Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 32

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-10-26 12:48:00
Me: Perfect! The realm of Nothing!! HAHAHAHA!! *realm of Nothing is suddenly taken up by Darkness* Now! I control the realm of Nothing, a new realm of Darkness, perhaps! *teleports outside of dimentio* *5 times bigger than ultra dimentio* You inferior little rat, I will now crush you and your worthless allies! *sucks in all dark matter and anti matter* Let us leave this planet! I have a much better setting for this short battle. *teleports everyone to Cataclysm Realm* *reverses Ultra Dimentio's shadow power onto himself*
Heartless Knux: Crap! I thought the battle was over!
Tails: It's FAR from over… *pulls out machine guns and AK47's* I've been waiting to us these bastards!
Sonic: *surprised face* Uhh… Tails! I didn't know you were so bad ass!
Tails: Why the hell do you think I bought all that ammunition for, huh?
Me: *tears Link out of Ultra Dimentio* What is this Tri-force? HA! Nothing to me. A weak little force of the Light that tries to stop a weaker force of Dark! I am literally the pure incarnation of evil and hate! This Tri-force cannot stop me! *flings Link into chaos below* Now are you weaker, Dimentio? *cracks Chaos Heart* And what is this? How was this small little gray heart created? *rises up* *shoots massive paradox beam that breaks everything*
Heartless Knux: Tails, you do realize that your guns won't do anything to Error, right?
Tails: Oh, I didn't take these out for Error… I took them out to fight you! I want you to return to normal, Knuckles. *points guns at HK*
Me: *shoots beams of anti-energy everywhere*

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-10-26 13:43:04
Me:  Shadow doesn't effect him silly error!
Ultra Dimentio:I guess [size=1]I have to do this the old fasoned way… only with a huge team![/size] But first… *Snaps fingers*
*Error is sucked into a black hole, and it eats it'self  so  they disapear forever!*

Date: 2008-10-26 16:59:46
Me: Do you not know that I am a black hole? Hehehe! *appears* That black hole teleported me into the realm of Nothing, and I had already taken up the Nothing, so here I am! Fool!
Heartless Knux: Oh, god does this guy ever die…?
Arthas: Apparently not.
Heartless Knux: You dare shoot at me and I will KILL you, Tails!
Tails: This is just another battle inside a battle! I won't lose that easily! *fires at HK* *hits HK in the stomach*
Heartless Knux: Oh now you're fuckin' dead! *rushs toward Tails*
Arthas: Dimentio! Error! This battle is pointless! Do you all not realize that your powers match?
Me: Never! You have not seen my truly darkest side, I'm just toying with Dimentio… *black holes sucks Dimentio up, then disappears* Now watch as Dimentio comes back from the Nothing! You see, Arthas!? He will come back and the fight will go on… Mehehehe!
Arthas: Well, no point in just standing here, I should begin a battle with Link, Luigi and that Chaos Heart force… *tries to freeze Link, Luigi, and Chaos Heart* *slashes Luigi*
[block]: Fsh, fssh fsh fsssssshhhh fssh fsh fsh beeeep…

Date: 2008-10-27 22:58:36
(Link, Luigi, Nork, Nirk and Chaos Heart are inside of Ultra Dimentio >_> )
*Black hole comes back and spits out everything that is in the nothingness realm and then disapears*
Ultra Dimentio:See what I did there?I bet you could never do that! *Grows 1,000,000times the size of error*
Ultra Dimentio: You puny little pest! you'll never defeat me! Never!

Date: 2008-10-27 23:41:58
(Maybe we should calm this battle down a little, because this seems to be annoying both of us a little L(>.>L)
should we bring in a few more characters?)
Me: …and yet you still do not realize that you are actually the same size as me? Hmhmhm! You must be blind!
Heartless Knux: Uhh… What…? Error, he is still a million times bigger than you.
Me: Foolish little heart of darkness! Not even you, my apprentice, sees this!? How dissapointing!
*appears to be as big as dimentio*
Me: Let us SHRINK to the sub-atomic level, yes? *battlefield suddenly turns down to the sub atomic scale* Destroying atoms and seeing the energy they unleash is an enjoyable experience.
Tails: Hey! Knux! Can you help me-
Heartless Knux: Shut up!! *casts strange spell on Tails*
Tails: *flails to one side* This statement is true
                                  The above statement is false
Arthas: …What an unusual type of magic…
Tails: This sentence is false!
Arthas: *casts silence spell on Tails*
Me: Dimentio, you seem just as powerful as me. If we continue to fight, it will go on for eternity (and our users will get bored  :P). Either we make this battle a little more interesting or I destroy everything! You may be able to stop me from injuring or killing you, but you cannot stop me from destroying everything around you! *warps reality* I can merely think of reality twisting and it happens, whatever wish I seem to make comes true. *impales three planets* *three planets implode* Fool! You have not yet seen my true darkest side! It takes me a lot to transform into it. Again, I am toying with you just to raise my anger and hatred levels to unbelievable amounts!

Date: 2008-10-27 23:49:38
Ultra Dimentio: *laughs* Ok, finish up barely even hurting me ok? Hahahaha, I'm litteraly IVISABLE! What, huh? Urp WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *disapears into the mirror universe*
Ultra Dimentio:Huh…. uhhh, where am I? *Grows slightly* Everything Error has done to me is slightly waring off!
Shadow Link: Yeah!
Ultra dimentio: Wait, your here? hmmmm

Date: 2008-10-28 00:01:50
(what do you think?)
Me: Ha! Now he is gone into another universe! Bow to me! You worthless inferiors! *lashs all of them except Arthas* Bow on your bloody knees!
Everyone except Arthas: *bows*
Heartless Knux: *stands up* Now! Master! What do you plan to do?
Me: Simple! Do not even ask!
Tails: *spell wears off* I'm not bowing to a ball of shadow like you!
Me: How dare you…! *mutilates Tails* You would have been a good servant! With your new and gruesome form that I gave to you!
Tails: *on ground, not dead, but bleeding like hell*
Me: Now I rule this universe and everything within it! I will rule ALL universes one day! ALL OF THEM!! HAHAHAHA!

Date: 2008-10-28 00:28:08
(IDK)
ultra Dimentio: Even I, the master of Dimentions can't escape, but this universe interchanged with the normal one every second! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm… *Travels through mirror back to universe*
Ultra Dimentio: Haha! You can't get rid of me! But we reall should stop battleling since we both had the same goal,  rule all universes!

Date: 2008-10-28 22:08:03
Me: True… Very true. Yet, I hate you, I hate all things. I want to destroy and create my own perfect universe. If this battle continues, then it will be pointless… How about you take one half and I will take the other half of this Multiverse?
Heartless Knux: Oh! No! You guys aren't agreeing on something are you? Mas-
Me: Silence! I kill you! If you do not shut up.
Arthas: *cough*Achmed reference*cough*
Me: So what do you say, Dimentio?

(If our major characters take over the universes, then we will have to begin to use our minor characters, example: Me: Heartless Knux, Tails, Arthas ——- You: Link, Nirk, Nork
thats what I mean, and they will have to either work together to stop Error and Dimentio or they battle as well, how's this?)

Date: 2008-10-29 14:20:21
(Good Idea!)
Ultra Dimentio: Yes, I take the offer! But first *Coughs up Link, luigi, nirk and nork*
Nork:Ewwwwwwww, did you really have to…. oh whatever!
Link: Why aren't you turning back to normal dimentio?
Ultra Dimentio:You see, the chaos heart has enogh power to sustain this form, you puny fools!
Luigi:What where you going to say Knuckles anyway?
Nirk:*Zips luigis mouth shuut with darkness* Shut it! You'll get him destroyed!

Date: 2008-10-29 21:37:01
Me: Heartless Knuckles, you are of no use to me anymore, give back the darkness…. *draws HK's darkness heart out and absorbs it*
Heartless Knux: AAAAGGHH!!
Knuckles:  I am not dark anymore!! Why!?
Tails: *puts guns away* *holds out hand to Knuckles*
Knuckles: What!? Get away from me, Tails! I-I had such power! Ahhh… Crap.
Tails: C'mon, Knux, *whispers* We can stop Error and Dimentio if you team up with us. *stops whispering*
Knuckles: O-Ok…  I guess I'll… I'll join you guys… It sucks, though. *shakes Tails' hand*
Arthas: If you think I am on your side, then think again! I will command my own undead army to stop Error!
(I, [not Error] will actually be controlling Arthas, so technically, he IS on their side)
Me: You all think you can stop me and Dimentio from taking over the Megaverse? Ha! Little, little fools! Such inferior minds compared to me! Haha! *disappears* Now I shall begin mt reign on the Megaverse!

Date: 2008-10-30 02:28:54
Nork:*Gives darkness powers back to Kuckles, and givs some to tails* There ya go!
Dimentio:I would remove his powers again if I was a darkness being! Anyway I will take the mirror side  the multiverse! *Travels to the mirror universe*
Nork: tails and nirk, goto the mirror half of the multiverse!

Date: 2008-10-30 20:32:27
Me: Very well… *teleports off, and in the process destroys an area*
Dark Tails: I don't stand a chance against Dimentio or Error! No way am I going there!
Heartless Knux: I think we should all try to defeat these guys one by one, not try to do it at the same time. They are VERY very powerful, we need to combine powers.
Arthas: Onward, minions! To the Dark Multiverse!
Dark Tails: Looks like Arthas is trying to stop Error first, why don't we try that?
Heartless Knux: Okay then, how about it Nork? Nirk?

Date: 2008-10-30 21:25:04
Ultra Dimentio:*Teleports into universe* *Eats Arthases minions* Ohohohoho! That's not going to work! *Grows a giant sword* Ha! The more people I absorb the more powerful I get! *Teleports back to mirror universe*
Nork:Wow! Errr, yeah, mayby we should try defeating dimentio first… before he get's too powerful…
Nirk: Erm, yeah mayby we should…

Date: 2008-10-30 22:23:20
Heartless Knux: Uhhh… But Error could-
Me: *rips apart land*
Heartless Knux: SEE!? BOTH OF THEM ARE TOYING WITH US!!
Dark Tails: Bah! I don't know what to do… I can't use my machines because they don't affect darkness or shadow at all.
Arthas: *raises new undead army* Necromancy is my best technique…
Heartless Knux: …Which one should we go for first, Nork?