Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 41

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-18 20:57:12
Smithy:I… I… don't beliveyou after what you 15 years from now said. And a FYI for all of you, I'M A ROBOT. Still… I'm actually confused. Future error wants this. He says that you want todestoy the universe and rule it… yet you say you only want this? How confusing. Hey It's that shadow kirby from before!.
Shadow kirby: This…. this… is boring. i'm from this mind's future. It's full of the chaos and paradoxes. I thought it was allways like this.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-18 21:29:55
Future Error: You misinterpret this, robot. I shall try and try to make this world a desert, and in my quest for doing so, I shall become so powerful that my mind and body shall be destroyed, leaving me to become an astronomically-sized evil being who's intent is not to make the world his own, but to make the Universe his own as well. I am telling you and the others to stop me from becoming such a thing. I only want this world, not the Universe.
Error: I shall become this? The Ultimate Evil?
Future Error: I remember my own future self speaking to me about my dark future. Even though you, Present Error, listen to me, you still destroy yourself and become the Profound Darkness.
Yevon: And how exactly shall we stop him? If this exact instance right now happened to you in the past, we were there, correct?
Future Error: Yes.
Yevon: Then how shall we stop you?
Future Error: Now to break this timeline… Smithy creates a bomb that warped all of time back to the early days. He used it when I was at my fullest, my most insane, and my most powerful form.
Yevon, Giygows, Giygas, Error: *all turn to Smithy*
Error: You?

Date: 2009-01-18 21:32:37
Smithy:Me… Ihave to remark of this. When I was first made…there was two of me made. We both looked exactly the same. HE MUST OF DONE IT.

Date: 2009-01-18 22:33:31
Future Error: You're very lucky that the bomb even worked. You would have been ultimately obliterated if Error… Well, I… Would have gone any farther. Now, enough of this conversation, stop me from destroying myself, farewell. *fades into the Echoes of Time*
Yevon: Why don't we just stay in your mind forever?
Error: Because I cannot hold everyone in here forever, and plus, did I not say that I want EVERYTHING gone, except the desert? That includes all of you, thus this mind is not my 'dream come true'.
Giygows: Master, how could you gain so much power that you actually destroy your own mind and body anyway?
Error: I am not sure, Minion. *sighs* *looks over the desert* I only wish…
Yevon: Oh yes, shall we all proceed out of your mind?
Error: *closes eye* …Yes…
*the Dream World fades and warps back to reality, everyone is back in the Mushroom Kingdom*
Error: *opens eye* Very well then, let my onslaught rage out of control on this foolish place… LET MY DREAM COME TRUE!! *meteors and magma bombs rain out of the sky* Let this kingdom fall and let my desert arise… IT SHALL BE DONE. *flame tornadoes shoot down from the red clouds*

Date: 2009-01-19 21:18:10
Smithy(not in his normal voice): Initiate darkness destroyer mode in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… activated. *Pushes the meteors into the magma bombs* *makes it rain*
*The rain solidified the magma bombs causing them to implode*
*The flame tornado turned into a flame hurricane*
Smithy(normal):Huh?! Umm… RUN!

Date: 2009-01-19 22:20:37
Yevon: *strikes down an army of Koopas with an Ultima spell* I still do not see how we can stop Error… If anything, we are helping him…
Giygows: Obviously.
Giygas: *swirls around the 7 Koopa Kids* *screeches at an exceptionally high tone* *the skulls rush through 2 of the kids, killing them* ….H…e….h…ee…hhh….e….he…..e.hhhe.h..e…. S….o….u….l….s…
Error: Where is he? *looks around* WHERE THE HELL IS HE!? *causes a portion of the ground to break away into magma*
Giygows: Who, Master?
Error: BOWSER!
Giygows: Oh… Oh no… *looks around* (whisper) Master is not happy… I gotta help him.
Error: Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh!!! *red energy beams shoot everywhere* *causes a gigantic firestorm*

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-08 14:51:01
Sends Error to distorision world, forever screwed, never to escape….

2 BAD 4 U

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2009-04-08 15:29:29
My Gardevoir uses Dream Eater on your neon Giratina, mind-raping it to death.

Posted by: Piedie
Date: 2009-04-08 16:45:53
Soooo, SCARY! TO MUCH OF THAT!!! And, It's not asleep?

With each of his tenticles, he holds a 2x barrle shotgun, shooting you at close range, then teleing your body to Distortion world…..

Date: 2009-04-29 12:20:45
Error: *controls Distortion World* *painfully obliterates Umbrivel* Bastard.

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2011-08-09 00:51:22
Yuuka Kazami points her umbrella at you and completely obliterates you with the blast of a single, powerful beam.

Beware the wrath of a flower youkai that is like a force of nature.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2011-08-22 23:14:09
SHODAN drags Yuuka to Her electrified interrogation bench.  Much killing ensues.

Posted by: Yeniaul
Date: 2016-10-23 16:28:45
<Because this looks like fun and necrobumping forum games is okay, I'll waste a Max Revive on this I'll go ahead and bump this.>

My avatar spontaneously grows arms, rends open a dimensional hole in spacetime, and pulls out a TF2 Heavy-Medic combo, both of which are under the effects of PowerPlay, and lets them brutally rip every avatar on the forum a new one.

Posted by: Charmy
Date: 2016-10-23 16:59:00
*grabs some of my avatar's letters, throws them and watched as they explode like a radioactive nuke with 80 litres of pure liquid c6*

Posted by: Kyoukipichi
Date: 2018-03-13 00:00:03
Me: *drinks green wine from a glass chalice encrusted with gems*