Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 31

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: ISSOtm
Date: 2017-06-01 08:12:45
I counter your Nunchuks with my Switch, and press - to warp to the top of a far away mountain. With the rock, obviously.

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-06-01 09:09:04
I throw lots of highly poisoness to touch digitalis flowers at you (while wearing protective gloves :P), and they kill you. Then I take my rock.

Muwahahahaaha

Date: 2017-06-01 16:56:17
Then my "corpse" turns into a log, because it actually was a clone !!

I yell "GOTCHA BITCH" in your ear, stun you (it was loud) and take the rock away.

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2017-06-02 15:46:28
^ yeah, you….might not want to say the word b**ch again. It sort of bother's me :( just thought i'd let you know that ;)

I take out a game controller and control your body somehow with it. Then I make you die a bunch of times till ya lose all your lives and then I take the rock as mine :3

Ha ha ha

Date: 2017-06-03 11:09:51
I still had Continues, so I get back up. I find you again ; you run away but I chase you, determined to get the rock.
Suddenly, you turn back and punch me. I was still under mercy invincibility !
This takes you by surprise, and your punch - and therefore the rest of your body - goes right through me !
I punch you with my up-tilt which I follow up with a C-right. You are propelled far away, but I have the rock.
I perform a taunt, and slowly walk away, savoring my victory.

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2019-03-14 05:12:11
I'm cleaning a disused room in Lab Zeta and oh my god, is that the rock?

No.

That's my rock! :D

Date: 2019-03-14 09:12:13
Suddenly, your body freezes in place, as I was following you with a paralyzing pistol in case I'd get an occasion to pick up the rock again.

Thank you for finding my rock~

Date: 2019-03-22 16:37:37
A side door opens and I fall out of a respawning chamber onto you, causing the rock to fly out of your hand and into my back pocket. I skedaddle with my rock before anything untoward can happen to it.

Date: 2019-03-30 16:57:43
You went too far away, so you unload and disappear. The rock respawns at its last valid location, which was my pocket. Neat!

Date: 2019-07-09 17:29:44
While tweaking through the void, I unload the room you're in, causing the rock to respawn at a random valid location. I collect it while making a deposit at the postal savings bank in Verdanturf Town.