Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 34

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-07 19:37:53
Me: *reverses Reverse Nirk* Fool, you cannot fuse with me, for I have no genes! Ha! *fuses Reverse Nirk with Nirmentio* Let the pain set in!
Tainux: Aughh! This is so awkward! Oh well at least we're not… Oh wait, yeah we are… Crap! I can't believe you fused me with Tails, Error!
Me: Do you not feel pain…?
Tainux: I don't feel pain. Yeah I don't either. Hey Tails, actually we are a pretty cool fusion. I have strength, and you have knowledge. That's pretty cool, Knux.
Arthas: Let this battle begin for Lich-sake! *swings sword at Reverse Nirmentio*
Tainux: Fine, let's see how we fight. *casts disease on Reverse Nirmentio* Hey, Noric, attack Reverse Nirmentio, because Dimentio is inside there! We need to destroy him!
Me: *slashes Noric, Tainux, and Arthas*

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-11-08 00:31:30
Reverse Nirmentio: But is you have no genes then we have no genes! Beside dimentio of course. Yeah, none of you have genes. Error, you can very well be fused with someone or something. Annnnnnnnnyyyyy wayyy. *Teleports to the past were baby dimentio is* Why did you do that for? Because I want to fix this mess. b*Brainwashes baby dimentio so he never remembers Them coming back in time befor, and everythign that happened during then** Turns invisable* * Dimentio part get's destroyed, and Reverse Nirk and Nirk seperate*
Dimentio: Wow.
Nirk:Can you send us 5 googolplex years into the future?
Dimentio: Sure.
*Nirk and reverse Nirk teleport back to there time, only in the light dimention *With nonone with the memory of it besides Nirk and reverse nirk, and everything as if they never went back in time and changed anything*
Nirk: Hello everyone!
Nork: We  where loo-
Reverse Nirk: Your not fused your not fusssssed!
Reverse Nork: Just as interuptional as allways
Nork: … don't intereupt me, okay? Anyway, We where looking for you! See, we did try to fix this, but when we came out, you were gone!
Nirk: We got into an alternate time stream an-
*BOOM* * *Dimentio comes out of wormhole*
Dimentio: oh great! Wrong dimen-
Reverse Nirk:I thought I would never be this happy to see you! I thought you where destroyede after we changed the timestream back to normal!
Dimentio:Oooooooookay… well um *Teleports off*

Date: 2008-11-08 10:03:13
(I'm kind of losing track what the hell you're talking about)
Tainux: Uhh… Nirk and Nork are confusing me. Is Dimentio our enemy or ally?? I don't know, shut up. Make me then. GAAAAAAHHHH!
Arthas: Nirk and Nork are fools…
Me: *teleports outside of Real Dimension* *looks around* Good. No one is here. In this outside world of nothing. *teleports into Torn Dimention* Dimentio is not here either. *messes up time stream for fun* Haha…
Tainux: I feel weird. Tails for godsake shut up! No, screw you, you red-headed bastard.
Arthas: Stop messing around and do something.
Tainux: What can we do? Error is screwing up the timeline and Dimentio, Nork and Nirk are messing around in different dimensions.
Arthas: *slaps head* Idiot. Attack Error and Dimentio! They are still here!
Tainux: But their in a different dimension. Oh my god, PARADOX! *reality warps* Oh crap.

Date: 2008-11-09 00:18:40
(Nirk changed time so that Dimentio is the ruler of the Multiverse, even though he tryed to stop error from existing!  Nirk and reverse Nirk changed time so that Dimentio never was brain washed so that he would fuse-ish with Error. Causing Nirk and reverse Nirk to sperate with the dimentio part being destroyed. Nirk and reverse nirk went back to there normal time, to see that everything is back to normal, including tainux not existing, and Tail and knucles are not formed together ect.)
Nirk: Knuckles, Tails, we are right here! Can't say that about dimentio though.

Date: 2008-11-09 11:47:20
(Oh. that makes sense *cough*)
Me: …Finally in the infinite darkness where nobody else is… I must regenerate so that I am at full power when I destroy those fools…
[back on Earth]
Knuckles: Oh crap I'm not Dark anymore!
Dark Tails: And yet I am still Dark. Haha! Knuckles you're pathetic.
Arthas: Rise! *hundreds of undead burst out of the ground* Order! Now! *undead soldiers get in line*
Dark Tails: I'm bigger than you, Knux!
Knuckles: GAAAHH!!
Sonic: Guys, stop figh- *Dark Tails blasts Sonic with a warp beam*
Dark Tails: Shut up, Sonic. This is my time to get my revenge on Knux for all the mean things he did to me when I was eight years old.
Arthas: *looks up into the sky* There's a dark warp up there, it must lead to where Error is.
Dark Tails: *holding Knux up, about to punch him* What? *punches Knux*
Arthas: Look up, fool. Error's realm might be through that portal. It might not though, I recommend not to go through it. Nork, do you think it leads to Error's realm?

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-11-09 11:51:32
Me: all right, what's going on here?

Date: 2008-11-09 19:38:36
Dark Tails: *drops Knux* You don't know about anything that's going on?
Arthas: You have much to learn, life infested.

Date: 2008-11-09 19:44:56
Me: well, I'm not sure, but I'm here to fix it.

Date: 2008-11-10 21:57:24
Dark Tails: Gah, I'm sick of being good. Screw good! All it ever got me was to be a side-kick to a blue hedgehog. Now look at me! I am much more powerful than before… NOW everyone shall feel my insane wrath! *blasts Sonic into ground* *grabs Knuckles* *bites the side of Knuckles' neck* Hahaha! *blood spray*
Arthas: Ahhh yes. Let the insanity and revenge take control, fox. That's what happened to me, and look now! I am the king of all Undead!
Me: Glitch Researcher… How do you plan to stop me when you do not have any power that matches mine… Worthless!
Arthas: This is turning into a conversation again! This cannot happen, for it bores me. Let battle be joined! *slashes GR and turns and freezes Skieth* *slashes Sonic* *sends 1000 shadow bolts towards Nirk and Nork*
Dark Tails: *blood dripping from mouth* Yes… I need some bloodshed. *curses Nirk* *slashes and bites GR* *mutilates Nork* *throws poisoned needles at everyone else*
Me: *reflects poison needles* Well, those needles would have gone right through me, but anyway… Begin to battle! *warps and shatters reality* *warps Dimentio*

Date: 2008-11-11 00:55:02
Me: Begin power reversal! *Take darkness from tails and gives it to Knuckles and Sonic*
Nirk: Badahboo, badahbing, badahba!
Nork: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Me:… looks like I'm with a dimentio for a littlebit.
Dimentio: Yeah, You are, oh you are! *Inhales Myself* Dimentio, oh yeah you are with me! *Grows alot more powerful*
Nork: Ohhhh, only have the strengh to do one more.. dark.. ness… thing… before… before… before I … disapear… into the the dark.. darknes… realm… uhhh *Removes the curse from Nirk* *disapears*
Nirk: Nork… at least he is.. somewhere! TAILS YOU IDIOTIC FOOL! YOU DID THIS! *rips tails' tail, arms, and legs off* GRRRRRRAH! RAGE! *Get's on fire* HA, I'M NOT EVEN BURNED, OR HURT IN ANYWAY BY THIS FIRE! HA
Dimentio: WOH! Rage really is powerful!  Ow, ow owowowowowow ERROR  STOP THROWING  THE POISON NEEDLES AT ME! LIKE THEY EFFECT ME ANYWAY!

Date: 2008-11-11 10:20:35
Me: *smirks* let's try this on for size. *an army of Sekiths suddenly appear* this is the power of Magus, The Propagation. Now, Get them! *the Skieths begin attacking everyone*

Date: 2008-11-11 11:20:31
(Tails has two tails, Fivex)
Tails: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOTS OF BLOOD!! MY BLOOD!!
Dark Knux: Damnit I'm not Heartless…
Dark Sonic: Tails? What's wrong?
Tails: I'M TORN APART YOU FOOL HAHAHAHA!!
Dark Sonic: Tails! Don't die on me!
Me: Foolish hedgehog… Tails shall not die… He is my minion! *darkness covers Tails*
Tails: AAGGGHHH! YES! MORE PAIN!! HAHAHA! MORE PAIN!!
Me: *drains Sonic's darkness and transfers it to Tails* *Sonic gets mutilated in the process*
Dark Tails: *arms, legs and tails are demented and bloody, but they work* Hahaha… More bloodshed!
Sonic: Tails! What ever happened to yo-
Dark Tails: *impales Sonic on his rusty bloody hand* Shut up… Now… I am superior… I live and you die… I want you to die… You only made me a side-kick… Now is your ultimate end BECAUSE of me…
Sonic: I-I-I aaggghhh… *Sonic dies*
Dark Tails: *rips Sonic's dead body apart* Surgical insanity!! *spins around and throws more poison needles at everyone*
Me: *makes whole battlefield erupt with lava and shadow*
Arthas: *curses Nork* *sends shadow bolts everywhere* *runs towards the many Skeiths with his sword held high*

Date: 2008-11-11 11:56:20
Me: I shall wipe the plague of darkness from existance. Data Drain! *the army of Skeiths begins Data Draining all the darkness out of everyone*

Date: 2008-11-11 14:40:19
Me: *reverses the Data Drain* *darkness explodes out of the Skieths, causing one big massive exposion around the battlefield*
Dark Warped Tails: That Data Drain really screwed me up. .pu em dewercs yllaer niarD ataD tahT
Arthas: How very strange…
Dark Heartless Knux: Woah… I'm really messed up. up messed I'm really Woah. Damnit what the hell!? Hell damnit! What?
Dark Warped Tails: Skeith you shouldn't have done that. .taht enod evah t'ndluohs uoy htiekS
Arthas: What did you do… Skieth?

Date: 2008-11-11 15:54:27
Me: The Data Drain consumes all power and anything else the target has. If used in a certain way, it would entirely consume it's target, Body, Mind, and Soul.