Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 11

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2008-01-26 00:47:37
But I draw an awesome picture based on Hoggins's idea and he gives me an award which just happens to be the rock…

([size=8pt]how is it that teleports always seem to take people to other dimensions in this game anyway?[/size]).

[size=1pt].[/size][size=2pt].[/size][size=3pt].[/size][size=4pt].[/size][size=5pt]and[/size][size=6pt] it takes[/size][size=7pt] me to an[/size][size=8pt] alternate [/size][size=10pt]dimension[/size]!!!

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-02-21 17:15:06
But the rock is fake and Hoggins gives me the real rock and I flush it down the toilet and I run into the sewers. and pick up he rock.

Date: 2008-02-21 17:51:39
But then the ninja turtles (yeah, I went there) attack you! After beating the crap out of you, they order pizza and I deliver it to them. They pay me with the rock as they have no money. I quit my job and run away.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-02-22 13:57:03
I take your position for the job, just as you were about to recieve a promotion to "deliverer of nukes". You get nuked, the rock survives. I pick it up.

Date: 2008-02-22 17:15:11
:o
*hits the reset button*

===============================================================================
_______                              _______    /      ______
!    !    !    !        !      /"\      !    !    !    /      |        |
    !          !_____!      /__\          !                |______
    !          !        !    /    \        !                          |
    !          !        !    /      \        !                |______|

__  __                                _____        ___        ___
|  \/  |    \      |                |      \    /      \    /      \    |      /    |
|'      '|      \____|                |____/    |        |  |            |___/      |
|'      '|              |                |      \    |        |  |            |    \      |
|'      '|    \_____|                |      \    \____/    \____/  '|      \    .

? 20XX by "a duck"

==============================================================================

I stole this from "the swain" forums. This is a game where everybody fights for possession of an imaginary rock using any means neccesary. For those of you who can't play without picturing what's going on, this is the rock in question: [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/Ghostsanora/Sprites/sg.jpg[/img]

…it is shiny and it belongs to me! (picks it up) ;D

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-02-22 21:57:27
*Hit's the reset button*
_______                              _______    /      ______
!    !    !    !        !      /"\      !    !    !    /      |        |
    !          !_____!      /__\          !                |______
    !          !        !    /    \        !                          |
    !          !        !    /      \        !                |______|

__  __                                _____        ___        ___
|  \/  |    \      |                |      \    /      \    /      \    |      /    |
|'      '|      \____|                |____/    |        |  |            |___/      |
|'      '|              |                |      \    |        |  |            |    \      |
|'      '|    \_____|                |      \    \____/    \____/  '|      \    .

? 20XX by "a duck"

==============================================================================

I stole this from "the swain" forums. This is a game where everybody fights for possession of an imaginary rock using any means neccesary.

…it is shiny and it belongs to me! (picks it up)

Date: 2008-02-23 17:52:23
I sue you for plagerism and win the rock in a court case!

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-23 22:15:02
I NUKE THE ROCK IN EVWRWRWRW-E DIMENSION AND UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYNOTHING

__-the rock seassssedz toes 3+!$7iiiii

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2008-02-25 19:00:05
I throw a ZZAZZ Bulbasaur at you. You go boom.

I pick up the rock

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-25 19:04:02
I throw a fire Wartortle with the move TM55. You die in 5 minutes.

Once done, I pick up the rock. :P

Date: 2008-02-25 19:05:59
I sic a Charizard M on you! You turn into a Charizard M yourself, and no longer have interest in the rock, so I take it when you fly off.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-02-25 19:11:19
At this point, Homer Simpson falls from the sky and crushes you with his fat. He mistakes you for a doughnut and eats you. And of course…I don't have to tell you who has the rock anymore, do I?

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-25 19:16:46
At this point, I realize the stupid mistake what has happened as I turn back into a human. I send out my uber Super Glitch-ified Charizard 'M to go Super Glitch-ify whichever poor soul has the rock. He comes back with the rock and your Super Glitch-ified carcass. He eats you then we fly high in the sky to avoid confrontations with rock theives.

Date: 2008-02-25 20:03:47
BAM! A thunderbolt zaps you and your Charizard, and you fall back down to earth. While you're still smoking I pick up the rock and eat it to be safe.

…I'm asking for a really gruesome death, aren't I? XD

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-02-26 12:53:30
I disguise myself as your toilet.

Totally worth it.

EDIT: I've just realised what I said. I am ashamed. :-[