Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 12

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2008-02-26 21:05:31
I pick up the unclaimed rock. Moving on…

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-02-27 16:41:03

I pick up the unclaimed rock. Moving on…

As Sorreah at the rock, & I disguised myself as Sorreah's toilet, I would actually have the rock ([size=8pt]although it'd take a while to digest[/size]). So you didn't pick it up.

EDIT: Just realised another meaning to what I said earlier. Sorry. :-[

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2008-02-27 22:00:30
(lol don't you love those moments? :P)

I take out a magic wand at seal you inside the rock. So not only do I have the rock, I also have you.

Date: 2008-02-28 12:29:06
I spend eons creating a time-shifting device ([size=8pt]of course by that time I'd be dead, but it's just a minor inconvenience[/size]) & shift myself to just before you seal me. I know what's about to happen & cleave you head off with a pot of guacamole. Of course I still have the rock.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-02-28 22:21:27
Until I come in and send out my fire Wartortle to use a powerful Fire Blast that melds everyone except me into the rock. I then throw out a Poke Ball and catch everyone and the rock.

Date: 2008-02-29 19:46:03

Until I come in and send out my fire Wartortle to use a powerful Fire Blast that melds everyone except me into the rock.

America?

Anyway… I was hiding behind a blast shield and snag the pok?ball containing the rock (and everybody else for that matter) when you're not looking.

Date: 2008-02-29 19:58:21

Until I come in and send out my fire Wartortle to use a powerful Fire Blast that melds everyone except me into the rock.

America?

No, just everyone playing "That's My Rock." Anyway, I see you running away with it and use a 'Splodysaur to explode right in front of you. You drop the Poke Ball and I use a Charizard 'M to fly me and the Poke Ball very far away.

Date: 2008-02-29 21:00:28

America?

No, just everyone playing "That's My Rock." Anyway, I see you running away with it and use a 'Splodysaur to explode right in front of you. You drop the Poke Ball and I use a Charizard 'M to fly me and the Poke Ball very far away.

I was actually referring to the "great melting pot", but that's not a matter as you're in a PC box and the Q trick occurs (somehow) And I become you and you become a 'splodysaur. Because I'm you, I now have the rock.

Date: 2008-02-29 21:52:23
And now that I'm a 'Splodysaur, I can explode in other people's faces, but I can still use other Pokemon. I also can't faint from my own explosions because I'm now a half-immortal semi-glitch that can freeze your game. I explode in your face and we get sent back to the PC Box. The Q Trick keeps occurring until I become myself again and you become yourself (not very fun being me, is it?).

Date: 2008-02-29 21:59:35
I lock us inside the PC box and the Q-trick continues to work its magic until you eventually turn into the rock, Me into a 'splodysaur, and the 'splodysaurs into fused versions of both of us. I pick you up and hobble away.

Date: 2008-03-01 09:27:00
I use my timeshifting machine again to escape & after seeing the chaos you two have caused I stand around confused. I sH00p dA w00p! you & grab the Bassmasta-rock.

Date: 2008-03-01 23:50:27
However, I hop out of your grip and start hopping into a nearby bush. It is very big and thick.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-03-05 22:07:58
I have my Missingvoir send you to Glitch City from which you shall NEVER EVER EVER EEEEEEEVERRRRRRR return, and we get teh Rock! (The People's Champ FTW!)

IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!

~~~~

Date: 2008-03-05 23:40:40
Yeah, but since I'm the rock, you really have me. You put me in a PC Box so nobody would take me. Fortunately, you put me in the PC box with the fused versions of me and Ghost, so the Q Trick occurs and I become a combination of me and Ghost. The rock becomes a Q, so I feel around for it and find it. Since nobody can see it, I sneak it out of the PC Box along with myself.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2008-03-06 18:14:04
I grab you out of the PC box and tell Missingvoir to completely and utterly destroy the rock.  She uses Supernova ("Create Your Own Move") on it.

The game has now ended.  I win.

~~~~