Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Role Plays

The avatar wars game! - Page 33

Re: The avatar wars game!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-10-30 22:42:33
Nork:Dimentio! And tails, your machines Should work in the mirror half of the multiverse. Besides, all we need to do is break the chaos heart! It is the erm, well it's what's keeping him in this ultra dimentio form…

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-10-30 23:39:04
Dark Tails: You're right! My guns work in the Mirror Universe!
Heartless Knux: …and with these dark powers that Error gave me, I should be able to shatter the Chaos Heart. How was the Chaos Heart created, Nork?
Arthas: …Very well then, I shall lead my armies to the Mirror Universe. If it is to destroy Error and Dimentio, then I have no choice but to abide…

Date: 2008-10-31 01:41:03
Nork:Peach and bowser being married!
Nirk: They where… married?
Nork: Yes, but it wasn't a real marrige, and thus they can't be broken up, and thus the chaos heart can't be broken that way! Annnnnnnnnny way…. *Opens portal to the mirror universe* C'mon everyone, Jump in! Also Link, You 're going to be the one openning the portal back!
Link: Huh? Why
Nork: Because the triforce has more power in it!
Luigi: I hope I can do this…
*Everyone jumps in, and the portal closes*

Date: 2008-11-01 13:23:19
[Inside somewhere, it's pitch dark]
Dark Tails: …Where the hell are we?
Heartless Knux: I don't know. Hey get off!
Sonic: Oh crap, sorry Knux, didn't know it was you.
Heartless Knux: *punches Sonic*
Dark Tails: Hey guys I found a switch! *clicks on switch* *lights go on*
Heartless Knux: *looks around* So, looks like we're in a financial center basement.
Dark Tails: Yeah, at the bottom of some skyscraper. I wonder which one?
Arthas: …Damn, I don't believe I left my army behind… Let me see where we are. *uses telepthic vision* Yes, we are at the bottom of some skyscrapers. Two of them actually, they look almost the same.
Dark Tails: The Twin Towers? World Trade Center?
Heartless Knux: Oh shit it's Nine-Eleven again… Nork? Nirk? Ah there you guys are.
Sonic: I wonder wha- *loud boom above them*
Heartless Knux: I told you it's Nine-Eleven all over again!
Dark Tails: Maybe Error warped the portal that Nork created, to teleport us here. We really should get out before we're all pulverized by the collapsing towers. And it seems that this basement is quite deep down…

Date: 2008-11-03 15:17:18
Link:*Teleports them out*
Nork: In this dimention, things are really topsy tervy, or should I say, reverse! *Projects past onto wall* See, we are in normal time, but, in this dimention, 9/11 has happendd, but it was rebuilt, and now it's happening again!
Luigi:*Notices Reverse palkia and dialga* Ummmmm guys, I think he messed with the portal again and now we are between di-di-dimentiooooooooons!
Nirk:I think your right!
Nork: *Trys to teleport them to where Dimentio is*
*They end up in the light Dimention*
Nirk: … great! Hey look it's me! Hi Myself!
Reverse Nirk: Oh, hello, I senced you coming 100 years ago!

Date: 2008-11-03 21:02:34
Heartless Knux: Agh! Shit! Nork and Nirk only teleported themselves out of here!
Dark Tails: Yeah well… *teleports them to the outside of WTC* Here we are! See, Knux? That was easy.
Heartless Knux: Tails, you may have an IQ of 300, but you're still a dumb-ass…
Dark Tails: Why?
Heartless Knux: *points up* *loud rumbling sound* THE WORLD TRADE CENTER IS COLLAPSING!!
Dark Tails: *begins to run* (too late!)
*South Tower of the WTC falls on top of them* *silence*

Date: 2008-11-04 03:14:13
Nork: *Teleports the rest of them to the light dimention*
Nirk: We should remove the memoriess of dimentio!
Me: No, his mind is basicly like a time machine! go into the phycho portal one side, come out the same door on;y a few days in the future!
Reverse Nirk: Mayby we could just memory wipe him when he's in his normal form?
Me: Not going to work! We have to eridicate him in his past… witch isn't acessible without going into his mind!
Nirk:8Throws a pycho door witch just so happens to land on the a speck of Dimentios brain witch hasn't matured since he was a little baby*
*They all(Luigi, Link, HK, Nork, Nirk, Reverse nirk and dark tails) go in.*
*They end up Wright beside Dimentio when he was first made*
Dimentio:Omigosh I did not create you so how do you exist?
Me: We are from the Fu-a-ture.

Date: 2008-11-04 20:59:49
Heartless Knux: *smashes debris around him* What a pain in the ass…
Dark Tails: *lifts debris around him with psychic powers* …Where's Sonic?
Heartless Knux: I don't care, maybe he di-
Sonic: Hey guys!
Heartless Knux: *cough*loser*cough*
Dark Tails: Now, let's go to the Light Dimention, that's where the others are. *creates portal to Light Dimention* Now get in before the North Tower comes down.
*all three jump in* *portal closes*
Arthas: I could add to my undead army with all these dead people here… Hehehe… I better get as much as I can before this tower collapses.

Date: 2008-11-04 22:53:31
*Back outside of Dimentios broken peice of brain's mind*
Reverse Nork: … come with meeeeeeeeeeeeee! *Pulls Heartless knux, dark tails, sonic and Arthas(Eithout his army) in through the phycho door*
Nork:There you are heartless knux!
Nirk:We can destroy him now. it would, ahem, cause the universe, including error, and us, to be created! So this was a bad idea!
Link: Know where is the phycho door sowe can get ou- oh noooooooooo! It's… not… in… existance… we can't get out!

Date: 2008-11-04 23:43:36
Dark Tails: Woah! I'm not existing but I do exist.
Sonic: PARADOX! *boom*
Heartless Knux: WHAT THE FU- OOOOUUUGHHHAAAAAAA!!! *boom*
Arthas: Fools…
[block]: WEEGEE! Drludrludrludrludrludrludrldurldurldurldurldurldurl…
Heartless Knux: Since when did THIS thing get here!?
[block]: | | | || fsh!
Dark Tails: *looks towards Nork* Where's Dimentio? Once we destroy him, everything will exist again. But then we will have to destroy Error, and that might be… a little harder…

Date: 2008-11-05 02:55:13
Nork:*Points to tiny dimentio* Don't hurt him! We won't exist if we destroy him! Nor will error… he… made… error! And block, so that's how you where created! awesome! Tobad he can't come with us… we have to find him 5 googolplex years into the future… if we want him!
Dimentio: *Phycho-door comes out of head* Huh? i never made that!
Reverse Nork: OH, let's just get on with it!
Reverse [block]: Shhhshshshshshss fsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Reverse Nork: What the… theres another one. *Notices 5 billion more*  DIMENTIO STOP MAKING THEM For 5 Googolplex years! OK?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Dimentio: Sorry. *crys*
Nork: Oh dimentio, don't cry, it's allright! He just got a little anoyed  from them, it's ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkay *brainwashes Dimentio so that he will never make anything like dimentio ever.*
Dimentio: I will never make anything truly evil eveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
*They all reapear in reality… without  error!*
Super Ultra Mega Extra Delux Dimentio: Hahahahahahahaha! I remeber you guys from 5 googolplex years ago! When I was first made! When all the multiverses where first made!
Link: You… have… grown…!
Dimentio; Oh yes I have! With the power of Error, Link, Nork, Nirk, Arthas, Arthas'es unlimmited undead army, Knuckles, Tails, Sonic, Fivex, Luigi, and there mirror versions!
Me:How do you have us absorbed in you when you are out?
Dimentio:Alternate time stream versions.

Date: 2008-11-05 22:35:10
Me: Ahh… Dimentio, I knew you were a traitor, are you not against these heathens? *appears as massive eye that is 5 times bigger than dimentio* *stares at all of them* You seem to have some of my power, and yet, with MY power inside you, I can control you… But, what's the point when all you can do is less than me? *drains Dimentio's Error Power* *pupil shortens* Heheheh… All of you little FOOLS… Come, Dimentio, go back to your Mirror Universe, I'll handle these inferiors… *grabs Dark Tails, HK, Sonic and Nork* Writhe in pain! *zaps them all with agonizing power* Dimentio, go back now… I have a nightmare planned for this little team here. Once I wipe them out, then you and I can rule opposite universes without interferance, yes?

Date: 2008-11-06 00:17:38
ME: How did you- oh whatever.
Dimentio: We are in the mirror universe!
Nirk: Ahhh, um, erm, ummmmmmmm, hmmm, ugh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! C'mon, where is that brain bit?
Dimentio: Error! I'm the ruler of the multiverse now! Bow down to the ultimate being Super Ultra Mega Extra Delux Dimentio!
Reverse nork: IT would be of all of out interests to stop us from changing time so that he is the supreme ruler of the multiverse, no?
Link: It's of mine!
Luigi: I don't want to be absorbed! AHHHHHHHHH

Date: 2008-11-06 21:45:44
Me: …Dimentio, you still do not realize that I still rule that other half of the Multiverse? Ah, yes, you didn't. *turns to Dark Tails, HK, Sonic, and Nork* Now… Let us see what happens when I mix each of your genetic data… Ha… I have been waiting to see some gruesome mutations. *Dark Tails and HK scream as they become fused* Hahaha! Do you not feel agony when genes are torn apart and formed!? *HK and Dark Tails both become covered in darkness*
Arthas: What ill thing are you contemplating, Error?
Me: Wait and see, fool. *begins fusing Nork and Sonic* *Nork and Sonic become covered in darkness as well* Move your eye upon these new genetic abominations!
Dark Tails: …Augghh… Why do I feel so sick…? AGHH! KNUX! We're fused!
Heartless Knux: WHAT THE FUCK!? I'M FUSED WITH TAILS!? AAAAAAGGHHH!!
Arthas: Aaahahaha… How entertaining…
Tainux: Now we speak as one!? Wait what? Tails, shut up. No, I don't want to!
Arthas: What an awkward new creation you have come upon, Error.
Me: Yes, gory and bloody… Just like I want it. Dimentio, do not interfere, for once I am actually enjoying pain and over other's misery.

Date: 2008-11-06 23:06:38
Noric: Ahhhhhhh! Shutup! … No you shutup! Wa, wa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *Starts glowing*
Dimentio: Wahaahahahahhahahahaha! *Starts fusing with nirk* *Darkness covers both of them*
Nirmentio: What th- Must of caused a Ch-ai-n re-ac-tio-n?!
Reverse Nirk: … I hate chanreactions. It's going to happen again in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. *Starts fusing with error* *They both become covered in darkness*
Reverse Nork: Oh no…
Nirmentio: Fix th-is me-ess!
Noric: Yes please!