Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 28

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-09-12 19:39:28
(It means to be strangled, or to have your breath cut off)
Me: I find… you… Heartless Knuckles… to be… a little weaker… than this… Nork…
Heartless Knux: No! Master, I beg you! I can beat him! Just a little more power! Please!
Me: Very well… if it… is… what you… need… but… to no… extent… will I… be your… slave…
Heartless Knux: Wha- AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!??? HELP!!! *blood begins to spatter out of him* WHAT'S HAPPENING!? *blood is gurgling in his throat, distorting his voice* WhhAAggh!?? *darkness takes him over* *darkness clears*
Heartless Knux: W-w-whaaa… N-now… I am more… powerfulllll…. *he is bleeding all over* *flies up* Now… die… I need souls… like my master! *begins to drain Nork's soul* *the sky begins to become ominously dark*

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-09-13 00:52:10
*sucks it back quickly*
Nork:You punny little… youforget Now I'm mor powerfull aswell!
Nork:When you get powered up I do aswell!
*start's charging superglitch*
Nork:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(Traslation:This could eather destoy the world, or destroy you!!!!1)

Date: 2008-09-13 11:36:59
Heartless Knux: *completely mad cackle* HA! HaahhAA!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!
*begins to madly hack at Nork* I'LL MUTILATE YOU!! hAAAaaHHaaa!! *hacks off Nork's arm*
*mad cackle* *the land becomes diseased and blighted* I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!! Yes I am!! I will absolutely kill everyone!! It'll be tons of fun! To mutilate their limbs! To drink their blood! To gut them alive! HAAAA!! Yeah!! *starts hacking at Nork again*

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-14 09:04:43
Me: so, he can see my Avatar, huh? Time to use his second form. *Skeith's appearance changes* Now, it's time to get rid of you, Avatar Awakening!!! *what appears to be a cannon forms around right right arm* Data Drain! *fires a black orb at Heartless Knux and he starts getting drained of his powers*

Date: 2008-09-14 11:31:45
Heartless Knux: Time for REVERSE! *casts a strange reversive spell* *gains power back*
So it's you again… Skeith… the Shadow of Death hmmm? I don't see how you are… I see myself as more of a shadow of death, considering I actually want to murder my friends… *reverses Skeith's power unto himself* Take that you skinny bastard! *Skeith takes damage* I need time to go murder friends! But of course I must kill you first! I will NEVER give up! *reality warps*

Date: 2008-09-15 16:33:52
Nork(still giant):*points to Knux'es master that's now in this dimention)FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
(Translation: Time to end this all! ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!)
Nork:Wawhawhawhooooooooooo! Wait, the reality warping allows me to talk normally in this form! And I can't move my arm from pointing at the sky! The power is allready efecting the dimention! It's causing the warpness! If I lunch tis the world will be like tis forever, and it's fully charged, I haave no coice but to launch it. *Launches superglitch, now ultraglitch*
*ultraglitch causes the draining of Skieths power to Knux, to draining Knuxes power to Skieth and Nork. Nork's arm regenerates, Darkvoid balls cause Knux and his master to falls asleep, locked in a nightmare. And it makes the reality warping parnament, allowing nork to speak normally in his superglitch form.*

Date: 2008-09-15 21:28:36
Me: You fool… I am the… very SOURCE… of nightmares! They do NOT… affect me…
Heartless Knux: Yeah! And considering I have darkness inside me they don't affect me either. Besides, the though of killing my friends to others is a nightmare to them, not me, it's a fantasy to kill them!
Me: *fades into different dimension* Now… I still… watch through Knux's eyes…
Heartless Knux: This stupid battle won't end… Ah crap! I'll fight till' the end!
Me: You see… Nork… I summon creatures from… many places… and then they… succumb to my… power… They then view… me as their… ally… And that makes… me simply joyful… to see that others… are under my… control… and cannot… resist… So many have… tried to defeat me… but they've FAILED! And I have… ultimately killed them…
Heartless Knux: And yet we still have our own will, and I do view the Master as my ally! He will lead me to power! *reality is already heavily distorted* *Knux fires a dark shadow beam at Nork*
Me: *fires a massive dark wave at Nork*

Date: 2008-09-16 12:32:32
*Isn't effected*
nork:That won't effect me! wha, whow, what's happening! *split's into two*
Nirk(nork's double):Head into that nobody's me's dimention.
*Nork: goes into Me's dimention and start's attacking at max force killing him!*
Nirk:you do not relise what you have done! Two people that are just as powerful as you against you, who's gonna win? As you can't enslave darkness, and that's what were made of. Because of the first blow that took you out of this form! Were allways gonna win, and the more times we defeat you, the more powerful we get!

Date: 2008-09-16 21:08:38
Heartless Knux: Defeat? Me and my Master cannot be defeated! My Master is Darkness itself! He will always be reborn! As for me, there is something called "ressurection" I'm sure you've heard of it… And my Master will always be able to bring his servants back from the realm of Death! *takes mind control of Nirk* *Nirk struggles but cannot resist* Nirk: wHaT dooo yoU asskk of mmeee??
Heartless Knux: I want you to suffer! *Nirk starts to strangle himself* Hahahaha! I love to watch people suffer! You will die or become a slave to the Darkness!! *warps Nork into a different dimension* Yeeesss!! Die! I cannot sense any kind of true Darkness within you! It is only foolish shadow! Foolish, foolish shadow! Darkness is the controller of shadow, shadow is but a weaker, MUCH weaker, form of Darkness… *starts the battle between Nork and Nirk again*

Me: Annoying little… insect… Why don't you… just roll up… and die…? *twists Norks mind* *bolts him into the first dimension* Feel… the Eye… of Madness….. Hehehehe…. *starts casting a devastating spell*

Date: 2008-09-16 23:30:18
*Nork warps back into Kuxes dimention*
Nork:Nirk is made of shadow, I'm made of darkness, end of story!
*see's Knuckles heart in Knuxes hand*
Nork:Nirk, snap out of it!!!!
Nirk:Huh, what, oh, right!
*Grabs heart from knux*
*Nork makes a massive dark slice at the heart while Nirk fires a shadow beem at it*
*The heart splits in three*
Nork:If restoring the heart inside of you makes you normal, the take this!
*Nork throw's a heart at knux making im just normal knuckles.*
*Throw's another heart at the mysterious "me"(that's the me in your posts :56 error) making him powerless*
*Throws  the last heart at knuckles master, making him powerless*
*Nirk starts to implode*
Nork:Wat'ss going on Nirk?
Nirk:I… I'm.. Dec… decent…igrate…decentigrating. Goo..Good..bbbbby!
*Nirk disapears*
Nork:NOOOOOOO, Nirk. This is all your fault knuckles. ALL YOURS

Date: 2008-09-17 21:34:12
(for godsake, 'Me' is literally me but like in true darkness form, don't reffer to me as 'Me')
Me: …How irritating… *curls into dark ball and begins to regain power from the Dark Realm*
Knuckles: Crap! Not again! I guess I'll have to do this myself! *rips his own chest open* *tears heart out* *blood spatters everywhere* AAAAGGGHHH!! HAHAHAHAHA!! YES! NOW I AM BACK!
Heartless Knux: That 'heart' was no magical source, it is my real heart, where for some reason my feelings are. But when it is gone, I have no remorse, or ANYTHING of any good cause… Now that your damn twin is gone, I'll finish you off along with my Master. Master! Are you alright!?
Me: Just a little… power… lost from… that worthless… little shit… Nirk… But now… he is no more… and I… find a chance… to kill you… Nork… *warps Nork's mind*
Heartless Knux: *punches Nork in the face* *twists Nork's limbs*

Date: 2008-09-17 22:24:20
(what shouldI refer to you to then, 56: error?)
Nirk*teopathicly*:I wasn't destroyed, I was just transeformed into shadow and sent to the dark realm. i'm regaining power to get back into your dimention.
Nork*to nirk*:No, Use the power to turn all te darkness into shadow. 56: error and knux is recharging it's power via  the darkess realm. you will make them beings of shadow, instead of beings of darkness.
*Nirk causes all darkness, except in nork, to become shadow pernamently*
Nork:You can't become as powerful as you once was, knux! All darkness is gone from the universe except inside of me. And there is not enough darkness in me to make anyone made of darkness!

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-09-18 18:42:46
Me: Skeith, take out Knux!

Skeith: *slashes Knux with scythe*

Date: 2008-09-18 21:41:42
(well, in the avatar wars game yes refer to me as Darkness or Error, whichever)
Me: You… do NOT… understand!! *mad cackle* I am DARKNESS ITSELF!! YOU CANNOT TAKE DARKNESS AWAY FROM ME!! IT IS LIKE A PARADOX!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! DIE YOU FOOLS! *warps Nork's and Nirk's minds* DIE NOW NIRK! NOW THAT YOU ARE IN MY REALM, I CAN DESTROY YOU!!!
*darkness envelops Nirk* *Nirk gets torn apart* HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Heartless Knux: Oh ouch… *sarcasm* You gouged out my liver… That REALLY sucks *annoying sarcasm*. It's good to see you again Skeith… Now I have more to murder!! *blasts Nork out of the way* *blasts a beam at Skeith* *voice becomes very distorted* Y..o..u… wil..l… d..ieee…. I… w..ill… k..ii…lll…. yyy..ou….!! *slashes Nork's arms off and gouges Skeith*

Date: 2008-09-19 02:50:34
*Regrows them*
Nork:He cannot be killed in the shadow realm. He cannot be killed at all. He is the master of shadow, and can turn anything into shadow, error! Even… you. And also, it's not your realm now, it's his. Your, in the realm of shadow now! Darkness is weakened to as powerful as shadow is outside of it! And shadow is as powerful there as you would of been while You were in the realm of darkness! But the realm of darkness is no more! It's now the realm of shadow. You, and me, are weakened there.  However, shadow there, is the most powerful thing ever. It could erase anything from history!
However, You used to have this kind of power. The only other ting as powerful as Nirk is currently is… Oh I won't say it, and no it's not you, and no it's not me, Ok ERROR! Got that?
Nirk:Oh yeah I did, and also, Error, Shadow isn't a weakened version of darkness. Shadow doesn't get weakened in the light, but you do! I AM THE CONTROLLER OF THIS DIMENTION! MAKE ERROR NO MORE! MAKE IT SO THAT HE WAS NEVER BORN!
*Nirk uses the power he got to erase error from history!*