Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 35

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-11-11 20:17:46
Dark Ultra Dimentio: If Skieths have it, so do I! *Data Drains Everyone except Error* See errror? I'm not your enimy! And the only thing left of Nirk and Nork  is there body ond soul! It's not enough to effect us!
Nirk: Darkness has no body! IT IS ALL ONE! YOU HEAR ME! ALL ONE! *MAkes a massive explosion arrround the universe* Ummm, did I do that?

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-11 21:09:47
Me: Ahh, good that you are allied, Dimentio… Even though I hate you… I will not harm you unless you attack me.
Dark Warped Tails: We don't stand a chance against these guys… …syug eseht tsniaga ecnahc a dnats t'nod eW
Dark Heartless Knux: I have to try and reverse myself back when I was just Heartless. Heartless back myself DAMNIT try I have. These random sentences that I'm saying are beginning to piss me off. Off I'm piss saying random senteces… DAMNIT! IT DAMN!
Arthas: *curses Skieth* *sends 1000 shadow bolts at Skieth* Bah… My seemingly worthless efforts.
Dark Warped Tails: What? ?tahW I wish I would stop saying sentences backwards. .sdrawkcab secnetnes gniyas pots dluow I hsiw I. Shit! !tihS
Dark Heartless Knux: Shut up Tails… Tails up shut! Oh shit I'm sick of this! Sick shit of this!
Me: Attack Skieth, Dimentio. I am tired of him interfering… *lashes Skieth and GR with three dark tentacles* *blasts Skieth with dark energy*

Date: 2008-11-11 21:20:21
Dimentio: Or I could just do this! *Absorbs skieth* *grows smroe powerful* Ha! And also… *Shares some of the absorbed power with error* There ya go!
Nirk: Iotnemid si erom lufrewop! On.. Ho!
Nork: What did you say?
Nirk: I said Oh… no! Dimentio is more powerful!
Nork: You said that backwards.
Nirk: Ho…

Date: 2008-11-11 23:30:09
Me: I do not need help from others! I never need help from others. Caring is nothing to me, I don't care for anyone… I hate everyone… But yet… I care for my own memories….
Dark Warped Tails: Error's weakness is his memories, but how can we get into them? ?meht otni teg ew nac woh tub, seiromem sih si ssenkaew s'rorrE
Dark Heartless Knux: *reverses self*
Heartless Knux: Ha! I am here yet again!
Me: If you fight on my side, Tails, then I will stop your Warped process…
Dark Warped Tails: Hmm… I'm not sure… …erus ton m'I …mmH Yes! Fine! Please reverse me! !em esrever esaelP !eniF !seY
Me: Very well then… *reverses Tails*
Dark Tails: Okay, fine then! I'm on your side, Error. Just to… Uggghh…
Arthas: Damn, I've forgotten on whom's side I am on… *sends undead army to attack Skieth*

Date: 2008-11-11 23:41:15
Nirk:*Is effect by the unwaping of tails* Ha, I CAN SPEAK PROPERLY AGAIN! LET THE PAIN BEGIN! * Throws Firy poisoness spikes with extra pain at error and Dimentio*
Dark Dimentio: That hurt a little! Hmmmm, how can one hurt me… how!
Nork:*Does the same thing as Nirk*
Dark Dimentio: OWWWW WILL YOU STOP LITTTLE BRAT *Shrinks* Huh? What is happening!

Date: 2008-11-11 23:54:47
(No god-modding, I learned that from another RPG  :XD:)
Me: *poison needles turn around and fire back at Nirk*
Dark Tails: Hmph! You seek to imitate me!? I will show you what I can truly do out of my rage and anger! *jabs Nirk* *twists around, causing Nirk's skin to rip* *throws 5 cyanide needles at Nirk*
Arthas: *turns around and slashes Skieth*
Heartless Knux: *runs at Nirk and Nork* *blades come out of hands*
Me: Now everyone is against Nirk and Nork… How delightful… Kill them…
Dark Tails: Let your pain be my nourishment! *stabs Nirk and Nork* *flips in the air and comes down on Nirk, mutilating him*
Me: It seems something is the matter… Dimentio, shrinking? Sadly for you, I do not directly help others, but I will kill and sacrifice others to heal you… *Summons dark monster* *dark monster breaks part, the darkness flows into Dimentio

Date: 2008-11-12 00:10:17
Dark Dimentio: Ahh Thank you Dimen-I mean error! *Grows almost to normal size*
Nork: Nirk…. I cannot belive you actuly! *Stabs Nirk*
Nirk: Nork… how could you! *Stab Nork twice*

Date: 2008-11-12 21:13:02
Dark Tails: *looks at HK* Now I have to wipe you out as well… If I want to become a true dark monster. I need your blood on my face… *rushes towards HK*
Heartless Knux: Hmph… Bring it on. *punches Dark Tails*
Dark Tails: *stabs HK* *twists around* *bites HK* *diseases HK*
Heartless Knux: *curses Dark Tails* *slashes Dark Tails* *burns Dark Tails*
Arthas: Hmph… *freezes Nork* Now the REAL all-out battle begins… *slashes HK with Frostmourne*
Me: *reality warps* *shoots darkness into the ground* *darkness explodes* *strangles Nirk and Nork* Join in… Will you not, Dimentio?
Heartless Knux: C'mon, Tails!! *rips Dark Tails open* *uppercuts Dark Tails*
Dark Tails: I'll torment you with pain for the rest of your worthless life! *gores HK* *maims HK*
Shoop Mouth: IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER!!

Date: 2008-11-13 01:25:32
Dark Dimentio:How can you freeze a soul? Anyway, LET'S FINISH THIS!*Datadrains Nork causing him to loose his soul, leaving his mind to wounder the cosmouse, or so Dimentio thinks!*
Nork:… *seemingly explodes* … *Turns Dark Ultra dimentio into just Ultra Dimentio by taking what makes him Dark ultra dimentio instead of ultra dimentio away*
Dimentio: Huh, Without Dark powers Everything is just the same… I guess it had no effect!
Nork:… … (Breathing sound) *Freezes Shoop Mouth*
Dimentio: Who is doing this?
Nirk:It's not me! You where watching me! It couldn't be!

Date: 2008-11-13 19:48:13
Arthas: I have powers over the undead. I can freeze souls in soul ice.
Heartless Knux: That's weird. *blocks Dark Tails' strike*
Dark Tails: *gores HK* Hahaha! Blood!!
Heartless Knux: *mutilates Dark Tails* Die!
Me: *slams Nirk into the ground*
Shoop Mouth: *thawing* I-MM-M-A-A F-F-IRIN' M-MA-H LAZER!!

Date: 2008-11-13 21:14:33
Nork:… … … …. .. …. …… ….. ….. *Freezes Shoop mouths laser*
Nirk; YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HURT ME! *Starts punching ground
Dimentio(whisper): What is up with Nirk?
Nirk: Huh? where- where am I? Did I Do that? *Points to Fozen Shoop motuh and frozen lazer*

Date: 2008-11-13 22:50:33
Shoop Mouth: *shakes* L-L-LAZ-LAZAR!!
Dark Tails: Hold on… I sense a powerful soul in our presence… Could that be… Wait. Nork? Is that Nork?
Heartless Knux: Nork? I thought he died.
Arthas: No, I sense it as well.

Date: 2008-11-14 01:32:42
Nork(Telepathic to everyone):It's nork, yes me, nork. You may think removing one's soul and body kills them, oh but you are wrong! Oh so wrong! I'm thrving! Of I'm thriving A Darkness powered mind is sooooooooo powerful! My talking may seam like silence, oh but I'm speaking! And I am invisa-
Nirk: Blahblahblah, I know, just shutup.
Nork: …. ….
Dimentio: Did you just hear a voice saying Ok fine, but very quietly.
Nirk: Yeah, think it might be nork?
Dimentio: Could be.

Date: 2008-11-14 20:51:16
Dark Tails: Yes, I heard what Nork said. Who destroyed him again? I didn't see it in all the chaos of battle.
Heartless Knux: I don't know, now just surrender! *punches Dark Tails*
Dark Tails: *blasts HK back telepathically* Don't mess with me.
Arthas: Hmm… *slashes Skeith*

Date: 2008-11-15 00:59:16
Dimentio I can't belive you didn't see me doing that?
Nork: … .. …. …. …. *Shrinks Dimentio to the size of the rest*
Dimentio: Hmmmmmm, WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Transeforms into Fighter Dimentio, however this weakens his abilty to use the chaos hearts power for short time* Ha as soon as the chaos heart's power kicks in, I will be unstopable!
Nirk: Why didn;'t you transeforme into this before anyways
Fighter Dimentio: Why, I need a lower mass to transeform, like I am in now! *Cough*, erk, *Cracking sound* *Burps up me and some of arthases minions. *Nirk's body and soul go back to him.
Nork: Without the power of the chaos heart he is very weakened… sorda! He is… Red and Green… how Ugly. Hmm, the spikes that came from the diamond things on his head seam to have some weird power hooked to them, they are glowing.
Me:Then we better attack them mayby?