Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 40

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2009-01-10 20:23:46
(I am back)

Me: I'm switching out my Avatar. (Skeith disappears)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-11 00:13:56
*all return to normal bodys*
Smithy:*points pokedex at skulls.**sees that the skulls are dittos* Hmm…*catches them*
How do you like it now? The skulls are under my control.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-12 23:21:15
Error: Not for long…
Giygas: *screeches* *rips open Pokeball* *flies up into the sky and takes it over once again*
Error: I WANT YOU TO DIE! *casts a spell that tears Nefarian's skin*
Nefarian: *falls to ground, bleeding excessively* I merely… Come here… And you intend… to kill me already? …Error…
Yevon: Error isn't acting normally anymore.
Error: *pupils in eyes fade* *eyes course with red and black streaks* *voice turns distorted and heavy* I WANTED YOU TO FEEL MY PAIN…
Giygas: I…..'m…..h…..a….p….p….y….Ha….Ha…Ha….HA….
Yevon: *eyes widen* WHAT!? *gets blasted back by Error*
Error: *looks up to the dark sky* AHAHAHAHA! NEVER WANT TO FALL ASLEEP AGAIN… *earth shakes*

Date: 2009-01-13 02:50:09
Smithy:Hmm… with the pokeball broken… the the skulls will now be uncontrollable in… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1… huh? what are the skulls doing? *sees the skulls spinning shooting electrical beams at one central place* Uh-oh. RUN FOR YOUR LIFES! *The skulls shoot electricity at everyone.* *Smithy barely dodges*
Smithy: Whoh… hmm… *makes a probopass without the mini noses* *the skulls attach to probopass*
Smithy: YES! *sees sky* Must… destroy… Darkness. Probopass… Use zap cannon at your skulls while they are flying at the sky… now…
Machine made probopass: PROBO… PASS *does so* *the sky turns into a clear sky*
Smithy: Wha…. good… work… uhhh… I guess I was ment to rid of darkness…

Date: 2009-01-13 22:18:52
Yevon: *gives Smithy an uncertain look* You still don't realize that Giygas can keep taking over the sky? *holds out hand* *flicks hand in a motion saying 'go away'* It's kind of pointless when you don't know about it.
Error: *staring at the sky*
???????: Master? Master!? Are you alright!?
Error: *eyes still blank* *seems to be in somewhat of a trance*
Yevon: *gives Error a confused look* It seems as though Error is either deep in thought, or has lost his mind temporarily.
???????: MASTER! *shakes Error*
Error: *still seems mindless*
Giygas: *turns back into a ball of red and black shadow* *little screaming face appears* Eaarrrghh… E….r….r….o….r……i….n…….a…….t….r….a….n….c….e….

Date: 2009-01-14 09:57:12
Smithy:*shoots machine gun hand at Error* Must… remove… darkness… from… world… ugh

Date: 2009-01-14 19:32:22
Error: *mindlessly steps out of the way*
Yevon: He confuses me to a great level sometimes…
???????: I can't have my Master shot by a metal thing! *turns to Smithy* *slashes Smithy*
Giygas: …E….r….r….o….r………s….e….e….m……..m….i….n….d….l….e….s….s….
Yevon: I can't believe Giygas is actually talking.
Error: *looks to the ground* *looks sideways* *blinks as though he was surprised* Hm? What? Yevon? Giygas? Minion? *looks to Smithy and all of them* A robot? Bowser? What is this?

Date: 2009-01-15 17:19:05
Smithy:Ugh… for some reason i want to help him get out of how he's acting…

Date: 2009-01-15 23:18:30
Error: *blinks* What? *fades into a trance again*
???????: Master? Oh no… Master!
Yevon: I wonder what is wrong with Error, he seemed fine earlier.
Giygas: Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error Error….
Yevon: I hate it when he repeats names…
Giygas: T….r….a….n….c….e……..u….n….k….n….o….w….n…
???????: Master! Hello? Master! *waves hand in front of Error*

Date: 2009-01-16 01:45:14
Smithy:This is totally unlike my purpose and will… BUT WE NEED TO RUSH HIM INTO THE HOSPITAL ASAP *puts error on a wheel chair and brings him to a hospital* IS HE ALLRIGHT?!

Date: 2009-01-16 20:32:56
???????: What the fuck was that?
Yevon: How ultimately foolish.
Giygas: EAAAGGGGGHHH.
Error: *seems to be out of touch with reality*
Yevon: Hm?
*sky warps and twists, reality seems to fade as they are thrown into a dream world*
Yevon: *looks around* I think we're in Error's mind.
???????: I thought it would be a little more violent…
[the scenery is mostly a barren and sandy desert, with brown, dry, and arid mountains to the South. The heat in the area is exceedingly hot]
Yevon: Well, Error doesn't really have evil intentions. He merely wishes to rule over the world, destroy everyone and everything, and have the world to himself.
???????: Really? Wow, all this time I thought Error wanted to do something evil.
Yevon: It is evil in its own way. Destroy everyone and everything? Yes, that could be considered evil…
Error: …

Date: 2009-01-16 22:38:07
Smithy:… I want to destoy everything here… yet I want to help all of it… ugh. *Makes a machine made error… except… not… with errors intensions* Mayby… he can tell us what's going on here.
Machine made error: I… realy… don't know.
Smithy: Well that was useless. AHHHHH! *barely dodges a huge meteor… that a Glowing dark colored kirby pops out of*

Date: 2009-01-17 00:10:46
[Error's Dream World]
Yevon: Who is that?
???????: It looks like… Master? Wait, Master is over there as well.
Future Error: Yes, but he is the one allowing us to be in this realm of mine.
Yevon: Who exactly are you?
Future Error: I am the Error of the future, about 15 years from now, I come. I have appeared here to warn you.
Yevon and ???????: About what?
Future Error: Of what I shall become. About 10 years from this current time period, I, or this Error here, *points to mindless Error* shall become so ultimately powerful, that it shall destroy my mind and physical body. I shall become the Ultimate Darkness of the universe. I leave everything to you to stop me.
Yevon: And how shall we stop you? Even though you are… Well, he is… Much more powerful than we are.
Future Error: Simply, I ask you, this large minion of Error's, and this Machine-making Man here to stop Error from destroying himself. His power is unstoppable in my own time period, he is infinite. In my time period, Error cannot be killed, cannot be vanquished, cannot be saved. In my time period, Error not only wants to destroy every living thing, but he also wants to destroy the Universe itself.
Yevon: …Giygows…
???????: Yes?
Yevon: You shall no longer be refered to as 'minion' by myself and others.
Giygows: Okay then.
Future Error: Just stop me from destroying everything that I and everyone holds dear…

Date: 2009-01-18 02:02:33
Smithy:Wow… I would never expect…
Machine made error: I… I… just… GAHHH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS. I WANT TO HELP CURRENT ERROR. I ALSO WANT TO HElP SMITH-
Smithy:*destoys machine made error* Well that was a REALY bad Idea making that. Wait… if we are in here when error looses his mind… we will Be destoyed! Now if only… *sees a pokeball in future error's pocket* What IS inside of this thing? *sees a simular pokeball in current errors pocket* And this? *Giovany(or however it's spelled)'s laptop with pokeball scanner falls from the sky and onto smithy's head* Oww… WHY DO THINGS KEEP FALLING FROM THE SKY!

Date: 2009-01-18 17:14:44
Future Error: *looks around* This… Desert here is truly Error's mind, my mind. I find a simple barren desert, where absolutely nothing lives, peaceful. This is what I want, this is not what my true future self wants.
Yevon: A desert, completely barren, arid, and dry. Literally a sea of sand.
Giygows: I thought Master's mind would be filled with anger and hate. I expected to see gore and violence and death. But this… This isn't what I expected at all!
Error: *breaks out of trance* Yes… I love the desert. Actually, the only thing I actually love in this universe is a desert. No enemies, no allies, no death, no life, just peaceful and quiet oblivion. This is what I want.
Giygas: *turns to Smithy* Haaaaaeeegghhhh…
Error: Just to look over the horizon, and even travel over the horizon, but still nothing is there…
Giygows: Wait, if you're awake, then how are we staying in your mind?
Error: I allow it, simply. I just want to show all of you what I want and what I aim for.