Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Forum Games

That's My Rock - Page 27

Re: That's My Rock

Posted by: ultraVex
Date: 2009-01-24 14:46:04
Mr. TTT was in his car, when..

*BONK*
"Shit, I think I hit an animal."
….
"Cool, a shiny rock."

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2009-01-24 17:08:21
I casually infect you and hypnotize you into giving me the rock.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2009-01-25 04:36:34
I approach you, and, with help from Haruhi Suzumiya, Yuki Nagato, Kyon, Mikuru Asahina and Itsuki Koizumi, get the rock back.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2009-01-25 13:49:53
(OMFG Haruhi? Damn the annoyingness!)
I glitch you to oblivion, then pick the rock up.

Date: 2009-01-25 15:03:02
(I'm addicted to that damn anime. I even made a crappy video on youtube which may or may not have something to do with it. LINK)

I then counter with my first youtube video, made entirely out of Microsoft Paint and Windows movie Maker, and while you're distracted/throwing up, I take the rock and shove it where you don't wanna go.

Date: 2009-01-25 18:00:08

I take the rock and shove it where you don't wanna go.

EWW HE PUT IT IN HIS NOSE

Mr. TTT fires a large X-Buster shot which immediately annihilates ?????'s body, leaving only his remains, the rock, and a whole lot of fur.

I got the rock now.

Date: 2009-01-26 10:47:26
I come back to life and take the rock, before licking the face of the next poster and running off*

Date: 2009-01-26 15:31:27
I GOT DOGGIE SLOBBER ON ME OH GOD EWW

Mr. TTT then ran at extreme speed, catching up to the strange Jolteon-boy. The boy, in a desperate move to gain speed, began running on all fours, just as an animal would do. Generally, this wouldn't surprise TTT, yet the boost of speed generated by the kid's adapted legs was stunning. As he pursued him down a nearby alley, the boy, clenching the pristine golden jewel, slowed to a halt as he met in front of him a brick wall. TTT slowly edged in, victory finally on his side. He could see the terror in the boy's eyes. Shaking. TTT grabbed the jewel, and quickly ran off. "Good dog", he muttered, as he ran into the shadows.

Date: 2009-01-26 17:12:20
(That's actually a good idea for a story or something.)

I just blink, before starting to devise a plan to get the rock back*

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-26 17:19:49
Don't turn this into an RPG. Lest it end up like Avatar Wars, then make a new thread in RPGs, or I'll just move this into RPGs and start a new thread here.

Anyway:

I find Mr.TTT in the shadows and repeatedly kick him in the Crotch until I get the rock back.

YEZS

Date: 2009-01-26 20:22:33

Don't turn this into an RPG. Lest it end up like Avatar Wars, then make a new thread in RPGs, or I'll just move this into RPGs and start a new thread here.

I didn't mean to, it was just a random one-time thing.

Mr. TTT throws a boomerang, which catches the rock out of Bagle's hands and returns it.

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-01-26 20:40:39

I didn't mean to, it was just a random one-time thing.

Mr. TTT throws a boomerang, which catches the rock out of Bagle's hands and returns it.

I was only saying if, as ????? looked as if he was ready to do that. Well, he's too late I'm already going to start it.

Bagle throws a Voomerang from Viewtiful Joe to do the same. It gets the rock back to me even fater.

Date: 2009-01-27 11:09:01
I punched Bagle.B, making hum drop the rock. I take it, and now claim the rock as mine!

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2009-01-27 11:35:13
You were mistaken and picked up a geodude that was right next to the rock, I take the real rock you just dropped

Date: 2009-01-27 17:06:48
Damn it!!!

I start chasing Torchickens, while yelling random Japanese insults.