Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 30

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-09-26 23:15:32
Nork:… I've been tired of this dimention since I got teleported here. I wouldn't mind having it destroyed!
*Hears the same voice as knux*
[Wierd voice]:You will pay for destroying my dimention!
Nork:I know that voice… It's the maker of the true shadow realm! Or atleast I think. No, it's, diferent… I was wrong. No wait, I wasn't. GAH, I DON'T KNOW!
Nirk:Fried green…. err I mean, part of the darkness realm was destroyed for a few moments do to error's  anti-matter transeformation!
Me:good thing you snapped out of it Nirk! Error kin… I mean Lich king, you need to trust us!
Nirk(at Nork and ME):*Mumble mumble*
Nork:Idiot.
Me:Your mean ya know Nirk?

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-09-27 11:13:41
Heartless Knux: DAMN THEM! DAMN YOU TO HELL!
[light voice]: Knux, what the heck's wrong with you!?
Heartless Knux: I WILL TEAR YOUR LIMBS OFF ONCE I GET BACK TO EARTH!
Arthas: I'm not sure you two, Nork and Knuckles, are hearing the same voice… I hear both, they are obviously different.
Nork: The voice I'm hearing is very deep!
Arthas: Knuckles, do you actually know who is trying to communicate with you?
Heartless Knux: …my FORMER friends, that little fucking blue hedgehog and that mutated fox! I said I would KILL them at the start of this battle, but it went on for much longer then I had expected! I swore to myself that I would murder them, hurry up with this battle!
Arthas: Hmmm, very strange-sounding friends you have Knuckles…
Me: *gathers anti-matter* Meeaahhahahaha! I… WILL DESTORY… th…issss…. Dimension! *fading in and out of reality*
Arthas: *holds up Frostmourne* *Frostmourne's voice pervades throughout Arthas' thoughts* Yes… Yes… Very well, Knuckles, Nork and Nirk, we need to begin to create the portal out of this dimension, Error's power is getting way too out of hand, he is near the launching of the attack stage, we need to get out!
Heartless Knux: I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU! I WILL SO KILL YOU!! I SWEAR I WILL MUTILATE YOU! MASH YOUR GUTS ON THE GROUND!
[light voice]: Knux! Stop! What happened to you!?
Me: Th…isssssss…. IS IT!! YES!!
Arthas: *creates portal* Hurry! Now! *HK and Arthas run through portal* Nork! Nirk! Now!
Me: *reality ripping apart* *time going backwards and forwards at the same time* *warping field*

Date: 2008-09-27 17:12:29
Me:Don't forget about me, fivex!
*All three run in the portal and quickly closes it*
Nork:That was close! Still, I can't help but think,who am I hearing?
[Another voice]:Shadow… being of shadow… shadow… being of shadow…
Nork:I'm hearing a being of shdow, no wait, i think I'm just hearing things!
Nirk:I still don't trust Knux, I think he's going to just rip us apart after he killls Tails and sonic, or what ever he's hearing!
Me:He won't!I trusst him that he won't. But if he ever tries to hurt us, we will kill you knux!

Date: 2008-09-27 17:53:17
*all look up into the sky*
Me: (voice is everywhere, and is incredibly loud) HAHAHAHA!! *bright flash in the sky* *strange patterns and runes appear far off in the sky*
Arthas: Looks like a supernova.
Nirk: Wow… He has so much power that we, even if we are in a different dimension, can actually see the destruction!
Heartless Knux: Whatever, Fivex, I just want to kill Tails and Sonic… NOW! I know where we are too! HA! Angel Island! PERFECT! DO YOU HEAR ME SONIC!? I AM HERE! YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FOX FRIEND BETTER COME SEE WHAT I HAVE BECOME NOW!!
Arthas: …Why the hell am I in such a peaceful place? I might as well watch the coming slaughter that Knuckles will provide…
Me: You all thought… that I was gone…?
Arthas, HK, Nork and Nirk: Oh no…
Me: Yes… I am here… *appears in the sky* *sky becomes ominously dark* Hehehe… Maybe you thought… I destroyed myself…? I think… not! Mhmhmhmhm!
Heartless Knuckles: SONIC!
Arthas, Nork and Nirk: *turn and look west*
Sonic: What did y- Knuckles! What happened!?
Heartless Knuckles: Now… Sonic and Tails… is the time for your demi-
Me: SILENCE! *reality slightly warps but goes back to normal as I shout* This world is mine! No one shall say otherwise! Which one of you shall I kill first!? Hm!? (uh-oh, a boss battle is starting, lol)

Date: 2008-09-28 00:34:30
Nork:… You do realise your less powerful here!
Nirk:*Hears remix of he R/S/E champion theme* What's that sound! Errr, sounds perfect for your demise error! *Pulls out phycho-dor*
Nirk: You still have a mind error! I bet you don't even know what this is!
Nork:*Takes it from Nirk and hands it to Knux*
Nork:USe it! Throw it on someones head, Go inside!
(Sidenote for no reason:I'm going on vacation tomaro)

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-28 09:27:37
(that, was a very good question, Error)

Me: All right then, lets get this party started!

Date: 2008-09-28 12:37:31
(wait, Fivex, you'll still be able to come on right? or are you using a desktop?)
Heartless Knux: *holding phycho-dor thing that Nork gave to him* *glaring at sonic and tails* Hehehe…
Arthas: Hurry, Knuckles, I have no time to wait, start the slaughter!
Nork: KNUX! USE IT! STOP TRYING TO SCARE YOUR FRIENDS AND KILL ERROR!!
Heartless Knux: Okay, I'll use it… Hahaha! *puts on phycho-dor* OBEY ME!
Tails: Y-yes… Master… *eyes become faded, making him look blind*
Heartless Knux: Come here so I can kill you!
Tails: Yes…
Me: *sky starts flashing with red lightning* Fools! All caught up in your own interests now!? Are you!? Perfect! This gives me the chance to massacre you all! *tentacles turn into blades* Haahahaha!
Nork & Nirk: KNUX!!
Arthas: Bah away with this foolery! I need to save myself! *ice envelopes him* *teleports away*
Nork: Crap! He could have done more!
Heartless Knux: *blood spatter* HAHAHAHA!!
Tails: AAAAAAAHHHH!!
Me: *reality warping* So much confusion! Yes! All of you confused! Yes! Destroy! Yes! Time for obliteration you little insects! *reverses time on Knux, Tails and Sonic* *tears Skieth's mind* *slashes Nork and Nirk* (NOW the boss battle starts)
Me: *appears* Darkness awaits you! *cataclysmic music playing*
(i would have never thought avatar wars would have turned into this, this is awesome)

Date: 2008-10-06 13:59:01
Nork:How did that? Uhh, oh! it went on his belly! LOL
Nirk:Your supost to put it on his head so you could go inside his MIND!
But, do whatever you want! IT's your choise!

Date: 2008-10-10 22:07:40
(Welcome back, Fivex, where did you go for vacation?)
Me: I see the end of all things, I see the death of your world, you shall watch your sky go crimson red. You all will drown in your own blood!
Arthas: *appears again* Error! Traitor… How dare you destroy my keep. Now is your end.
Heartless Knux: Oh shit… We're all badly damaged… Nork! Nirk! Stop messing around and help us!
Me: *fires beam out of eye* *spikes shoot out of the ground*

Date: 2008-10-12 11:40:28
Me: all right, this is getting way outta control. I call out, Corbenik. Now, Skeith, let's do it!

Skeith: *the eight swords on it's back form ito one giant scythe* *stabs Corbenik*

Me: hehehe, now it's time for The Rebirth.

Re: The avatar wars game/RPG

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-10-12 12:04:35

Date: 2008-10-12 12:47:04
(are you gonna be in the Avatar Wars Game, ?????(000))

*everything starts returning back to what it once was*

Date: 2008-10-13 14:32:08
(las vegas)
Me:He doesn't relise, mine, Nork, and nirks blood is actuly the ecense of shadow, it will cause us all to become more powerful.
Nork:But there blood will be raining aswell!
Nirk:Not if they get out of this dimention!
Nork:Wait, everythings turning back to normal, wait, what is this huge thing on my ba- Hellow error, what do you wish me to do?

Date: 2008-10-14 20:12:15
(I have been to Las Vegas! Crazy ass city! I went there with my uncle and cousin one summer)
Me: *time warping and reality crashing around me* W-what!? There's something on Earth that I cannot fight! I guess I must improvise and take you all to the dimension I have just obliterated!
Arthas: But if it is gone already, then how can you even be there?
Me: You will see you fool.
*warps everybody to the Torn Dimension*
Me: Look at the beauty of this ravaged dimension! So dark and deathly it is! Hahaha! *strikes everyone down with tentacle*
[the dimension only has broken planets and ruined galaxies]
Heartless Knux: I can't believe I'm still alive after fooling with this guy!
Me: Yes, you are alive, but you won't be soon… *fires bolt at HK*
Heartless Knux: Oh cra- *BOOOM* AgggghhH!! *writhing in agony*
Me: No more normal reality for anyone here! *shatters five planets* Death will be the only one to tell the tale of your doom!

Date: 2008-10-19 22:20:19
(I've been to Las Vegas as well)

Me: hmm, I see it's going to take more than The Rebirth to deal with you. Hah! Avatar Awakening! *a cannon made of data forms around right arm, then fires a mutli-colored ball at Error, and it hits and begins draining Error of his powers*