Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 31

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-10-20 01:02:47
Nirk:*pulls thing from norks back*
Nork;Time to end this error!
*Giratina flys by*
Nork:You link the Torn world to the darness dimention.
Nirk:If only I had goratina, the master of dimentions!
Dimentio:*Flips into dimention* Why did you have to destroy dimention D error?!
Dimentio:*Snaps fingers* *Black hole opens* MEGA DIMENTIO ASSEMBLE!
*Luigi and the chaos heart get's sucked into the black hole*
*Nork and nirk get sucked into the portal and dimentio jumps in*
*The blackhole closes and and right befor it closes it explods and mega dimentio comes out of it*
Mega Dimentio:The power of the shadow beings, all mine!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-10-20 22:23:53
Me: Everything has an end! Nothing can stop me! When you think deeply into it, you realize that EVERYTHING except Darkness has an end! All you do is nothing! Eventually that information will cease to exist, even if it is many years after you have ceased to exist. Pain, Destruction, Anger, Hatred, Insanity, Fear, everything shall run on these traits, and then it will all backfire and destroy all of you! I want to hear your cries, you screams of pure terror as you are torn apart by the hands of fate!
Heartless Knux: Is he really this evil!? Is he REALLY the ultimate darkness of the universe?
Arthas: He is, you never knew that? He is filled with all the emotions and traits of the most hated. He was created at the very beginning to PROTECT the Universe, but since then has gone mad and destroys anything he views as inferior.
Tails: Oh my god! What's happening!? Arthur, I-
Arthas: ARTHAS.
Tails: Arthas, sorry, why did this all suddenly happen? Who is this immense being of darkness that's right here?
Arthas: Foolish little anthropomorphic fox, have you never heard of the Profound Darkness?
Tails: Once, but I thought it was a kid's story.
Me: SILENCE! ALL OF YOU! Your doom is now! Even this inferior being of the shadow realm cannot help! I can control the very particles of matter all the way to the way black holes swirl! You can never hope to even scratch me! Dimentio, an inferior being! I will destroy all! I even have the power to destroy matter and energy itself! *everything begins to shatter* I can even destroy this Torn Dimension even further!! *planets fly apart* *remaining galaxies fall into ruin*
Arthas: You talk too much, Error, now is not OUR end, it is YOUR end!
Me: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *insanity taking over* *everything falling apart* *shatters reality around Dimentio* 

Date: 2008-10-21 17:34:06
Mega Dimentio:*Snaps fingers*
*Torn Dimentionn starts to fall apart*
Me:two o the darkness beings, nork and nirk, The hero or triforce, link, The heart of chaos it'sself, the chaos heart, the master of dimentions, Dimentio, and luigi, witch holds it all together. Pure evil,and pure darkness. Error, he can change time so that darkness has an end, right now!
Mega Dimentio: Exactly! Ohh, ahh, oooh oof!
*Nork takes over mega dimentio's body*
Nork:dimentio… we are inside! I ccan see dimentio! This acts like a miny darkness dimention! But, it looks like somethingstar like is trying to escape…
*Dimentio regains control*
Mega diementio: There'sno way you cancontrol this or get inside error…There's a dar trifroceshild that not even the power of darkness can break!
*Starts creating dimention mega D*
*one minute later it's done*
Mega dimentio: I can erase dimentions just as fast.
*Teleports to Dimention MEga D*

Date: 2008-10-21 21:43:39
Me: Hmm… I see that I should improvise, and I know just the way to do it… *pupil of main eye shrinks* Come… Destroy… Mutilate… Murder… Leave the bloody gored remains…
Tails: *eyes become faded and then bloodshot* Yes, Master, I only want to kill… I've always wanted to kill… I want to see blood… Yes… Brink of insanity… *fingers twitch*
Heartless Knux: Bah, I guess I'm going on your side, Error, just so you don't kill me. *turns back on Sonic and Arthas*
Me: Time for a massacre… Kill them now you useless fox…
Tails: Yes Mast-AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!! HELP ME!! W-WHAT'S HAPPENING!? AAAAAUGH!
Me: I will just… Modify you so you are better at killing.
Tails: *sharp bones shoot out of body* *bloody claws grow on both hands* *eyes show loss of all control* AAAHAHAHAHA!! YESS! YESSSSS! *fur becomes corrupted with dark energy* Thank you Master! Now I am truly a slaughtering machine! *grabs Sonic, Skieth and Arthas and impales them on the sharp bones sticking out of his body* This is what an Iron Maiden is like! *slashes Dimentio*
Arthas: Hah! Being impaled is nothing to me! I am already dead! Now is the perfect time to go gather my undead armies for a mass attack on the world! Hahaha! *teleports away*
Me: Now starts the ultimate downfall of all things in existence! *Mega D Dimension begins to break*
*fires massive beam of dark lightning at Dimentio and Fivex*

Date: 2008-10-22 00:18:37
Me:Ohh, owwwww
Dimentio:Man, that was weak, you even call that an attack?! That barely scratched me!
*Link gains control of Mega Dimentio*
Link:Error and Knux, Shoot the most powerful darkness  ball you hve ever seen at his mouth! It's his weak point… but.. no.. darkness, it barely hurts him, we need light… MASSIVE LIIIIIIIIIIGHT!
*Dimentio regains control*
Dimentio:Thgat's better, wait AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Triforce simble apears on dimentios belly and links pops out*
Link:Nirk, nork, luigi, I told you it would work! *Pulls rope and Luigi, Dimentio, Nirk, and nork come out*
Dimentio:Wait, then what will become of it?And my shadow of the chaos heart is still there! Witch means I still control it!*Shoots lighting at Mega dimentio*
Link:*Shoots light arrow at  the lightning*
*All of them get sucked back in via the triforcesimble*
Mega Dimentio:Hahaha, a simple arrow cant stop me!

Date: 2008-10-22 22:25:25
Me: I was expecting you to say that… Impale, fox.
Tails: RRRAAAUUGGHH!! *grabs link and impales him on jagged bones*
Me: I still have not seen what happens when you take away the laws of Quantum Mechanics… *shatters atoms around skieth and dimentio* *nuclear explosion* Let us take away this part of reality… *reality suddenly shatters* *it warps back and forth at the same time, creating a paradox* Ahh, a physical paradox, I have not seen one of them since billions of years ago… *paradox is a black hole*
Heartless Knux: What the- *black hole takes up battlefield*
Me: Welcome, all of you, to the Paradoxian Realm… This place is where reality does not make sense, and time runs opposite ways at the same time… Space itself becomes matter and anti-matter, this is where a black hole leads, considering that a black hole is a paradox onto itself…
Heartless Knux: Woah! Weird! Augghhh… all these flashing colors and weird realities are confusing me!
Me: Unless you somehow get into my memories, there is no other way to weaken me, Dimentio and Fivex! My memories may actually be some of the happiest you will ever see, but I am hatred, anger, and death incarnate! Sounds very strange, does it not!? This hatred corrupted me, but it let me see things clearly! I was a happy and joyful being until I realized that life is nothing! Nothing at all! You live for nothing! You try to get all knowledge? And for what!? Once you die, the knowledge ceases to exist as well as you! It is POINTLESS! Let me kill you instead of torturing your soul with the greatest fears existence has ever known! *PARADOXES*

Date: 2008-10-22 23:43:24
Super dimentio:*Kicks tails out of fbody* How did you.. *Tries to crush tails, but shirnks for a few seconds, then grows back to normal size*
Me:*Throws phycho door onto errors head*
*The phycho door sucks  dimentio into error's mind*
Super Dimentio:Your brain was paradoxed aswell! I quess I have to fly into the eye of darkness, since it's the only thing here………
*Flys into eye of darkness*
Super dimentio:Hmmm, I should definately pressthe button called "Erase all memorys*
*Presses it*
*Error looses his meory pernamently, the super dimentio get's sucked back into the  paradoxed real world.
Fivex:*Grabs phycho door*
Super Dimentio:I erased his memory, I think…

Date: 2008-10-23 22:58:45
(I wonder when Glitch Researcher will get here?)
Me: I have many minds… You fool. Most of them are fake, paradox-like minds, which have no value to me at all… You just erased one of them… And you still have about infinite to go, for I can create new ones every time.
Tails: *claws turn into rusty metal spikes* *impales Skieth*
Me: No one shall escape the true force of the Eye! *becomes 10 times his original size* Look into the Eye and let insanity destroy everything you ever remember! *pupil thins* Hahahaha!
*shoots massive beam of destructive energy at everyone* *realm becomes an ultimate paradox, not making sense in even a paradox itself* (OH wait, thats a paradox as well. Wow, confusing)
Heartless Knux: NOTHING MAKES SENSE! AAAAAAHHHH CRAAAP! *faints*
Me: Here, everything you see has never existed and yet exists, time rewinds and fast-fowards and stops at the same time, reality becomes nothingness, and nothingness becomes reality, atoms themselves are torn apart and reformed, opposites become attracted and vice versa. This is the very edge of the Paradoxian Realm! If we go over the edge, everything and nothing will cease to ever exist!! *warps Fivex* *tears apart Dimentio's shadow realm* *reverses time and forwards time on super dimentio, causing him to become stuck in a paradox*
[back in Paradoxian Realm]
Me: Let everything warp and shatter, tear asunder! Reform and destroy! Make it so confusing that even I cannot begin to comprehend what will happen! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I MAY HAVE BEEN CREATED TO PROTECT AND BRING LIFE, BUT NOW I AM DESTRUCTION ITSELF, I AM A DESTROYER AND DEATH BRINGER, LET THE DARKNESS RAVAGE ALL LIFE!! HAHAHAHA!

Date: 2008-10-24 00:00:55
Super Dimentio: … Now we are in a paradox inside of a paradox.
Me:*Throws infinate Phycho doors at Error, causing infinate super dimentio Astral projections to be suct into Errors ifinate minds*
Infinate super Dimentio astral projections:*Presses the button labled "Erase memorys" in each of Errors infinate minds, causing him to have amnesia, pernamently, that's not cureable, in each of his minds, causing all of his future generated minds to have the same amnesia aswell*
*The astral projects get destroyed, aswell as the infinate phycho doors*
Super Dimentio:Wow, I saw millions of pictures at the same time that were the exact same things… atleast I erased his memory, for good!

Date: 2008-10-24 20:30:16
Me: AAAAGGGHHH!! *realm disappears behind everyone, they are all back on earth* HOW CAN SUCH FOOLS DO THIS TO ME!!!??? HOW!!?? *disappears* *Tails turns back to normal*
Arthas: Ahh, there you all are, where were you?
Heartless Knux: Cool, I'm still heartless!
Arthas: Where did Error go? Did… did you all…? No, that could never happen. You all could never defeat him… Or did you?
Heartless Knux: I'm not sure, the realm he took us to was so messed up and confusing that I fainted.
Tails: Wow! How did you guys kill that dark dude??
Everyone except Arthas: WOO! YEAH!! ERROR IS GONE!!
Arthas: …I wonder if he truly is gone…

Date: 2008-10-25 02:22:19
Super Dimentio:He's still alive! He's in the Infinate Beyong realm… but I don't recomend going there, there's no way out, not even my now-darkness-and-triforce-powered dimentional powers can escape! By the way knux, your not heartless, your heart is just made of darkness.
???:N-n-n-no matter h-h-how hard I try, I-i-i-i-i just can't esape the infinity be-be-beond realm! Ugh.
???2:Stop talking like that! Besides they can hear and see us as we speak!
???3:Who can?
???2:Our  shadows!
???1:The trip through the paradox dimention caused them to seperate from us!
Super Dimentio:Is my shadow… Talking? Wait, the other two sound like Nirk and Nork!

Date: 2008-10-25 11:48:07
[Infinite Beyond realm]
Me: Everything… is not… lost… But how…? Dark… is all… I see… in this… realm… and… a land… barren… and lost… of life… … … If… I… am still… alive… then… I still… have a… chance to… destroy… the fools… I must… rest… Yes… rest… Into nothing… and beyond…

[Earth]
Heartless Knux: Pff! It still means I'm heartless if my heart is made of darkness! Because darkness is nothing to me now!
Tails: Dimentio, how did you defeat Error? Answer me please.
Heartless Knux: Shut your little mouth, Tails, you're fucking lucky that I didn't kill you and Sonic!
Sonic: Knux, calm down!
Heartless Knux: SHUT UP!!
Arthas: …Fools… I still sense something is amiss with Error… I don't think he's dead.
Tails: What!? But Dimentio did something with these little mirrors or something and erased Error's memories!
Arthas: Something tells me that Error was just playing a little trick on us… Damnit! He is not dead, and according to Dimentio he is in this Infinite Beyond realm.

[Infinite Beyond realm]
Me: Everyone… betrayed me… Hahaha… Just what… I wanted… them to do… Now I can… use revenge… and anger… as my… powers… I am now full once again!! Their doom is imminent! Their efforts to stop me will be futile! I will enjoy destroying their very bodies and souls, last time I did that they did not stand a chance. Now, I… shall… Conquer and Destroy!!

Date: 2008-10-25 20:04:10
Super Dimentio: Wierd, I can hear him talking… I wounder if he can? ERROR THERe's NO WAY OUT! YOUR TRAPPED THERE FOREVER!
Shadow Nirk:You think we should destroy error?
Shadow Nork: Yeah.
Shadow Dimentio: You can't… shadows are much weaker versions of there normal selvs, so noteven I can destroy him… but if he trys to escape… Shadow island might explode!
Me:Wait, Isn't there a stone in the earth that can escape the Infinate beyond realm.
Super Dimentio: Yeah, but it causes whoever touches it to explode… but mayby if I fuse with it… We can send error the nowhere!    Were everything is gone once it enters!
Shadow Dimentio:And We can go back to our home dimention!

Date: 2008-10-25 23:48:33
Me: They still want to destroy me… I thought Super Dimentio knew what would happen if Darkness were to go into the Nothing… Fool, for all I care, I hope he sends me there… He does not know what I would be able to do!

[Earth]
Arthas: He IS alive you fools! You will all not be prepared when he comes, then he will tear you apart!
Tails: Arthas-
Arthas: DO NOT address me as such, you inferior little fox. Lord Arthas to you and your friends!
Tails: Okay, sorry, Lord Arthas. Error is dead, or at least in extreme irreversible amnesia. Dimentio erased all of his memories, and his mind with it.
Arthas: *points Frostmourne at Tails* Don't disagree with me, I will not hesitate to rip your little bleeding heart out. Believe me, I have much more experience with monsters on the Darkness scale, Error is not dead, he hasn't even lost his mind…
Tails: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND DO YO-AAAAAAHHHHH!! *blood spatters*
Arthas: Silence! You ignorant fool! Next time I will have no remorse when I slice you in half! ERROR IS NOT DEAD! *Tails has a bloody gash across his chest*

[Infinite Beyond]
Me: Hahahaha… I see them… arguing over whether I am dead or alive, fools, I am very much alive!
Very!! Much!! ALIVE!! *warps out of Infinite Beyond*
[Earth]
Me: (booming voice) You really thought I was dead!? Tails? Knuckles? Sonic? And Dimentio? You really did? Such fools! Such ignorant little weak-minded fools! I am here! I am your doom! I have not given up! That little problem where Super Dimentio erased my mind was all a lie so you would be vulnerable! My memories and thoughts were not affected by it at all! I just need a little more time to regenerate, teleporting out of the Infinite Beyond is quite a challenge… *begins to regenerate*
Tails: I-I-I-OH my GOD!!
Heartless Knux: Ohh…. Shit!
Arthas: I told you…

Date: 2008-10-26 02:19:45
Super Dimentio:Why didn't I do this a looooooooong time ago! *Burps up Luigi, Link, the Chaos heart, Nirk and nork*
*Super Dimentio turns back into normal Dimentio*
Dimentio: Ohh, but you have no Idea what you have got into! Prepare to travel through my memorys, experence my fears, have your powers darained, you visoin impared… *Snaps fingers*
*Dimentio, error, Nirk, Nork, Link, Luigi, Myself,  and the chaos heart get sucked into a black hole that apears*
*The black hole explodfs into Ultra Dimentio!*
Ultra Dimentio: Nobody shall even lay a scratch on me! With the power of the triforce, the darkness beings, and the chaos heart Nobody can even touch me! Ciao! *Snaps fingers* *Teleports to Dimentio D*
*Causes a metior heading towards the earth the size of jupiter to apear in the skys, however it moves very slowly!