge of oblivion when I'm half-way done, then I will banish you from this realm!"

Date: 2008-06-20 02:57:37
Espeon: Fuck you. *Tackles Genesis*

Date: 2008-06-20 13:04:42
Genesis: "*grunt* A tackle, the most simple of moves…" *slashes Espeon 10 times* "Heh… you fools shall never win against me… I am too fast, strong, and intelligent. And if you ever get past those, I am too cheap… Haa! Ha ha ha ha ha ah ha!!"
*Punches Espeon aside*
"ANY OTHERS TO FACE ME!? Hmm? JUST TRY YOU FOOLS!!"

Date: 2008-06-20 14:02:59
Luxraygirl: You'll never win. Even though you killed two Eeveelutions. Wanna go out with me? *Blows Genesis a kiss*

Date: 2008-06-20 22:02:13
Genesis: "Why would I want to go out with you? I don't do those "fake love" things, in fact, I don't even do those "true love" things! Go date a pig or something. The wandering soul knows no rest…
*holds his sword up to Luxraygirls neck* "Get away from me before I start thinking of rending your mind…"

Posted by: Absol lover
Date: 2008-06-21 03:32:41
*The two Mightyena morphs attack, knocking Genesis into a wall*

Lady Mightyena: Never mess with…

Man Mightyena: …People in love!

Date: 2008-06-21 05:25:09
Luxraygirl: HEY! LEAVE MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND ALONE! *Zaps the Mightyena couple*

Date: 2008-06-22 23:38:18
Genesis: "So… all of our avatars are talking? Heh… how strange…"
*Luxraygirl tries to help Genesis up, but he refuses* *Gets up*

"People in love!? PEOPLE IN LOVE!? How foolish! How idiotic! I do not care if I am interfering with you two either!! I shall slay you two Mightyena with a simple thrust of my sword.
"Your future boyfriend?? Luxraygirl, you even think of doing so and I shall wipe you out like the rest! But… if you are to keep these minor annoyances at bay…" *Points at the morphed Mightyena couple* "Then… I guess I shall not rend your mind, and stay as such… Heh heh heh he…"

Date: 2008-06-23 01:46:00
Luxraygirl: OK! *Gives Genesis a hug that's tight enough to choke one to death*

Date: 2008-06-23 21:56:26
*Pushes Luxraygirl away*
Genesis: "*gasp* Watch it! I am VERY close to strangling you!"
*Blasts the Mightyena couple into a wall*
"Luxraygirl, are you trying to kill me!? I'll kill you before you intend to do so, so don't even thi-"

Date: 2008-06-23 22:31:08
*Luxraygirl starts picking fur off of Genesis*

Luxraygirl: You see what happens when I fall in love? I hug them and start shedding. You need to stop being cute and strong.