Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 37

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-11-20 02:04:28
Nirk: This is cruel… I know I wouldn't normaly do this buuuuuuuut… *Put's a sheild over everyone, including dark tails and dimentio. Arthases sheild also becomes stronger*
Nork: Hmmm, Hey dimentio, the sheilds will beak if you don't hold them up for a second. will ya hold them up?
Dimentio: Sure Wh-
Nork:*Grab's nirk*
Nirk: Why did you do that for.
Nork: I have an idea, since fire just makes him more powerful, ice should make him less powerful! But the only way to make something that might stop him is to… *temporaily fuses with Nirk*
Nirork: Let's so this! *Starts absorbing the anger* Grrrrr *finishes absorbing the anger* YAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHHHH! ERROR YOU WILL DIE! *Makes a humongous bubble of matter over the battle field* THAT DIDN'T DO NOTHING? I GUESS I HAVE TO DO*Starts punching* THI-*Water freezes*
*The ice explodes taking all the anger with it* *Nirork splits into just Nirk and Nork*
Nirk:Ok now let's just fight. I don't really care.
Dimentio:*Stops holding up the sheild* Nirk, um, ok? Well Anyway, CHARGE!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-20 22:59:53
Me: Anger has finished!! NOW FEEL THE INSANITY!! UNLEASH THE FURY!!
Arthas: Error seems to be getting more powerful and insane as these powers progress. This does not look good.
Dark Tails: Error is actually slightly scaring me now…
Me: Second Power: Insanity! Release the FURY! *reality warps* *the ground falls away* *under the battlefield, warping colors and reality and time shatter, break, warp, distort, and become almost unbearable*
Heartless Knux: IS THIS WHAT ERROR IS!? AHHHH DAMNIT I CAN'T TAKE THIS!! *grabs head* Gaaahhh!! *falls to his knees* Stop… *vomits*
Dark Tails: Aagghhh… Oh no… What is this?? *vomits blood* *falls onto the ground*
Me: (Distorted, immense voice) You….ShaLL… NoT… STOP ME..!! The… Hateful… ObLIvion SHALL not bE StOppED!! HAHAHAHA!! *Insanity grows even more*
Arthas: Gahhh… I'm having trouble holding this shield up… Nork, Nirk, a little help, NOW!! *struggles to hold up shield*
Me: HATE is near…. HATE IS NEAR!! INSANITY!! HAHAHA!! HEAR THE SCREAMS OF ALL THAT HAVE DIED VIOLENT DEATHS!! *millions of horrifying shrieks sound, they all sound tortured and gorey*

Date: 2008-11-21 00:57:09
Nirk: Why isn't this effecting us?
Nork: We… became emotionaless. *Sheilds everyone except error* Error, eventualy your natural sheilding from this will fail.

Date: 2008-11-22 21:23:19

Nirk: Why isn't this effecting us?
Nork: We… became emotionaless. *Sheilds everyone except error* Error, eventualy your natural sheilding from this will fail.

(BTW, Fivex, you say affecting instead of effecting in that sentence)
Me: I have no shielding from this, fool! I am MADE of these traits! I am the Five Powers of Darkness. The screams may not be affecting you, but insanity has yet another way of destroying, by infecting enemies.
Dark Tails: What!? Infection of insanity? That doesn't make sense, Error.
Me: Oh, but it is very true…
Heartless Knux: It can't ge through the shield though.
Me: True, but your shield cannot stay forever… *dimension being torn apart*

Date: 2008-11-22 23:53:29
Nork: Hmmmm
Nirk: This will keep y'all froom becomin' insane! *Throws everyone except error fuzzy pants, fuzzy shirts, and fuzzy capes*
Nork: Ummmm… ok? *Put's them on*
Dimentio: Um… *Put's them on aswell*
Reverse nirk and reverse nork: *Put's theres on.*

Date: 2008-11-23 09:53:39
Me: Ha! What can mere clothing do to help you?
Arthas: Agghhh… I can't hold it anymore! *breaks shield*
Dark Tails: HOLY SHIT!! *grabs head and falls to the ground, twitching* W-what is this…???
Heartless Knux: *eyes widen then go blank* Oh crap… I can't see anything… Everything is… mad… agghhh…. *faints*
Arthas: This… Insanity is… Almost unbearable… Nggghh…
Me: Now you feel the full wrath of Insanity!! *reality shatters and causes the battlefield to warp into a non-existant dimension* Absolute insanity! It is unbearable, is it not!? *insanity power increases* Those clothes will not protect you! *Insanity Infection begins to infect everyone on the battlefield*

Date: 2008-11-24 14:53:07
Nork: Bzzzhoopshoooo err, I mean If you can make this, then I can remove it! Just like you are, Both me, nirk, and fovix are darkness it'self. Soooooo *Teleports them out of the nonexistant dimention, leaving the insanity behind* next?
Nirk; The clothing is supost to reflect the insanity. But now that it's in an nonexistant dimention, they  are useless.

Date: 2008-11-26 15:55:21
(Inside the non-existant realm)
Me: I… am the only one here… Now to destroy it with… HATRED!!! HAHAHAHA!!
*The Ultimate Power: Hatred completely engulfs and obliterates the non-existant realm, thus the non-existant realm comes into an existant realm, and they both get destroyed*
NONE SHALL LIVE!! *Hatred spreads*

(Back on Earth where Nork teleported them)
Dark Tails: *darkness fades*
Tails: Aww… I'm back to normal.
Knuckles: Well I am too.
Arthas: Error is still not dead… *looks up into the sky* He must have unleashed his final power, Hatred. It's power is so great, even I can feel it here, in another realm…
Tails: That's disturbing… Is that how powerful Hatred really is?
Arthas: Yes… We better teleport to another realm, far from this one. I predict Error will sense us here and destroy this realm. We cannot allow the Earth to be destroyed… *teleports everyone to the Hyper-Realm* Here. We must stay here.

(Torn Dimension)
Me: Yes!! I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I AM THE ULTIMATE POWER OF HATRED!! *Torn Dimension is obliterated* EVERYTHING SHALL BE DESTROYED!! EXISTANT AND NON-EXISTANT, NOTHING SHALL SURVIVE HATRED!! *gone completely insane*

Date: 2008-11-27 00:02:39
( I said everyone, witch includes error, but anyway!)
Nork: We are very close the the torn realm. We need to move! NOW! *Teleports everyone(not including error) To the Mirror Hyper-Realm*
Nork: Hmmm, The hatred is repelling this universe from the normal one. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, I mean right now, it's impossible to get to this Universe from our normal one WithoutHoping through alot of others. Oh and just because I'm nice… *Give Knuckles shadow powers* Sorry I only gave you Shadow powers, But the leap from the normal Universe to this one Took alot of energy.

Date: 2008-11-27 15:19:20
(I realize that, but do we all want our characters to be instantly dead, thus the Avatar Wars game ends? I think not)
Me: Hateful Oblivion awaits!

(Mirror Hyper-Realm)
Tails: This is bad! We're about to die!
Shadow Knux: …Well I guess I could settle for these shadow powers…
Arthas: I still feel the Hatred's power. It must be immense! Nork, Nirk, do not bother to try to shield us. The Hatred is so immense, it would instantly kill us all.

Date: 2008-11-27 18:44:01
Nork: … Me and nirk are the same thing as Error, except with diferent personalitys. We are not effected.
Nirk: The Hatred is still repelling The mirror dimention from the normal one. *See's dimentio*
Dimentio: *Sucking thumb* Ahh, Err, ummm, The hatred Is causing reverse Dimentio to go on a rampage…

Date: 2008-11-27 23:19:59
Me: Oh… It has not only made Reverse Dimentio go insane… It has ruined him, destroyed him, ravaged him beyond healing!
Tails: AHH!! ERROR!!
Arthas: *takes out Frostmourne*
Me: Have no fear… Yet… I am only viewing you through my vision spell, I cannot destroy this dimention… Yet! I cannot harm you now. You shall taste the full fury of Hatred as soon as the normal dimention is destroyed…
Shadow Knux: Oh… For a second there, I thought we were gonna be wiped from existance… Whew! That was close!
Me: Do not be so sure of your safety…

Date: 2008-11-28 00:36:26
Nork: C'mon people, Let's move! *Causes the Mirror Universe To Move at Hypermegaultra mach 5 Speed*
Nirk: WHOOOOOOOOO!  LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!
Dimentio: I consider joining you guys again.
Reverse dimentio: And I Shall join Error. Mwahahaha! Wha, uhh, hooo, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOA!
Nork: *Cut's off The Vision thing from error, and teleports Reverse Dimentio to error*

Date: 2008-11-28 23:54:40
Me: FEEL THE WRATH!! *Hatred almost destroys Reverse Dimentio* NOBODY ALLIES WITH ME ANYMORE!! MY HATRED SHALL OBLITERATE THEM!!

(Hypermegaultra Realm)
Tails: Uh… Where are we?
Shadow Knux: Dunno.
Arthas: Somewhere safe from Error, hopefully. I still feel the power of the Hatred. Reverse Dimentio must have been completely destroyed due to being right near the source of the Hatred.
Tails: How far away can the Hatred kill from?
Arthas: Most likely it will kill you if you are… about 850 million light years away from it.
Tails: THAT POWERFUL!?
Arthas: Yes, the Hatred's power is astronomical, literally. If you were to be anywhere below that 850 million light year limit, you would be completely destroyed, atoms and all.
Tails: Then… How far away are we?
Arthas: How should I know you little fool!? Silence! Before I slice your body into chunks as food for my undead minions. *holds Frostmourne up to Tails neck*
Shadow Knux: Nork, how far away are we from Error?

Date: 2008-11-29 00:51:29
(That many lightyears couldn't get out of this universe…)
Nork: 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Light centuries(Distance Light traves in a centurie) From it.
Nirk: We… are… far… away… from… home…
Machine made Reverse Dimentio: I'm Back!
Nork: Yeah, all grey 'n stuff.
Smithy: I made him Because The real one was destroyed! But I don't take Sides! Niether me or my machine mades! However, after beingg rebuilt, I can only keep one machine made alive at a time! Oh, there's  my smelter! *Makes a machine made Bowyer*
Mahine made bowyer: I can disable people from doing certain things! Like keep them from healing for a while, or keep them from ussing there shadow and darkness powers!
Nork: You can disable… shadow and darkness powers?
Bowyer: Yes, But only one can be disabled at a time! Nyahaha
Nork: Can you stop long range?
Bowyer: Yep within 850 mill' light years.
Nork: What if he's moving?
Bowyer: Change the 0 to 1.
Nork: You can shoot him without getting killed! And disable his darkness and shadow!
Nirk: And destroy the Hatred!