Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 22

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-08-14 13:06:40
Zero: hehehe, you fool, I'm no ordinary human. *the mask opens revealing his left eye* you are not to harm me or him *Points glitch Researcher* and when I say so, you are to kill him, *points to 56 Error* and yourself, understood?

Nefarian: Yes, Master.

Zero: and now, my opponent, I shall explain something to you before you are removed from this world. I have the power of Geass. My Geass has the ability to make anyone follow any order I give to them, wether they want to follow it or not. you have 5 minutes to say your last words, before I give the signal to have you killed.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-08-14 15:26:26
Me: You cannot harm me… *appears* I'll try something weak first… A paradox, why not? …13 is a lucky number!!  *shields Nefarian*

Date: 2008-08-14 17:10:06
Me: *distorted, scary voice* Come back… Nefarian… Come back now… or be… tormented… for the… rest of… your life…
Come back… my friend…
*bolts of black lightning start blasting everywhere*

Date: 2008-08-14 18:21:33
(and actually, 13 HAS been a lucky number for me)
Zero: once an order has been given, it will remain with them untill it's carried out.

Date: 2008-08-14 19:14:31
Nefarian: *roars* *shouts in agony* *writhes in pain* AAAAGGGHHHH!!!
aaaaaAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!
Me: Obey… Obey… I will rip all your dreams and good times ASUNDER Zero…
*flames begin to shoot from the ground*
Zero: …Uh oh… *buckles over*
Me: Obey me Nefarian… old friend… I shall tear you from… this minor intrusion on your mind… is nothing to… the power of the… Darkness…
Nefarian: *falls to the ground* *begins coughing large amounts of blood* Eeeaauuugghhh…. STOP!!!
I am on NOBODY'S side until the pain stops…
*buzzing/distorted sound*
*Zero falls to his knees, screaming*
Me: ….Hahahahahaha… Another world awaits you…
Nefarian: *coughs* Nnngh… Master… who… what!? Z-z-zero… or… D-darkness…

Date: 2008-08-14 22:47:25
Zero: KILL HIM NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Nefarian: *grabs 56 Error and crushes him, then takes other hand and stabs it into it's heart, and dies*

Zero: C.C., help me up.

C.C.: … Fine… *picks up Zero and walks him over to Glitch Researcher*

Zero: Who the heck was that guy? you're just lucky I had my Geass, or we'd all be toast.

Me: Yea, I know…

Date: 2008-08-14 22:58:21
*reappears*
Me: …Ahh… Nefarian, you shall rise again… Yes… you shall…
*black energy seeps into Nefarian's dead body*
Nefarian: You didn't realize… that my master… can ressurect me…
*evil laugh* *blood gushes from the stab wound*
Me: Die… you fool… You will never understand… the power… of the Profound Darkness… It is the greatest evil in the universe… Even if I am evil… I still have the power… to ressurect the fallen… Especially my companions…
Now I introduce you to…. The Ultimate Aeon… Jecht…
…Along with Nefarian… they are unstoppable…
Nefarian: And now I'm invulnerable to mind control… because my will to the master… is too great…
Me: Watch the power!

Date: 2008-08-14 23:14:16
Me: Time to send in the Black Knights.

Zero: Agreed. *pulls out a radio* Attention all units, Moblize the entire army, send in all the Burais, the Guren MKII, even the Raikous. This thing is a threat, and I want it destroyed, at any cost. *an army of thousands of 12-foot tall mechs appears*

Me: By the way, Zero's Geass only works on a person once, but they will have no memory of what happened while they were under the influence of the Geass. I know every detail of his Geass.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-08-14 23:53:57
This is now too much like a TEAM ROCKET RPG.

*moves to RPG board*

Date: 2008-08-15 00:01:28
(cool, it got moved to RPG section *thumbs up*)
Me: *hisses* It looks like… I am… in this war… too…
Nefarian: Master, I will protect you with my life…
Jecht: The land! Will! Rip asunder! *lava begins to shoot from the ground*
Me: *summons a massive swirling black twister*
None shall survive… the wrath… in the face of evil… You shall… all perish a very… painful death…
Nefarian: gggaaaahhh… I am filled with power no one can BEGIN to understand… My Master and I shall prevail!! *kills at least 140 mechs with a dark energy breath*
Jecht: No! Mercy! You will! Die!  *slashes 30 mechs in half with his massive sword*
Me: Die! You fool, Zero… There is no end… to the Nightmare of the Darkness… It is infinite evil…
*summons more Aeons, and other dark creatures* *casts Nova*
Nefarian: Let battle be joined!

Date: 2008-08-15 01:14:58
(dude, you're using FF bosses, aren't you)

Me: I guess I'll need to throw my hat into the ring. C.C., I want a Geass Contract. *reaches hand toward C.C*

C.C.: Ok. *Grabs hand*

Me: *appears shocked for a second, then smiles* hehehe, you're in trouble now. *starts laughing*

Zero: Hmm, I see… I'll leave it to you now *pulls out radio again* I'm calling a Retreat. All units, fall back, I repeat, fall back. *goes back with the rest of the units*

Date: 2008-08-16 14:42:52
(yeah, cuz' FF bosses are the best, excluding my top three)
Me: Fools… you finally… retreat from… the Wrath of the… Darkness… Not much… of an army… Wouldn't you agree… Generals…?
Nefarian: Yes, Master, not very brave troops are they?
Jecht: *stabs sword into the ground*
Me: Begone… Zero… and your foolish… little army… Come back again… …and die a painful death…
*cool FF bosses dissappear* *nerubian skitters away*

Date: 2008-08-16 22:06:20
Me: I wanted them to leave. They're no good to me if they're dead, right? I chose to fight you by myself.

Date: 2008-08-17 13:01:09
(Is anyone else going to fight too?)
Me: Why…? When all you will… end up as… is a pool of… blood…
Nefarian: Against all of us!? The Master cannot be controlled by your Ge-ass, whatever the hell that is.
Jecht: Hmph! *lightning sparks from the spikes on his back*
Me: I am bored… I am not going… to fight anymore… It is just… too simple… *casts a protective spell on Jecht* …and now… you cannot even… control Jecht… It is pointless… Zero and friend…
You shall fall… like the rest…
*black beams shoot towards Zero and GR*
*zero gets hit and falls back, badly damaged*
Me: *floats up into the sky* *watches from above* Nefarian… Jecht… attack them… I am getting bored of fighting… foolish Zero… and GR… I would be… willing to fight… another person and… their avatar…
*ground explodes with magma* *lightning flashes down, breaking everything it touches*

Date: 2008-08-17 13:36:43
Me: Geass differs from person to person. And you're going to pay for attacking Zero! *a large Buster Sword appears, then Glitch Researcher grabs it and stabs Jecht with it*