Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 27

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-09-04 02:11:46
*Grabs on the ground and turns everything 3D*
Nork:Whoa, how did I do that?
*sees rainbow mario*
Grabs a star*
*turns into rainbow nork*

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-09-04 20:15:05
Yu Yevon: *casts Gravija*
Me: I can't really bother to do much now…

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-06 08:55:08
Me: *is enveloped in a yellow aura* *runs up to Yu Yevron and it gets slashed*

Date: 2008-09-06 10:45:33
Yu Yevon: *reforms* *makes screeching sound* *casts Ultima* *casts a spell that impales everyone on the battlefield*

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-06 11:59:28
Me: *heals using a spell* it's a pity only a member of the Infinity Eight can see the the Avatars *hold out hand and 3 red energy balls are fired at Yu Yevron*

Date: 2008-09-07 20:43:26
(IT'S YU YEVON FOR GODSAKE! NOT YU YEVRON!!)
*Yu Yevon disappears before they hit him*
Knuckles: Where the hell am I? *looks at GR's avatar* What?
Me: Kill theeeeemm…
Knuckles: *eyes turn red and black* Yes Master, I'll pulverize these bastards.
*punches GR's avatar one thousand times then blasts a beam out of his mouth* These powers… I never used to have these! Gliding and punching, PHEH! I'll never use those again! I CAN KILL ANYONE WITH THESE POWERS!
*under his breath* And I can murder friggen Tails too… Hehehe…

Date: 2008-09-07 22:29:50
Nork:SUPER GLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!
Nariator:Get eqipped with (random pitch changes)Laser!
*Has a normal megaman suit form arrround*

Date: 2008-09-08 20:27:53
(OMG I'm so glad GoldenChaos made this game!)
Knuckles: *shoots beam from mouth at Nork* DIE! You will not get MY chaos emerald! It's MINE! NO ONE ELSES! MY MASTER WILL MAKE THAT SURE!!
Me: …Never… again… shall… I fall… to the… good… I shall… wipe… ALL… that… oppose me… *warps reality into an arena that floats over a black hole*
Knuckles: Ahh! The power! I can feel it traveling through my body! Thank you Master! Thank you for this power and the freedom of my own will! *hands glow with energy*
Me: …
Knuckles: W-what!? W-what is th-this!? Aaaagghh… What's… h-happening!? Aggghh! *morphs*
Heartless Knux: …Hehehe… Now I am complete… but I am still… Knuckles! But now I have NO remorse! Thank you Master! HAHA! Thank you very much!! Now I am BETTER in all ways! I can murder whomever I want! I am now the most powerful I can ever be! *causes more reality distortion*
Me: Yes… now… destroy them… While I… watch from… the heavens…

Date: 2008-09-08 21:13:25
Nork:Man that was perfect timing.
(uses the suit's power to turn into a glitch block with glitched arms and legs)
Nork:Fsg ghhh FSSS SFFSSFS FSFSFS!
(Translation:Robot's can't hurt humans, but your not HUMAN!)
(Startchs charging arm cannon with glitch power)

Date: 2008-09-09 18:07:23
Heartless Knux: *grunts* Easy… I shall wipe you from this existence before you know it *punches Nork in the face* *blasts GR's avatar away with some kinda dark attack* Why does everyone annoy me? I have absolutely no time for this! *essence of pain and anguish starts to rise around Heartless Knux* Feel the true and horrifying power of Darkness!! Let your eyes flow with tears, then blood, then your very soul! *casts some kind of terrifying attack* *everyone is thrown backwards* Die! Feel the pain of one thousand years! *everyone starts bleeding* …Guuuaarrgghh!!!
Nork:  O_o

Date: 2008-09-10 14:00:32
Nork:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(translation:Goodbye. YAAAAAH!)
*launches fully charged up ultra glitch attack*
(makes his heart go inside making him just knux)

Date: 2008-09-10 21:09:27
Knuckles: *groans* I lost my powers! WHAT!? Master! Restore them to me! Please!
Me: This is… your last… chance… You fail… this… one and… you will… never… get them… back…
*darkness envelops Knuckles*
Knuckles: AAAAAAGGGHHH!!! MY HEART!! What's happening…. this never happened to me before! Master, what are you doing!? *his blood spatters everywhere*
Me: Merely… turning you… back to… your… Heartless… form… Where you… shall… have no… remorse… love… guilt… or sadness… Obey the… Darkness…
Knuckles: mmmmmgghhhhaaaaa!! *darkness fully covers knuckles*
Heartless Knux: Finally! Back again! *sheilds self* You won't take me back to normal Knux. I am too powerful in this form, and I don't want any minor mess-ups. *casts a dark spell that exfixiates Nork* Die! Die now! I need souls to power me! Not just the Chaos Emeralds!!

Date: 2008-09-11 13:00:11
Nork:You forgot that I'm just as powerful as you now!
*fixiates self*
Nork:Ha! I may be only as powerful as you were last time, but your not much more powerful then then!

Date: 2008-09-11 19:56:23
(do you know what exfixiate means?)
Heartless Knux: Whatever. I'll kill you and get on with the rest of this foolish fighting so I can get to my true goal. *eyes glow red* Why do people annoy me? Why do they get in my way? Why is it always me? Why is it when I am near my goal, people get in MY WAY!? WHY!? YOU KNOW WHY!? BECAUSE THEY FIND IT TOO, THEY FIND THEIR GOAL WHERE MINE IS! AND THEY GET IN MY WAY AND GET WHAT THEY WANT! NOT ME! EVER!! I WILL ULTIMATELY OBLITERATE YOU! I'M SICK OF THIS NOW!! I will KILL ANY that get in my way any more! EVEN if they are my friends, I will mutilate them! They will bleed like hell! I DON'T CARE!! *slashes Nork* *headbutts Nork* *blasts Nork away* *mind kills Nork* *gashes appear on Nork* *punches Nork away* GET OUT OF MY WAY!!

Date: 2008-09-11 21:46:13
(no I don't)
*glows red*
Nork:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR
*Heals*
Nork:No one shall get in my way to save the world, NO ONE!!!  why does everyone GEt IN MY WAY, HUH, HUH? DO YOU KNOW WHY I TRY TO SAVE THE WORLD? BECAUSE I CAN! GET OUT OF MY WAY OF SAVING THE WORLD! I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO GET'S IN MY WAY!
*Grows supersized*
Nork:NOW I'M THE MOST POWERFULL PERSON IN THE WORLD, NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM SAVING THE WORLD NOW!