Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 39

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-12-22 20:09:12
Giygas: *reforms* AAAAAAEEEGGHHHHHHAAA!!
Error: Someone IS interfering with us…
???????: Master, there's a Koopa town over there, you want to go there?
Error: Why the hell not? There's plenty of lives to destroy over there!
Yevon: *makes sky turn dark* Mehehehe… *gathers shadow magic on his hand*
Giygas: Yyyyeeeeaaaaaghhhh… *flies towards the town*
Random Koopa: W-what is that!?
[back a few miles where Error and the rest of the group are]
Error: Hehe… Giygas shall cause mass chaos over there…
[back in town]
Giygas: *emits a screeching scream* *splits into five screaming skulls* SSHHHHAAAAAEEEEE… *blasts through a group of terrified Koopas*
Error: *teleports into town* Where is your damned king? Answer me, now!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-12-22 22:40:50
Bowyer:*Drags smithy to koopa town* *hears the stuff that error said* Ummmm, this town has no king…
Smithy: Save… world… destruction
Bowyer: Oh god… this atmosphere is making him all whoosy and stuff. Hey, if you help us find out what this gloomy atmosphere is coming from, or why it is making him act all strange, and we will lead you to the president!

Date: 2008-12-22 22:59:04
Error: Where is your ruler!? WHERE!? You foolish Koopas are ruled by someone, and I want to know! *inflicts horrible pain upon a Koopa that he is interrogating*
Koopa: BOWSER! IT'S-IT'S BOWSER! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!! PLEASE!
Error: He is all yours, Giygas…
Giygas: Aooouuuggggghhhhhh…
Koopa: NO PLEASE NO- *Giygas blasts the Koopa with black energy, killing the Koopa*
Yevon: *sky turns blackish*
Error: *turns and looks at a castle in the distance* *glares at another Koopa* Is that where your king is!?
Koopa 2: Y-y-yes…
Error: Thank you, victim… *destroys the Koopa's soul* Yevon! Giygas! We travel to that castle over there! Then the real slaughter shall begin!
Yevon: Very well…
Giygas: *drains one last Koopa soul* Aaayeeeeeghhh…
???????: I can't wait to get some blood on my hands… Are we going now, Master?
Error: Of course we are, fool, NOW! My reign of destruction shall begin now!

Date: 2008-12-22 23:44:21
Bowyer: Now you do relise that Bowser is the leader of the koopas. Is that what you want? If you want to rule this continent… you would have to take over the whitehouse… like anyone will do that!

Date: 2008-12-23 01:14:16
Error: And who might you be? Once I rule and destroy this kingdom, I shall move on to bigger targets…
???????: Master, I sense that this being is against us.
Giygas: *hisses in a way that sounds like a hiss and a scream* Eaaagghhhh!
Error: I merely want to see their leader so I can have my first attempt at murdering a major idol. I want to see the chaos that ensues once Bowser's horrible death occurs, I want to see how everyone reacts to such a gruesome scene… Enemies and allies alike. I need more death among such happy places as well, I'm sick of seeing everything so joyful and pleasant… I want to see hate and mayhem for once! Let us go, now!
Yevon: *creates a portal that leads them to the front of the castle*
[in front of Bowser's Castle]
Error: *grins manically* I want them to see my wrath… To see the fury of my mind… To feel the burning fire that rages inside me… To taste the death of so many… Would be a once joyful experience for me… Hehehe…
???????: Shall we begin, Master?
Error: *turns to look at all of the Mushroom Kingdom* Yes, let my reign begin… ATTACK AND SLAUGHTER, GIYGAS! CONSUME ALL THE SOULS YOU CRAVE!!
Giygas: *screeches* *emits a sound that seems like a thousand people screaming* *takes the form of the sky, becoming the five screaming skulls again* *sends down red bolts that drain souls*
Error: *looks to the red sky* Now… I… Shall… Finally… Teach… the World… The meaning… of Hate… Destruction… Anger… and Despair… My vengeance… is now!

Date: 2008-12-23 02:45:52
Bowyer: WE HAVE TO STOP THEM! *Slaps Smithy*
SMithy: huh? What's oh. OH NO! *Replaces the machine made bowyer with a machine made Bowser*
MAchine made bowser: (walks over to error) WHO TRASSPASSES IN MY TERRATORY. IF YOU WISH TO CHALLENGE ME, AND THUS BE ABLE TO RULE THIS HUGE AREA OF THIS PLACE, GO ATOP THE CLOCK TOWER. I WILL AWAIT. *dshes inside of the clock tower's top area*

Date: 2008-12-23 13:39:20
Error: Fools… *turns and faces castle* No machine-made turtle shall throw me off of my real goal…
COME OUT!! YOU GROTESQUE COWARD!
Yevon: Giygas… Incredible power he is…
Giygas: *up in sky* AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEUUUUGHHHHHH!! *screaming skulls begin to sweep down and kill everything*
Bowser: Peach, Mario can't save you, stop thinking he can save- what's happening outside!?
Error: *grins menacingly* There you are…
???????: Master! Giygas has begun his Soul Rage.
Error: Good, good, but I am focusing on my main goal here…
Bowser: *looks down at Error* Who are you? How dare you interrupt my plans!
Error: You shall die… Die… *teleports Bowser down in front of the castle*
Bowser: HEY! WHA-
Error: DIE!! *hand turns into a sharp black blade* *lunges to stab Bowser*
Giygas: *emits a thousand screams* *sends down black bolts of shadow energy*

Date: 2008-12-23 14:07:30
Machine made bowser:*rushes to error* DON'T HURT HIM, I'M THE REAL DEAL! NOT THAT PAINTED FAKE!
Smithy's telepathey to the real bowser:Just follow along with this, I will get you out!
MAchine made bowser:*Throws error into the bolt* TAKE THAT! ONLY THE REAL BOWSER CAN DO THAT!

Date: 2008-12-23 19:24:33
Error: Aggghh… *gets up* Giygas… Kill them!
Giygas: *screeches* *a torture skull flies down and rips at Bowser's skin, causing him to bleed excessively*
Error: *blasts Machine-made Bowser backwards with an Anger Bolt* You cannot fool me!
Yevon: I'll take care of any irritating extras, Error. *kills Koopa guards*
???????: Master, I'll handle the Machine one…
Error: Fine then… *turns to Bowser* Your blood shall be spattered everywhere soon enough! *begins walking towards Bowser*
Bowser: No, please don't!
Error: I thought you were more courageous… I guess not… Either you join me and become another abomination like my minion right there, or you die a torturous death at my hands…

Date: 2008-12-23 22:16:42
Machine made bowser:*Swaps bodys with the real bowser, making the real bowser body have all the wesknesses and stuff.. you get the idea* *I will also be refering to the real bowser body to machine made bowser FYI* Oh fine… you win, kill me!

Date: 2008-12-23 23:53:30
Error: Eh.. WHAT!? *looks between the real Bowser and the machine made Bowser*
Yevon: I sense a change in souls inside the real Bowser…
Giygas: *screeches* SSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIGHHHHHHHH… S…o…u…l……c…h…a…n…g…e…..D…E…S…T…R…O…Y… *all of Giygas' faces scream at once*
Error: I don't have such power yet… I hate to admit that I am weaker than my group here… But my mind is the most corrupt and evil, yes, evil… A soul change? Between Bowser and that machine? Which one is the real one!?
Giygas: *left side face looks towards the machine Bowser's body* HHAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGHHH…
Bowser: Why am I covered in metal?
Error: HA! *turns around and points towards Bowser's body which the machine Bowser is actually in*
Giygas, Yevon, Error, and ???????: *blasts Bowser's body backwards with all of their forces*
Error: *turns back to machine Bowser* *evil grin*
Bowser: Oh! I mean…uh… BZZZZZBBZZZZ, I AM MACHINE BOWSER AND I-
Error: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *stabs Bowser's machine body* *looks at Bowser's real body* You fool… Not even swapping souls can trick me… That is why I have Giygas and Yevon… Now there is no way you can protect the real Bowser…
Bowser: *blood spatters out of the hole that Error stabbed into* Agghh… *coughs blood* *falls to the ground*
Mario and Luigi: BOWSER!
Error: *looks at Bowser's seemingly dead body* Hehehehe… I've always wanted a leader's blood smeared on my hand… Hahahaha! *turns to see where Mario and Luigi are* Who the hell…?

Date: 2008-12-24 01:04:23
Machine made bowser:*Swaps bodys with the barly alive bowser* YOU'll NEVER DEFEAT ME! *Hits error, making him fly*
Smithy:*Runs over, and smacks error* We may not kill you… be you will be brung to justice, whatever it takes!

Date: 2008-12-24 14:50:39
Error: *flying over the Mushroom Kingdom* *looks at the Bowsers and everyone else below* Heheh… Ignorant bastards, they don't realize that I can send down energy bolts like bombs! *makes it rain fire and meteors* *sends down a thousand shadow bolts to bombard the land below*
[back on the ground]
Yevon: Error is truly cunning…
???????: Yeah, Master shall always rule… *spins around and punches machine Bowser, making him crash into a wall*
Giygas: HHAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGHHH!! *all five skulls rush through the real Bowser's body*
Bowser: AGGHHH!! *falls to the ground in a coma and extremely close to death*
*shadow bolts, meteors and fire bombs rain down upon to Mushroom Kingdom, setting many things ablaze*
[in the sky]
Error: Now I begin to fall… Yes… *lands on the ground* *looks around* I love this… Haha! Destruction everywhere!!

Date: 2008-12-24 16:53:14
Smithy:*constainly making Smithy, bowser, and Machine made bowser switch bodys.* You'll never know who is the real one! I never thought I would do this but… *causes the sky to goto A very non-gloomy, happy state*  *switches head to protective head on real body*

Date: 2008-12-24 17:03:21
Error: *looks up* How ill… *holds hand up to the sky* AGGH! It burns!
???????: Master, can I help in any way?
Error: Help me wreak havoc!! *turns to Smithy* You still see how everything in this kingdom is burning? Yes? Well, now you see that most of those things have been destroyed! The towns and villages are in ruins, the forts and castles are scorched, there is nothing you can do to heal this land… *turns to Bowser and machine Bowser* Giygas, Yevon, and faithful minion, kill them! Now!
Giygas: *overtakes the skies once more, making them course with hate and tortured souls* *a thousand screams and moans of the dead echo everywhere*
Yevon: *rushes up to machine Bowser and unleashes a shadow jab which break through the metal* *rips open machine Bowser*
Bowser: Who's body am I in again?
Yevon: You just gave it away, fool…
Error: Bowser, shall you not ever learn?
*Giygas sends down the Five skulls that screech as they rush towards the real Bowser, Yevon rushes at the real Bowser body, Error thrashes his soul, ??????? Force Punches Bowser*
Nefarian: ENOUGH!
Error: Damn, it's that dragon… *zaps Nefarian*